• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Re: Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

Dunno.

I just go over the language basics and what-not regularly.Doesn't take too long.

Just for example MoonFever, just write down simple stuff, like "Sehr Gut/Very Well" or "Womit kann ich Ihnen weiterhelfen?/How can I help you?" and read it back.Keeps it fresh in your mind.You could also try talking to yourself using the desired language.
Woo knickers.

H

Hexen_Harlot

Re: Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

So darfen wir hier anderen Sprachen sprechen? I'm confused lol, i got rulebook'd last time i spoke german here.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Yeah as long as your whole post isnt german :)

D

DragonMaster91

Hexen_Harlot;281873 said:
So darfen wir hier anderen Sprachen sprechen? I'm confused lol, i got rulebook'd last time i spoke german here.

Firis;281878 said:
^Yeah as long as your whole post isnt german :)
And with a translation. How do we know you are not calling us idiots?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^He basically asked if he could use some german in his posts while obeying the rules.

D

DragonMaster91

Firis;281986 said:
^He basically asked if he could use some german in his posts while obeying the rules.
I was joking about the idiot part, I was using it to get my point across however. Double whammy.:shifty:

<-Post count equals 666, I AM THE ANTI-CHRIST??? OH NOEZ!

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;277314 said:
If it warranted an infraction Tsuyu being a super mod would have given you one already. As it was written in a discussion orientated manner and not an insulting one its fine. Just make sure to not go into too much graphic detail as there are children here.

Hehe. Me being one of those. And yes, Women can rape men. Just like Tsuyu said, "There was a story about women violating a guy with a wine bottle," women can use lots of other things too like strap-on's, dil**, etc.
Plus, just cause a guy has an Erection doesn't mean he's consenting, imo.

H

Hexen_Harlot

"He" is a "she", count noobula. How many men call themselves harlots? Except Princess the fat bald whore in bloodstoen, obvs :p

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

well i've not been reading the past 3 pages [gimmie a break it's almost 3am!]

But frankly, we can argue semantics and technicalities til the cows come home or whatever, at the end of the day it boils down to:

If you say someone can't do something purely because of their gender -- that's sexist. Irregardless of which ever gender you're targeting.

It's like saying, only women can cook, and only men like football or something like that. :p

P.s. Dunno if anyone saw one time, there was this CSI episode [it could have been Law & Order, though] where a male stripper was raped by a group of women in the "traditional way." I.e. vaginal intercourse. As I remember the episode, it turned out they had tied him down and basically "stimulated him" in a way that would make him "alert" [the body can do this stuff whenever it wants -- boys understand this moreso than women, it sucks, really] and then they proceeded to ride the wave so to speak.

Anyways. I'm gonna stop before I say something stupid. 2:44am. damn!

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Please don't bump threads from months ago. Thank you.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Shirosaki;277287 said:
  1. Apparently if a man gets an erection it means they are consenting to sex.
That one made me lol. A lot.

Also, mother of mercy, bump. D:

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

Shirosaki;277287 said:
I know this is very random, but I heard that women cant rape men because

1. They're generally weaker than men.
  2. Apparently if a man gets an erection it means they are consenting to sex.
So men cant be raped by women? o_O
I'm not sexist, but that sounds stupid. What d'you think?

I read the description of the Tavern and it said whatevers on your mind.. so there you go :rolleyes:

True, but if any sort of aphrodisiac or "love drug" is administered involuntarily combined with any sort of constraints, a strong case can be made. Also, there is statutory rape.

I know it's a bump but I had an opinion.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

There are definitely some strong women out there, not to mention roofies as well. Women can slip something in a guys drink, which to be honest probably wouldn't be that hard considering guys probably won't be looking out for women rapists, I'm not even sure if a guy would complain if a girl "raped him", considering men tend to like sex... a lot. Unless of course the women physically abused the man, hurting the penis or hitting him etc. But if she just straight up jumped on his penis I do not think he would mind.. sorry if I was pretty detailed. I'll edit if someone is uncomfortable with those words or doesn't like them.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Of course women can rape men. My wife rapes me almost every night with her collection of toys. Tears rolling down my cheeks and the sound of the gluteal muscles slapping in the night.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

I... um..

Nice userbars.

Status
Not open for further replies.