• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

@ Angel - I agree with you on the degree of the charges, like you said if they were under the influence or had a young partner as opposed to someone who goes out looking for people to jump on. And I think I'm a bit too young to form an opinion on the release of details.

However I will say, if people are being let out of prison for such offences, then they should be observed and not allowed near certain places, i.e pubs, back alleys. I know it'd be hard to record such events, but any such happenings should be dealt with pretty severely.

If someone commits the offence once, and appears to have morally chosen it in an attacking way, they should be treated as severely as a serial rapist. But that's just my opinion. I think that if someone commits a crime, has a clear mind of it and maintains guilt, they should recieve a fitting punishment.

I'm getting into foreign terrain here, as I'm not yet really old enough to tackle such ideas. I'll leave it to you maturer people who know what they're talking about. :rolleyes:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

@ Dagzey: Women who cry rape disgust me. They truly do make me sick.

I don't really understand statutory rape laws - I get that they are in place to protect young and potentially vulnerable people but in the real world, kids are having sex. Not all of them but enough to make it obvious that they know what they are asking for even if they don't really get the true implications of being sexually active at such a young age.

@ Urahara: You've got valid opinions and points to make - I don't think it's necessarily down to "maturity" as to whether one can enter these discussions. This is an area of personal experience rather than hypothetical debate for me so I suppose I will have a slightly slanted view of things and it probably won't make much sense to anyone else.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Dagzey;278917 said:
OK, my turn. this isn't so much about men being raped by women, but it is about the woman having control over the outcome. (eg. the woman consenting, changing her mind halfway through the act, then crying rape.)

I currently have a close friend (like a brother) who is in prison for an alleged rape. i have known this guy since we were 13. we are now 28. he, for some idiotic reason, against the advice of every single one of his friends and family members, married this girl who is seriously damaged goods. she's from a broken home, her father lives on the other side of the country, her mother is an alcoholic and so is she. she is the oldest of 6 kids, of whom only 2 share the same father. my mate, and his spouse have three kids between them, plus 3 more from her previous relationships. her entire family is screwed up.
now, my mate has always had a little trouble keeping his pants on, and isn't exactly modest about his sexual prowess either, so as you can imagine, with the way things developed in this marriage, that he ended up cheating on her, but the stupid idiot didn't just cheat with anybody. he did it with his wifes youngest half sister, who was a very selfish, spoiled young ladette, and also quite sexually active, not to mention she was only 15. (16 is the legal age of consent in Australia) He tells me this was consensual intercourse. The sister then, after the fact went and told his wife/her sister. they then conspired together and had him arrested for rape. Now, i know very well that my friend has quite a libido, but he is no rapist. he just makes stupid decisions that get him in alot of trouble at times. in the end, it's statutory rape anyway, so by law, he deserves to be there, not that i want him in there though.

His wife left the state, taking the kids without him knowing(at the time). By Australian Law, I believe that is kidnapping.
That's a sad story. I have empathy for your friend, although he was a bit stupid to cheat - and then to cheat with an underage person. He sounds like he doesn't deserve the title rapist, although he does sound like a layabout. I'm not trying to sound harsh or judging, but it sounds like it's his own fault :(

H

Hexen_Harlot

i think even the attempt to get it up or in should count as rape, because the woman would still be enjoying what she's doing.
An ex of mien cheated and said he'd been raped. The girl he was with had done the same several months ago. I know so many ****ing people who've done that.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Example: A young Homosexual out on a date with another, gets slammed to the ground and sodomized. That's rape. never reported cause they arent believed. Happened to a very close friend, of mine. :unsure:
Now I am seeing why he didn't report it, from some of the answers here.
Not everyone that goes out on a date wants to have sex. It's suppose to be a time of getting to know each other, not that.
In Tucson, Arizona a few years ago, I read an article if you want to commit the perfect crime, commit rape, they always get off, at the expense of another young persons life, being turned upside down.:(
Maybe in other countries it's not a problem, but here in America it is.
In Texas we get a lot of released rapists across the border of Mexico, that rape our women here a lot, and then go back to Mexico. It's just a vicious circle.

H

Hexen_Harlot

Oh no, rapists here just go to prison, play PS3, ghet their drugs supplied by awrdens,a nd are out again without a year.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;278975 said:
Oh no, rapists here just go to prison, play PS3, ghet their drugs supplied by awrdens,a nd are out again without a year.

Interesting, not only tax dollars paying for their life styles, but they just do the same thing over and over.
Castration, anyone?:ninja:

H

Hexen_Harlot

Nah, you don't need balls to rape someone, make them a full eunuch. If it's a woman, sew them up.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;278997 said:
Nah, you don't need balls to rape someone, make them a full eunuch. If it's a woman, sew them up.
It just seems as if there should be treatment for those in jail. Instead of games, therapy, and maybe medical treatment. For really hardened rapists, put them in jail, and throw away the key, especially if their victims were murdered as well.:unsure:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

The problem with someone like a repeat sex offender is that the problem is in their head, not their genitals - castration/whatever the female equivalent would be just removes one weapon, not the intent, and the intent is what needs dealing with so that the act doesn't happen.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Angel;279072 said:
The problem with someone like a repeat sex offender is that the problem is in their head, not their genitals - castration/whatever the female equivalent would be just removes one weapon, not the intent, and the intent is what needs dealing with so that the act doesn't happen.

