• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why do Lionhead keep ditching all the old regions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm going to kill you.

AND NOT WITH MY "Electric Toothbrush" EITHER!

Bladdered? Are we making words up now? Because I don't find that very fair. Bloodstone, eh? That place was ugly. I can't remember which area I liked the most... it might have been Oakfield. Either that or Bowerstone.

Aww. Shhhpoil Sport. You should fear the ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH OF DOOM!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bladdered...it means really drunk. British Slang.

Oakfield FTW.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Aww. Shhhpoil Sport. You should fear the ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH OF DOOM!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bladdered...it means really drunk. British Slang.

Oakfield FTW.

But... I'm not a crazy Brit so you can't use their slang! D:

Oakfield FTL.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Pfft. Amateur.
----------------------------------------------------
I'm crying, like seriously. Rise my straw-chewing yokels. Let us take down this noob.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Pfft. Amateur.
----------------------------------------------------
I'm crying, like seriously. Rise my straw-chewing yokels. Let us take down this noob.

Oh c'mon! That's not even cool! Also... when did you learn necromancy?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Okay, seriously... that must be a meme, right? And you're only saying it because you know I'm unaware of most of them? Q_Q

No it's completely original. Really. It was the most random thing I could think of. Really. What the hell is a meme?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Oh good, you're still innocent.

Don't worry about that.

But seriously... we keep going off-topic.

It's your fault.*kicks in dungeon*

Back on Topic. It annoyed me the first time Lionhead did this. I missed Oakvale. Oakfield helped the wound.
Brightwall is sort of a village(?) I just wish they made a farmy sort of town again.
Though I do like Driftwood as I liked the Gypsy Camp from F2.

Jamin

Reaction score
and now...i cant believe what i just read...i dont know if i should continue deciding to post or not...but anyways! i understand the hate for all the lost places but frankly i could care less for most i do miss oakvale i swear it was my favorite place in fable 2 and oakfield from fable 1. hmm or was it the other way...whatever i miss my little places :( however i understand not having bloodstone from what someone said earlier about the only cullis gate being in the tomb. which if you pay attention to previous fables its the only way to get there. sadly...but alas i do like the whole aurora and mountains thing but they were horrible the desert had like nothing really out there and the mountains apart from the dwellers notthing rather interesting.
and i also miss the emotion wheel thing i hate having to be forced to tickle and patacake people also miss being able to do emotes for crowds of people not just 1 at a time which is probably why i got like 10 people who like me :p haha
while still i do love the game personally so much great things however i agree it should not have come out so soon shoulda given it a few more months if not for anything but to work out the glitches. but the map system sucks i agree with that too it has been such a pain early on trying to find my way around places. and its a bit stupid how you can reinstate the dark sanctum which is essentially the temple of shadows but yet is it just me or is there not temple of light? you cant have one without the other. thats stupid also. but i also am hoping for some reminiscing dlc to bring back places of the past just for some fun side quests since the ones here were just 1 not all that awesome well some of were pretty ok but most part pretty lame. im quite ok with the spell system on this one gauntlets dont bother me all that much. but i really do not like the melee i've had too much issues with the flourishes. but all the kool special kills was deffinetly a great piece of the game for me. also the variations of weapons. but the wings idk about you but all the stuff i read and watched before the game made it seem like they could stay on even outside of combat. but oh well and the hole alignment thing is screwed up it ruined one of the best ways of changing your character. i miss being a horny person :p sorry had to say that way. well given i've said quite a bit i think ill leave it at this for now :p overall i loved the game but was still rather disappointed.

Lynne

Reaction score
I should have read this thread last night when I was drunk. Maybe it would have been less icky then.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Are you sure you aren't drunk right now? Four posts...

I got back from a pub several hours ago...so the remaining alcohol in my blood has enhanced my ability to appreciate the humour in this thread.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I should have read this thread last night when I was drunk. Maybe it would have been less icky then.
Ermm...the joke wasn't meant like that. Ewe.

Lynne

Reaction score
Christ maybe I am drunk. Im on my phone and my connection has epic fail written all over it.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Don't you just love it?

My blackberry is notorious for that...and for sitting pleasantly while I type a message to a board somewhere and lo! as I send it - the mobile decides to discover some error, and I lose everything I typed.

Jonas Green

Reaction score
Malefic Raven. I didn't point the "whining haters" comment at you. Or anyone else for that matter. Sure, I saw some people in this thread who were "whining" (which is a term I don't like using, but I feel its most appropriate). I made no intention to insult you or anyone else. THEN! You come back at me and throw insults my way, calling me names, belittling me and basically flat-out telling me I'm a stupid smart-ass. The only one here who fits that description is you my friend. So take a ****ing chill-pill and quit flaming people. The only troll here is you, as you have contributed nothing but disdain in this thread, as well as insults. That's all I have to say, MR. Just knock off this crap and lets get back on topic, huh?

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
Malefic Raven. I didn't point the "whining haters" comment at you. Or anyone else for that matter. Sure, I saw some people in this thread who were "whining" (which is a term I don't like using, but I feel its most appropriate). I made no intention to insult you or anyone else. THEN! You come back at me and throw insults my way, calling me names, belittling me and basically flat-out telling me I'm a stupid smart-ass. The only one here who fits that description is you my friend. So take a f****** chill-pill and quit flaming people. The only troll here is you, as you have contributed nothing but disdain in this thread, as well as insults. That's all I have to say, MR. Just knock off this crap and lets get back on topic, huh?

Whoa, buddy. This flame war died a couple days ago. Move along - there's nothing to see here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.