• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whodunnit? I The Cliff Side.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
Re: Whodunnit? I The Cliff Side.

Damn =/ rping didnt go do well, lemme join a late entry if you will i'll get the Rp going!!

Name: Cpt Farlend.
Sex: Male
Race: Argonian ( TES anyone lol)
Class: Pirate.
Weapon 1: Blade of the earth.
weapon 2: Blade of the wind.
Weapon 3:Blade of the ocean.
Weapon 4:Blade of the volcano
Weapon 5:Blade of Steel.
Weapon 6: Blade of light.
Waepon 7:Blade of Darkness.
Item: Cigarettes.
Decription: A tall argonian, he wears a long brown coat, has a pair of leather greaves and boots, has a deardric cuirass and leather gloves. He wears a pair of goggles.
Background. "The weilder of the seven blades holds the key to oblivion." The Secven 'Keys' Known as the Blades of Blackmarsh hold the power to bring forth the most powerful weapon imaginable. The current protector of the swords is a pirate, can he be trusted?

There I have a char now i'll RP after course work...

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Well the assassin is certainly rping..

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah XD, Come on in Ruuku, the blood is still warm...

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Has the assassin even killed anyonw yet? you cant vote if he hasn't killed anyone D:

"Farland walked into a small camp which seemed to have aura which made him cry, these people are strange, he thought to himself, he pulled out a sword and stuck it into the ground layed there and fell asleep"

All i can do atm gotta fniish coursework =_=

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Yes the Assassin has killed 3 or 2 people

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

**** o_O i should rly pay more atention O_O

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

2, Urahara and fable freak 37's characters XD, PM Votes damn it! Last round only Urahara voted!

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

^aside from you, white knight(the game masters) and myself(watching events from various locations and waiting for things to happen), the only other ppl RPing(and Arguing over whether or not naruto characters can die) are the 2 victims. Ryu hasn't moved from the edge of the cliff in days, Ruuku and Archon have been MIA and Droded is just sleeping on his couch, occasionally waking up! So i've come to the conclusion that either the assassin isn't really RPing, but is still choosing victims, or he's a games master, which shouldn't be permitted. Sorry, guys, this game is failing. Please try to be a little more involved, or it won't last.

BTW, i voted. it's on the thread. i did it before you told us to PM you

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Oh well still pm, that was last round :/

Yeah you have a point, ever since they died they havent posted (Almost a good thing to keep confusion away) Ruuku usually gets on for a few minutes every day, Droded isn't on the couch, I kicked him off remember ^_^ No, the assassin isn't a gamemaster... We already gave a hint to who it was: Leroux was killed by an arrow.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

A bloody sharp one too.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Unbeknownst to Farland, Jasper was peeking through the trees and watched as he went to sleep. "Now is my chance" he whispers. Slowly he creeps over to the campsite. He sees the captains bag laying beside him. he picks it up and proceeds to search through his belongings. "Jackpot", he utters under his breath. he carefully places the bag back on the ground and sneaks away. he then lights up the cigarette taken from the bag. "Damn that's good!!", he grumbles with Delight.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Allright the polls are in! Out of beating the the votes by 1 it is now clear... Luxes! Sorry Archon!

Illistration: Firis watches smiling, as the crowd carries Luxes, bound and gagged to the edge of the cliff, they tied the rope on a branch protruding from the side of the cliff, then tossed him off, hanging him from the neck, then they left him and began walking on their way, some cried, some smiled, some just stayed silent...

*Swoops down like a crow and lands in front of the crowd, breaking the earth where I hit* "Fools! So quickly you thought that Luxes was your foe! You have lost an ally, may The Light have mercy on you all..." *Walks past the crowd and bends down by Luxes. Extends his fangs and cuts the rope, letting Luxes drop into the water.*

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Firis;279963 said:
2, Urahara and fable freak 37's characters XD, PM Votes damn it! Last round only Urahara voted!
My character isn't dead.He's just trapped in a rubbled over hole and can't get out.In the rping it never said the assassin killed me anyways.It just said the assassin put me in a hole.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

No, the assassin killed you. That's what assassins do.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Hara has a point... If an assassin does something to you, assume your dead, unless I or white knight allows otherwise (If we get lots of players next round, then there will be a White Mage or Cleric

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Firis;280401 said:
^Hara has a point... If an assassin does something to you, assume your dead, unless I or white knight allows otherwise (If we get lots of players next round, then there will be a White Mage or Cleric
Ok lets agree to diagree.
Can we just say my character(Hidan)is trapped in a hole under rubble and is dismembered(which means he can't move,fight or take part in the rest of the rpg)?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Fine by me, that doesn't mean you cant be a part of the game, you can still talk, just dont rp...

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Firis;280564 said:
^Fine by me, that doesn't mean you cant be a part of the game, you can still talk, just dont rp...
That's fine with me as well.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

*My character 'farts' in his grave as he releases gases*

Cain

Reaction score

wasssssssssuuuuuuppppppp!
I'm back. I can now go on the laptop for the week again.w00t!
Also, firis you still have the power of counting the votes and you can post how the person voted to be the assasin dies as well.

*Arrav decides to change his appearence to that of a Knight Templar. He blesses Lerouxs grave and Luxe as well. He sits down next to firis and says,"wheres Droded?"*