• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

why the ps3 will suck and noone will buy it (READ!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kali

Re: why the ps3 will suck and noone will buy it (READ!!!)

I'm gonna go for the ps3 and the Wii. As for Xbox games I'll also just get the computer version, usually I don't like the PC version as much but I am very comfortable with Fable on PC. I can't wait but in the meantime there are still gonan be some really awesome games comming out on the current systems, like the new and improved Zelda this x-mas(drooools). After a while of working with the systems I noticed developers really seem to start getting a better hang of things in terms of graphics, speed, etc.. Sometimes I think the technology evolves too fast. I'm probably the only one though!|

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

flea;15320 said:
theyre planing on puting something on each game disk that makes it so u cant rent or buy used games etc. in other words there making it so it ONLY works on the first system it was put in to so lets say u and yer friend each have a ps3 u get a new game thats 2 player so u go to yer friends house and play it on his ps3 u come home to play single player and u cant...becuase sony is being gay and making it so it only works on the first system it was put into

Fact or rumour? :hmm:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;19810 said:
Fact or rumour? :hmm:

Id say definatley rumour dont worry.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;19845 said:
Id say definatley rumour dont worry.

Yes, most likely. If the PS3 did that to games...well, that'd be just idiotic, not to mention rude towards their fans...and very greedy.

Though if it would be true, I bet it wouldn't take too long after the release before some brainy hacker(s) has found a way to bypass it, eh?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;19865 said:
Yes, most likely. If the PS3 did that to games...well, that'd be just idiotic, not to mention rude towards their fans...and very greedy.

Though if it would be true, I bet it wouldn't take too long after the release before some brainy hacker(s) has found a way to bypass it, eh?

Its a rumour fair enough but it does have enough fact behind it to still be a possibility but hopefully Sony relise that its a stupid idea BEFORE they release the PS3.

J

Joe of Spades

I would not buy a PS3 because no games I want will come out for it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Joe of Spades;20250 said:
I would not buy a PS3 because no games I want will come out for it.

Most of the big name games are going multiformat but im sure there must be afew Sony exclusive games on the PS3 that might take your fancy?

J

Joe of Spades

Dark Drakan;20268 said:
Most of the big name games are going multiformat but im sure there must be afew Sony exclusive games on the PS3 that might take your fancy?
There has only been 1 PS2 game I wanted

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Joe of Spades;20271 said:
There has only been 1 PS2 game I wanted

What was that then?

K

Kory the Baker

No more bitching about ps3's pricetag. The ps3 will have a blue ray dvd player built right in which costs 1000$+ alone. Pritty much all the games you care about are going to be for the pS3. Metal Gear solid 4, Final fantasy 13, Devil may cry 4, the new splinter cell(it wont have retarted controls yay!) and i think too Human will be for the ps3(or was it 360..i dont remember), and the new Grand Theft Auto. Theres also there promising Online serves which promises to have all of Xbox lives feature..for free.

Xbox 360 is a solid system and will always will be. They have Gears of war and Halo 2 coming up. They already have oblivion which is simply amazing and Xbox live.

The Wii unfortunitly looks exactly like the gamecube in terms of graphics(they didnt go next gen becouse they wanted players of all ages or something gay like that). Wii really doesnt have any good games...theres Zelda twilight princess and super smash bros brawl....and the other games no one cares about. Hell id get it just for Brawl. The've got a unique controller and a low price tag. Too bad you could get Twilight princess for the gamecube with practicly the game graphics and no real reason to get the wii. I dont care if there controller is sensative they better shape up.

J

Joe of Spades

Kory the Baker;20458 said:
No more bitching about ps3's pricetag. The ps3 will have a blue ray dvd player built right in which costs 1000$+ alone. Pritty much all the games you care about are going to be for the pS3. Metal Gear solid 4, Final fantasy 13, Devil may cry 4, the new splinter cell(it wont have retarted controls yay!) and i think too Human will be for the ps3(or was it 360..i dont remember), and the new Grand Theft Auto. Theres also there promising Online serves which promises to have all of Xbox lives feature..for free.

Xbox 360 is a solid system and will always will be. They have Gears of war and Halo 2 coming up. They already have oblivion which is simply amazing and Xbox live.

The Wii unfortunitly looks exactly like the gamecube in terms of graphics(they didnt go next gen becouse they wanted players of all ages or something gay like that). Wii really doesnt have any good games...theres Zelda twilight princess and super smash bros brawl....and the other games no one cares about. Hell id get it just for Brawl. The've got a unique controller and a low price tag. Too bad you could get Twilight princess for the gamecube with practicly the game graphics and no real reason to get the wii. I dont care if there controller is sensative they better shape up.

I think you mean Halo 3 and I think too Human is for 360

K

Kory the Baker

Yea i wronte that in a rush but you know what i mean.

and yes Too Human is for the 360.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kory the Baker;20514 said:
Yea i wronte that in a rush but you know what i mean.

and yes Too Human is for the 360.

I agree with everything you said in there but lets hope the PS3 is as powerful as they say it is and lets hope the Blu Ray tech works out for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.