• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whodunnit? I The Cliff Side.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Whodunnit? I The Cliff Side.

I've seen Naruto and I know a lot more about Hidan than you. You're still dead, this is an rpg on a forum. Also, you explained Hidan's abilities wrong.

And I never said I was the assassin, numbnutts.

Jesus christ.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Urahara;279495 said:
I've seen Naruto and I know more about Hidan than you. You're still dead, this is an rpg on a forum. Also, you explained Hidan's abilities wrong.

And I never said I was the assassin, numbnutts.

Jesus christ.
Neither did I!But you RPGed that you killed me!I thought the assassin was meant to be the only one to kill us?!But since i'm dead i'm dead.And i've seen alot of Naruto Shippuden recently and in one of those episodes:
Shikamaru sets up a trap for Hidan.Kakazu is fighting Kakashi,Ino and Choji(they're both in different places because they split up).Hidan gets the curse on Shikamaru(or so he thinks),but Shikamaru had already set up his trap carefully and his plan cautiously.Hidan ends up using his curse on Kakazu instead of Shikamaru and then Skikamaru gets up does his trap thing(i'm not going to say it all because i'm getting a headache thinking too much about it)and traps Hidan in ropes of explosives danging in the air.Shikamaru throws Asuma's lighter at Hidan and blows him up into pieces(making him unable to fight).Hidan's pieces fall into the hole and then Shikamaru throws an explosive kunai at the wall/or whatever it's called and makes all the ruble fall down and fill the hole making Hidan unable to fight and unable to get out(meaning all Hidan can do is sleep or curse or whatever he likes to do while in bits and pieces.Hidan was not killed by that as I learned it at the end of an episode where Captain Yamato is talking about the Akatsuki memebers and Hidan was profound unable to fight.Not dead,but unable to fight).

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Where does it say that I rped it? Are you seeing things?

And dude, you dont need to tell me the whole scene in horrible detail, I've already seen it and read it, and I took in pretty much everything. I know all about hidan. But the point remains, I never stated that I killed hidan.

And if we're taking this rpg seriously, I request that this post be voided by a game master ->
(Hidan can't die by the way in case you didn't know.What you can do to defeat Hidan is by blowing him into pieces and burying him in a deep,deep hole.And you can't re-do what you RPed so you should have watched more Naruto to gain that knowledge).Then without Leroux knowing Hidan gets back up and starts charging at Leroux to get a taste of his blood and use the curse on him to kill him!Hidan slashes Leroux right across the face and licks the Leroux's blood off of his scythe.Then Hidan starts making the curse circle of blood.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Urahara;279503 said:
Where does it say that I rped it? Are you seeing things?

And dude, you dont need to tell me the whole scene in horrible detail, I've already seen it and read it, and I took in pretty much everything. I know all about hidan. But the point remains, I never stated that I killed hidan.
But you did state he was dead,where as he cannot die.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

fable freak 37;279508 said:
But you did state he was dead,where as he cannot die.
You just admitted I never rped it. So stop making things up.

And even if you did survive the cliffside crumbling, hidan doesn't have the physical strength to lift boulders off of him. Read the way you died carefully, and stop making up attributes.

Hidan is dead, I stated it, not rped it :hmm:

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Urahara;279511 said:
You just admitted I never rped it. So stop making things up.

And even if you did survive the cliffside crumbling, hidan doesn't have the physical strength to lift boulders off of him. Read the way you died carefully, and stop making up attributes.

Hidan is dead, I stated it, not rped it :hmm:
Fine i'm dead.Happy?
Men.I never thought Hidan would be the first to go.
But after I said his weakness I should have expected it.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Not exactly, although at least the rpg is working..

Cain

Reaction score

firis nice World of warcraft reference that gets rep. Oh, and your job is to make sure everybody votes who they think the assasin is and to keep a tally of votes. If you could do that I would really appreciate it.

Ok Urahara and Fablefreak I'm glad you've worked that problem out. Last thing I need is an argument about whether a Naruto character can die.

*Arrav chuckles to himself."Good luck with Illidan Firis". He notices the stone wall around him, Leroux and Droded, gives a puzzled look and then shrugs and goes to sleep.*

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Look at your profile

Cain

Reaction score

Ok I'm creating social group for people who play Whodunnit?
This is so I my PM inbox dosen't overflow with your assasin votes. That way its more convenient for all us.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

*There's a small pop and my character appears near Arrav, we get to know each other and talk while droded snores on the sofa. We both like the majestic music that is playing from no apparent outlet..*

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Kk, I didn't read most of the last posts do too the Naruto battle lol, PM me your votes for who assassin is, you have 2 days to PM me, I will tally up who voted and how many votes for each person then post if it was correct or if they threw off the wrong guy (I am assuming its like the card game Mafia here) if its a tie I will count it as nobody got it right...

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Firis;279563 said:
Kk, I didn't read most of the last posts do too the Naruto battle lol, PM me your votes for who assassin is, you have 2 days to PM me, I will tally up who voted and how many votes for each person then post if it was correct or if they threw off the wrong guy (I am assuming its like the card game Mafia here) if its a tie I will count it as nobody got it right...
So do we vote who we want killed,who we think is the assassin or both?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

As of yet its the same, whoever you vote as assassin is who will die, White Knight will message me (Hopefully) if this is wrong, PM me the vote when they have decided... Dead people can't vote (Again I must wait for White Knight to tell me if that is true or not) *Watches his own confuzzlement with illidan* "Check mate!" Illidan says "Darn you!" I reply "You were not prepared..."

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Jasper has awoken, startled by the fact that something has happened, falling out of the tree he was hiding in! *Crack* "Aww, Crap. That Hurts". Get's up very gingerly, then goes to find a better hiding spot!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Alright WK Has told me to tell you all this: He will not be on very often for a while, so I am first in command for a bit, he will be on on weekends, and a little during the week, but all control goes to me when he isn't here, now ppl, PM me your votes on who the assassin is, you only have today and a bit of tomorrow before he strikes again.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

wow, whole lotta RPing goin on up in here!!!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^I know, people signed up but dont wanna play :(

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Leroux and Arrav were walking along the cliffside, talking about the murder, and Leroux had an idea of who the Assassin might be, but before he could speak his mind an arrow went through it, Arrav chased after the murderer but could not find a trace, so he returned and buried Leroux by the cliff... Come on people be more active! Post what you want to do, roleplay like this: *Walks along the edge of the cliff* "Hm, I see another one has fallen." *Drops off cliff, spreads wings and flies a few miles ahead to droded and kicks him off his bench*

VOTING FOR WHO THE ASSASSIN IS BEGINS NOW! PM ME YOUR VOTES, YOU HAVE 48 HOURS FROM THE TIME I POSTED THIS.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

damn it :(