• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who are your favorite characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caladan

Reaction score
Walter for sure.

I had a real evil character the first time around, but for some reason I just couldn't leave him out there in the desert. So the only noble thing my hero had ever done was try to drag Walter to safety. It was a rather baffling but profound moment for my hero.
I know what you mean. lol. I had the toughest tome doing the evil thing there. And when I did my wife gave her worst disapproving glare. I felt like crap!

But my favorite character was probably Arfur (or Arthur?). I mean taking the time to personally insult every person in Albion? Priceless..

Niflhel

Goa'uld
Reaction score
1. The Crawler (it delights me everytime I find a Lovecraft reference in a game)
2. Reaver
3. Logan
4. Ben
5. Jasper (Monty Python anyone?)

Bluedrake

Reaction score
Mmh for Fable 3 my favourite characters are the three gamers, the guy from the Dark Sanctum, the Crawler and Walter.

For the whole series I have to say Briar Rose.

Avarael

Reaction score
From Fable 3... toughie. I'd say Linda. She is a tough and compassionate woman. The short time she's there I really grew to like her. Wish she'd come up again. Definitely deserved better than Gerald, that would be the only reason I'd break them up, and I think she's good for Elliot. Not sure about her male counterpart Laszlo yet, but I imagine I'd have similar feelings about him. Special mention to Walter.

Overall when I think of a favourite character I think of Hammer. She's awesome. Theresa is also very interesting. I think because half the fandom is convinced she's evil. haha. I also think Elliot is very sweet for another Fable 3-er. (It's in the Fable 3 forum, eh) His extra dialogue is cute. Wish I felt like there was more character growth and time with the characters in 3. (so I could actually feel like Prince/ss had a relationship with them) Interesting characters fell flat to me because of this. Also a special mention to Walter.

I can't like Logan because after all the crap he put on Albion in the name of raising gold, (I can understand that) when I first visited the treasury I was astounded at the meagre amount there. I hope that those were gonna pay off in the long run. (which I suppose they would but he had been running it that way a while) That or it was all spent in the armies against me because - come on man! That was pathetic.

fable geek

Reaction score
In fable 2 it would have to be ....... Garth
in fable 3 it has to be...... Ben Finn, don't know why though.

Vyan

Reaction score
FABLE
Best
Jack Of Blades
Maze
Thunder
Twinblade
Lady Grey
Briar Rose
Scarlet Robe
Knothole Glade Chief

Worst
The Guildmaster
Whisper
Theresa

FABLE II
Best
Reaver
Garth
Lucien
Mongo
Rosie

Worst
Hammer
Theresa
Bowerstone Market Furniture Trader

FABLE III
Best
Walter
Ben Finn
Sabine
The Crawler
Logan
Private Jammie

Worst
Theresa
Paige
Elliot / Elise
Auroran High Priestess

Jaykueza

Reaction score
Reaver is probably the most interesting charatcer overall
every time he spoke i sat and listened intently, Even if he's being a douche it's hard to dislike him lol

Walter and Jasper are equally awesome, easily the two your most connected to throughout

Boulder is also very cool lol

fable geek

Reaction score
I would think that there is really something total messed up with boulder, I mean all he can do hi moan when he talks.:/

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
reaver
jack of blades (original voice)
jasper
ben finn
jammy
the dog
walter beck

JKJessie.

Reaction score
Omg... so many characters I love :D

1. Would have to be Logan. LOVE THAT DUDE. Once you figure out why he did everything and he tells you his reasons, I actually felt attached to him. On my second account, I was doing an evil playthrough, so I killed him. For the next hour, I agonized over it, until I eventually quit without saving and spared him :L The song that really describes him is Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man. Amazingly accurate and describes his feelings :L

2. Walter and Ben Finn are tied for second place. Love Walter - I really got emotionally attached to him and was almost in tears when he died. When I was dragging him through the desert, I was actually saying, "It's gonna be okay, Waltz. C'mon." xD

3. Another tie; this time between Jasper and Major Swift. Jasper is just - awesome! His dialogue is hilarious. Major Swift - well, come on, who wouldn't love that moustache?!

4. Elise/Elliot. Not many people have these two in their top five, but Elise is one of the most beautiful NPCs in the game, and Elliot is... well, he's... "in touch with his feminine side", shall we say, but he seems adorable.

And finally

5. Has to be Reaver. He's smexi ;) But c'mon - he deflects a bullet with a CANE - and I want his top hat. NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.