• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Re: Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

I can't wear tight jeans.I'm too awesome for tight jeans.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

Or instead of keeping things in place, you get a scary David Bowie-esque bulge a la Labyrinth...and if you don't know what I mean then google image it *shudder*

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Colton;281519 said:
I can't wear tight jeans.I'm too awesome for tight jeans.

Yeah, I'm also too "awesome" for tight jeans. A couple of pounds too "awesome" for tight jeans indeed...

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;281522 said:
Yeah, I'm also too "awesome" for tight jeans. A couple of pounds too "awesome" for tight jeans indeed...
Woo, I think we don't need to share to much. :blush:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Hahah.

Woah, that didn't come out as I wanted it - I meant to imply I'm too stocky for tight jeans!

Though I suppose that angle works as well - but it wasn't my intention.

:p:lol:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

See, if you'd kept quiet you would have gotten away with that :lol:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I'm one to read every post. :p You have been a bit naughty I think. I bet you even forgot to send me a voice mail. Remember?:ermm:

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

I ment what tsuyu wasn't implying.Lol?

(I'm only kidding if it'll earn me a ban, if I won't get banned then i'm not kidding.)

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I have only heard the Sacred Voice of Tsuyu once - and very briefly. We were playing RSV 2 online and he uttered two words and two words only:

"behind you"

Then I got shot and died. But it was a beautiful moment.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Angel;281536 said:
I have only heard the Sacred Voice of Tsuyu once - and very briefly. We were playing RSV 2 online and he uttered two words and two words only:

"behind you"

Then I got shot and died. But it was a beautiful moment.

Really? Just long enough to kill you? At least you have that.:(

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, he didn't kill me but a terrorist did and I was too slow to save myself...I was probably overcome by hearing him talk for the first time in the game. The fact that I didn't shut up long enough for him to get a word in edge ways was probably part of the reason :lol:

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Hmm...
Angel...What was it like?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I will send you that message, Moonfever. Actually, I'll do it later on today, after I've done some errands and what-not. You'll hear my "sacred" voice soon enough.

Set your phasers to dissapointed. :rolleyes:

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

I imagine it's like that old pervert from Family guy who pronounces S' with a whistle effect.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Colton;281547 said:
Hmm...
Angel...What was it like?
He has quite a deep voice from what I recall - it was honestly just two words so I can't go on much. But he sounded like he looks, if that makes sense.

Tsuyu;281550 said:
Aw come on now - less of that ;)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;281550 said:
I will send you that message, Moonfever. Actually, I'll do it later on today, after I've done some errands and what-not. You'll hear my "sacred" voice soon enough.

I only speak one language, not 2 or more. I think it's amazing how many people can speak English, and I can't speak theirs. :blush:
I won't be disappointed, I will just be able to place a voice to your Avatar.;)
Besides you have heard mine.:whistle:

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

I can speak italian and lots of norweigan...and...english.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Colton;281568 said:
I can speak italian and lots of norweigan...and...english.
Lots of gifted people. I had 3 and a half years of German, and I have forgotten most of it.:blush:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

It happens if you can`t speak, hear or read it regularly. I`ve had 6 years of Russian and I only know the basic stuff.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^That sucks... How did this turn from rape to language?

Status
Not open for further replies.