• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who are your favorite characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Reaver is such a douchebag. He's got "Created solely for fangirls" all over him. Same with that pompous Jack Sparrow of Pirates of the Caribbean fame.... Biggest letdown of Fable 3 was not being able to finally kill Reaver.

Noelle Alexandra

Reaction score
Reaver is such a douchebag. He's got "Created solely for fangirls" all over him. Same with that pompous Jack Sparrow of Pirates of the Caribbean fame.... Biggest letdown of Fable 3 was not being able to finally kill Reaver.

Never liked Jack Sparrow...or Johnny Depp for that matter. But come on...finally kill Reaver? You don't hate him nearly enough yet.

Reaction score

Very true. (Although, I don't really agree with the Jack Sparrow part . . . I don't love him. He's tolerable, but that's about it for me.) Anyway, it's the fact that Reaver's such a douchebag that stupid girls such as I love him so much. ^_^ (. . . No offense to any other fans.) That's probably why you hate him so much, right? And most likely the fact of how he acted in Fable II, I'm guessing.

Reaction score
Walter for sure.

I had a real evil character the first time around, but for some reason I just couldn't leave him out there in the desert. So the only noble thing my hero had ever done was try to drag Walter to safety. It was a rather baffling but profound moment for my hero.

I tried saving him, too, on my second file I made. The first time, I left him, because I knew he would slow me down - but the second, I insisted on bringing him. Problem is, he wouldn't let me drag him for three or four hours straight across a barren landscape of sun-baked sand . . . I wonder why.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Well, he was heavy and he was probably holding the hero back on purpose just so they can't possibly drag him for hours across the desert. He was more than willing to stay behind to make sure the hero had a fighting chance to live. That's why he's so bloody epic.

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
Yep, Reaver, hands down. Look into getting Fable II, it's true - you see a lot of Reaver's past and personality in it. :p

But I really did like Walter. He was good for humour and on top of that, he sort of felt like a 'fatherly' character, I guess. I'll admit it, I was practically blubbering like a little kid when he died. The good must always die. Sigh.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
What I found so funny regarding Reaver fangirls was that there was a quest to find Reaver's underpants for his biggest fan and in his mansion you find some rather...questionable things regarding his tastes. Chickens and balverines? *shiver*

Reaction score
What I found so funny regarding Reaver fangirls was that there was a quest to find Reaver's underpants for his biggest fan and in his mansion you find some rather...questionable things regarding his tastes. Chickens and balverines? *shiver*

I know, right? >_< Reaver's definitely an . . . interesting fellow.

AcireJumi

And what an impression you've made. :D
Reaction score
Jasper.

He is the most epic butler next to Sebastian Michaelis. I love running around naked and listening to his comments. Why can't I marry him? D:<

After him probably Paige, then Walter.

Didn't Reaver say he liked Hobbes because of their mouths (they got some purty mouths)? Aren't Hobbes kids though...? >.>

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Didn't Reaver say he liked Hobbes because of their mouths (they got some purty mouths)? Aren't Hobbes kids though...? >.>

His pleasure chamber has balverines and chickens. I wouldn't be surprised if hobbes were on his list too.

BLOODTHUNDER187

Reaction score
Reaver is definitely my number one, but that crazy old man who's in charge of the dwellers is pretty bloody funny.

I really hated page though. Far too much of an Idealist.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Reaver is definitely my number one, but that crazy old man who's in charge of the dwellers is pretty bloody funny.

Sabine? That guy was a riot! And when he went around blowing up stuff randomly because he enjoyed it during the surge made me lol so hard.

Nightwishes

Reaction score
My favourite character from Fable 3 would probably have to be Ben Finn or the 3 guys who made you rescue the cardboard princess >_< the Fable series really does have some great British comedians/voices :D I also love Theresa just 'cause she's so awesome and mysterious :D but i was kinda upset when she wasn't in Fable 3 that much... :( Here's to Fable 4 :D

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Major Swift
Jasper
Ben Finn

Reaction score

Barry Hatch said that, not Reaver. I believe the quote was, "Personally, I find Hobbes rather sexy" and then the bit about their mouths. :/

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Barry Hatch said that, not Reaver. I believe the quote was, "Personally, I find Hobbes rather sexy" and then the bit about their mouths. :/
and then the bit about them "requiring" big mouths for him... :/

But, yeah. My favourite character in Fable III had to be Logan and/or Reaver. I just hated them so much. That is why I love them. If that makes sense? They both had reasons to do what they did. Reaver had his own personal reasons, to make himself wealthier and to gain more and more power. Whereas Logan.. He seemed to me as a helpless child. He kinda needed help but was to proud to ask for it. I think he knew what he was doing within the first ten minutes of the game. I think that was his cry for help, and we just ran away. Only to come back, and blow his city to pieces :( I feel awful. But after them, it has to be the crawler. His voice was demonic, very demonic. It suited the character perfectly. And when you first encounter him, I played in the dark, at night, I kinda layed an egg :(

I don't know why I prefer the bad characters, as I always tend to play good. :/

Reaction score
I love the bad characters, too. :D Mostly because I can just be brainless, and easily swayed by how ridiculously awesome they are, but also because not everyone appreciates them.

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
I love the bad characters, too. :D Mostly because I can just be brainless, and easily swayed by how ridiculously awesome they are, but also because not everyone appreciates them.

And if you go by Reaver, they have arousing voices. Just my opinion, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.