• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whodunnit? I The Cliff Side.

Cain

Reaction score
Re: Whodunnit? I The Cliff Side.

*Arrav appears and sighs."People just don't respect gods anymore. One minute they are bowing down at your feet and the next they're......farting in your face. But it was still pretty funny.Oh, and I have chosen the assasin so be wary". Arrav sits down next to droded and starts writing down notes in his holy book."Hmm.. nice background music". *

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

*Leroux takes a day or 2 taking pictures of various things. When he finishes up, he has pictures of a Stone wall, a secluded building, sand and pictures of a set of clothes. He then goes into the middle of nowhere, summons his secluded building, goes in and locks the doors and windows, and goes to sleep.*

Cain

Reaction score

*Arrav falls asleep on drodeds couch*

Cain

Reaction score

*Hidan is taking a stroll along the cliffside. The suddenly the ground breaks underneath him and he falls. Arrav is woken up by his screams."Oh dear, seems like the assasin has claimed his first victim". In the background you hear a soft chuckle.*

alright its the 2 day break. The assasin won't be killing anybody in this timespace so use this break to vote who you think the assasin is and if you want to, do some RPing. Well thats all for now folks.

Also I'm creating a thread where people can just RP. Anybody like this idea?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

*Sitting in a chair of skulls* "Its all going according to our plan..." I mumble to myself, watching the players talk and cry amongst themselves over their loss, "It will be only a matter of time before the assasin kills them all, one... by... one... hehehe!" *Watches for Arrav's next move* "Bleh." (Weird vamp noise?)

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

*droded is still asleep on his couch, with Van McCoy & the Soul City Symphony playing from an unknown source*

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

*Continues to stand unnoticed in the far end of the cliff.* " Well if i just stay here i am sure the Assassin wont get me."

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^You never know, The Assassin could attack anyone...

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Not if i... PUNCH HIM IN THE THROAT!!! HA HA

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Name: Jasper Smyth
Race: Human
Class: Thief/Con Artist
Weapon 1: Simple Wooden Bow
Weapon 2: Pocket Dagger
Item 1: Lock Pick
Item 2: Poison Tipped Arrows

Not much is known about this Artful Dodger, except that he was orphaned at a young age, left only to fend for himself on the streets. A very stealthy, streetwise and cunning opportunist who a always keeps his eyes on the prize. He is also a very skilled archer that rarely misses his target.

So stealthy that none of you knew i was coming. *sees a figure standing at the far end end of the cliff*

Cain

Reaction score

May I remind you all that there is only one day left of the two day break so you need to vote who you think the assasin is or he will keep on killing.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

:shifty: *Watches and waits for something to happen*

Cain

Reaction score

*Arrav looks around. He realises that Firis is watching him. Arrav disappears. He appears right next to firis."Why don't you start doing your job instead of watching by the sidelines". He takes a skull out of firis' throne and it collapses. Arrav reappears on drodeds couch.*

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

I think the Hasisi (Original Arabic word for Assassin, who were also known to consume Hashish) is Ruuku, our own Resident Stoner, in the study, with the candlestick. OOPS, wrong game.

Cain

Reaction score

Hmm no where have I heard that before?

Cain

Reaction score

I know its a cluedo reference. You get +repfor that.
Oops sorry again for doulbe posting. I have found out its glitch with the smilies that when you try to delete them they go back to post reply page and I thought what I had just posted was deleted sorry.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

"K then, Arrav whats my job again?" *Stacks skulls* "Ooh! THe skull of Gul'Dan" *Takes* (Illidan appears) "Oops"

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Hidan jumps up from underneath the ground and cracks his knuckles and his neck*crack sound*.Hidan jumps through the trees and hides in the forest.Hidan is hoping to find Kakazu, but he dosen't know where Kakazu is.Hidan jumps up to the top of a tree and looks around for Kakazu and the assassin.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

^Hidan is dead.
*Leroux goes and stands by droded. He takes pictures of droded. He then goes to sleep on drodeds sofa, after summoning a stone wall around them*

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

(Hidan can't die by the way in case you didn't know.What you can do to defeat Hidan is by blowing him into pieces and burying him in a deep,deep hole.And you can't re-do what you RPed so you should have watched more Naruto to gain that knowledge).Then without Leroux knowing Hidan gets back up and starts charging at Leroux to get a taste of his blood and use the curse on him to kill him!Hidan slashes Leroux right across the face and licks the Leroux's blood off of his scythe.Then Hidan starts making the curse circle of blood.