• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whodunnit?

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Whodunnit?

Blake walks over to Scarecrow, and sits down beside him. Let's play!

Cain

Reaction score

David comes back from hunting and sits down with Blake and scarecrow and starts playing. He rolls the dice and it lands on 3. He moves his counter(A hollow man due to this being the fable version of it) 3 paces forward and then decides to buy the meat stall which he landed on. He gives 50 gold to the banker, Paul.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

ScareCrow then picks the "ScareCrow" from Fable 1 to be his little piece.

ScareCrow then roles a 5. "Yess! 5! Wooohoo!" ScareCrow then lands on "Go to jail" ... "I hate this game."

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Shouldn't we play with two dices or something?

Blake then picks up a balverine, and throws the dice. He lands on a question mark, and then he takes one card. It says:

You've taken your friends for a drink, but they ended up being drunk and fell asleep. While they were sleeping, you stole 100 gold from all your friends! All the players now have to give 100 gold to you.

"Haha, suckerzzz".

Cain

Reaction score

David roles the dice and gets 6. He then moves the hollow man to a roll again space. He roles again and gets a 2. He moves his counter to a ? space. He takes a card.

You are in the tavern when a man challenges you to a game of cards. You win and he gives you the bet money. Take 150 gold from the banker.

"Yay".

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

"Gah! I've been playing with real money this entire time!" Paul suddenly thought. He turned around to take the cash back but realised all the other players had ran off with his savings.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Mr. Fluffelkins plops his small, unproportional body into a small patch of sand.
He shakes his rattler a bit, and tosses it to the side(more like violently laid it to the side), and began to kick sand all over his own legs.
He chuckled, very deeply, and puffed on his seemingly everlasting cigar once again.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I randomly float in. And do nothing.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

ScareCrow runs from Paul, He runs to a corn field and acts like a ScareCrow. "Hehe! He'll never know its me!"

Cain

Reaction score

David smiles and starts making plans for a resident evil RP

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Blake wonders who the killer is...

(Srsly, this is starting to be just an rp in modern times. It supposed to be in Fable times and we are supposed to be finding the killah.)

Cain

Reaction score

David gets up and says,"I am getting bored of this. I am going to kill some monsters". He then ventures off into the forest to find some. He makes his way through the wods and sees a exotic bird he had never seen before. He aimed his shotgun at it. He fired and hit the bird. He ran over to it and picked it up, the bird now dead. He made his way back to the others where the tribesmen saw him and the bird and charged at him with spears. They wait for orders of what to do with him. It turns out the bird is sacred to them.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Mr. Fluffelkins dusts himself off.
After a brief pause of action, he looks around, somewhat intelligently.
"Men. . . I believe there has been quite a long time since our last murder. It would be unintelligent to assume there will be no more. It would also be unintelligent to assume that a murder is not coming any time soon. I propose we, as a group, ready ourselves in some way, shape, or form.
I say we each take up arms in a defensive manner", He finished, somewhat deep and gruffly. As he finished his small speech, he brandished his spike-ridden rattler of doom.
He puffed on his cigar, looking out into the horizon for a moment.
He walked off a few feet, and unloaded his two items from his little backpack. . .
A lasso and a half-empty bottle of bubble-bath solution.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Is it too late for me to join?

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Name: McCloud (Refuses to reveal first name)
Class: Dwarf Warrior
Bio: Dwarves were found in the mountains to the east some time ago, and have become known for their excellence in the forge, their strength, and their speed...Or lack thereof.
Dwarf Warriors are feared for their berserk ability, which triples their strength and endurance, but their smarts and their accuracy go WAY down, and after going berserk, the dwarf will be as weak as a kitten for 2 days.But the strength granted in Berserk is more than enough to smash anything they perceive as a threat.
Items: Battleaxe, Crossbow, Healing potion

In depth Renn

Wow thats mean
Reaction score

Name: Norman
Class: Hairy Lumberjack
Weapons: An axe for lumberjacking, a side-lumberjack called tito and a silenced clockwork rifle of perfectoness with an awesome +1 mod of destruction.
bio: hes a lumberjack who lumberjacks forests with an axe and a sidekick called tito.

In depth Renn

Wow thats mean
Reaction score

Norman walks in with a dazed look on his face as he stares at the other contestants and says "anyone seen tito he forgot his left toe"...

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

McCloud: Oooh...Wha...Hrm?Oh, how'd I get here?I bet it was that bar maid..Probably slipped me some knock-out powder, had her way with me...Mumble mumble harlot mumble...
Wussis then?

McCloud notices the round form of Paul, and scratches his head as he sips some sort of drink with a miniature umbrella inside it.

McCloud: Hey ah, big guy?

Paul: Oh hey there...*looks McCloud over* Mmm...You look good enough to eat.*Wink*

McCloud: ...Yeah...Ah...Why is that Scarecrow beating his head against the ground?

Paul: Oh don't worry about him, he's a silly head.

McCloud .......Kaaay...I'm uh...Gunna go...Do...Something.

Paul: Oh I can think of something i'd like to do right now.
indiffheya.gif

McCloud: o_O