Ya, one doesn`t need even a (the earlier) wine bottle if there is a strong intent.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Urahara;278923 said:
That's a sad story. I have empathy for your friend, although he was a bit stupid to cheat - and then to cheat with an underage person. He sounds like he doesn't deserve the title rapist, although he does sound like a layabout. I'm not trying to sound harsh or judging, but it sounds like it's his own fault :(
He is a layabout, lol. his life will never really amount to anything, and if you judge him harshly, i won't hold it against you either, because you are entitled to your opinion. i personally think he's a stupid freaking idiot, but like i said, i consider him to be my brother, and i love him dearly. it's just hard to watch someone you care about make so many stupid decisions, even though he's been warned or advised against it

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Angel;279072 said:

Yes but some people are so far gone, I don't know if there is help.:unsure: They find that part of the brain is not the same as a normal persons.:(

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I completely agree - I've known people be under psychiatric care which encompasses exactly this issue and never seem to improve. Whether it takes years, I don't know, but I didn't really have much inclination to hang around and find out.

I don't know whether a medication which suppresses whatever makes a person behave in this manner would even be allowed if it did exist - it would probably be classed as "against their human rights" or something equally ridiculous. Particularly if they didn't want to stop being the way they are. Those with a severe mental illness, as in altered perceptions for example, will often think they are the only ones who are not crazy/unstable/dangerous - thus making the voluntary consumption of medication a difficult task to encourage. Forcible medicating is an option but not an easy task - and at some point some idiot is bound to bleat about human rights and what have you, so they'll no longer be able to treat someone without their express permission.

Also, within psychiatric care, you don't always have the security of keeping the dangerous people away from the non-dangerous ones - depending on funding, support, resources, staff and training you can get well-manned, highly secure units which keep patients separated from one another in accordance with their condition and closely observed social interactions in order to keep everyone safe - or you get the places with a high staff turnover, limited security and mixed-sex wards with more than three patients to a room regardless of the reasons behind their admission.

I have known it whereby a severely mentally ill man with strong tendencies towards sexual violence was roomed by himself but given free rein in terms of where he wandered in the day time - so he wandered off to the female wing, which was unguarded and unlocked, and "helped himself" to a number of very ill female patients - one of whom then tried to hang herself from the gates outside because the staff were not around - they simply did not have the time or the resources to be on hand 24/7.

D

darkskxcher

Yeah that sounds strange0.o

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Angel;279755 said:
I completely agree - I've known people be under psychiatric care which encompasses exactly this issue and never seem to improve. Whether it takes years, I don't know, but I didn't really have much inclination to hang around and find out.

I don't know whether a medication which suppresses whatever makes a person behave in this manner would even be allowed if it did exist - it would probably be classed as "against their human rights" or something equally ridiculous. Particularly if they didn't want to stop being the way they are. Those with a severe mental illness, as in altered perceptions for example, will often think they are the only ones who are not crazy/unstable/dangerous - thus making the voluntary consumption of medication a difficult task to encourage. Forcible medicating is an option but not an easy task - and at some point some idiot is bound to bleat about human rights and what have you, so they'll no longer be able to treat someone without their express permission.

Also, within psychiatric care, you don't always have the security of keeping the dangerous people away from the non-dangerous ones - depending on funding, support, resources, staff and training you can get well-manned, highly secure units which keep patients separated from one another in accordance with their condition and closely observed social interactions in order to keep everyone safe - or you get the places with a high staff turnover, limited security and mixed-sex wards with more than three patients to a room regardless of the reasons behind their admission.

I have known it whereby a severely mentally ill man with strong tendencies towards sexual violence was roomed by himself but given free rein in terms of where he wandered in the day time - so he wandered off to the female wing, which was unguarded and unlocked, and "helped himself" to a number of very ill female patients - one of whom then tried to hang herself from the gates outside because the staff were not around - they simply did not have the time or the resources to be on hand 24/7.

We may have Human rights, which I fought for, but when it comes to the safety of people that comes first. They are given meds, to help, but even that isn't enough, cause if they quit taking them, we are back at square one.:( Which happens a lot. I know, cause I keep up on that sort of thing. The internet is my friend. Like we no longer put up with drunk drivers, they can go to jail, for a very long time, if they kill someone. Believe it or not, some of us have common sense.;)

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

The problem of people refusing or abusing their medication is a very real one - and something a lot of people do with regular meds too, actually. Plenty of people get prescribed antibiotics, for example, feel better after a couple of days and don't bother with the rest of them. Then wonder why they're sick again. In a similar way, psychiatric medication makes you feel better (usually) so you are lulled into thinking you ARE better when actually you need to stay on the course of treatment until a professional tells you otherwise. But many don't.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Angel;280066 said:
The problem of people refusing or abusing their medication is a very real one - and something a lot of people do with regular meds too, actually. Plenty of people get prescribed antibiotics, for example, feel better after a couple of days and don't bother with the rest of them. Then wonder why they're sick again. In a similar way, psychiatric medication makes you feel better (usually) so you are lulled into thinking you ARE better when actually you need to stay on the course of treatment until a professional tells you otherwise. But many don't.
It really is a problem. I can't think of perfect solutions, unless they were monitored by the state. :unsure: That would mean keeping track of every patient on meds. I think it just all comes down to what is cheaper.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Have you ever been sitting in the classroom, you get a boingo boingo and you try to make it go away but you just can't?That's happened to me.
If I were raped, I would try to get revenge upon my rapists.
Eye for an Eye was instilled inside me a long time ago, but I will never murder or rape.Ever.
Rape is despicable, whether it's a female raping a man, or a man raping a man, or any other variation.
I would never be ashamed to be raped, no matter who raped me, my second in command is something I can't control.For example, I was talking to this pretty girl and it decided to stand at attention, and she looked down, her face turned expressionless, and she excused herself.It sucked.Alot.
Not many things bring shame upon me, and being raped is one of the many things that does NOT shame me, if I do ever get raped by a woman, I hope for 2 things...that she doesn't have an STD, and that she was impressed.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^A way to hide that is to wear tighter jeans, or underwear that is firmly securing your package (Without cutting sperm count)

Status
Not open for further replies.