• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TaterSalad

Re: Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

My two cents...

Regardless of whether or not you like it doesn't change the fact that you don't want it.
I'm sure heroin's a blast, but I don't want it. If someone shot me up with it my feelings wouldn't change, even though the effects might be euphoric.
Same situation as the sex thing.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

DragonMaster91;277822 said:
Oh man, I know how this feels... That was the worst thing you could possibly say, now he will pull some sort of thing saying that it is not like that..

How about this:

Stop trying to be politically correct, start thinking
that it might be a situation where you are arguing an
opinion, stop trying to say that everyone must be
or you will insult them. Believe it or not, that is how
you are acting...

I am not trying to say anyone is wrong, but opinions will but heads and say someone is wrong, and if their reasoning is good enough, it might change someone's opinion, or it might not.

It is about how willing they are to change their opinion. An example from history that proves this is when the Federalist party had to dissolve...

Woah woah woah! Tsuyu called me 13, called my gf stupid and more!

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Guys, can we stick on subject and stop going on about Tsuyu. Tsuyu is awesome, hands down.

Now let's get back on subject about rape? Or this thread might have to get locked, it was already under a keen eye because of it's subject.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

TaterSalad;277825 said:
My two cents...

Regardless of whether or not you like it doesn't change the fact that you don't want it.
I'm sure heroin's a blast, but I don't want it. If someone shot me up with it my feelings wouldn't change, even though the effects might be euphoric.
Same situation as the sex thing.

You should post more. You make more sense than some of the other posts here.

D

DragonMaster91

Firis;277828 said:
Woah woah woah! Tsuyu called me 13, called my gf stupid and more!
I must have missed this argument...
Urahara;277845 said:
Guys, can we stick on subject and stop going on about Tsuyu. Tsuyu is awesome, hands down.

Now let's get back on subject about rape? Or this thread might have to get locked, it was already under a keen eye because of it's subject.
Sometimes, sometimes some people just aren't wanted around. I know how this feels, as it happens to me a lot.
Reminds me of One-X.

droded;277846 said:
You should post more. You make more sense than some of the other posts here.
Lucky him to get droded's rare stamp of approval.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;277849 said:
Lucky him to get droded's rare stamp of approval.

I think I repped you for your last post too. Everyone's maturity seems to come out in this thread.

D

DragonMaster91

lol... I think I know why it seems to have come out for me... I just had to find it. You cannot have you do not look for, and sacrifice for.

Edit: I got repped twice... Two different people. Was the post that great?

[My rambling] I should have known the answer all along, but I never looked hard enough...[/my rambling]

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^K? Anyway, its settled you can rape men that way, just not anyone I know...

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Still doubting that. And so if (using Tsuyu's rape story as an example) you got raped by a wine bottle, you would enjoy it?

Or did earlier on you say something about it only being penis/vagina (vise versa)?

And even so, you must not know too many people then. Or you are sick and twisted. Which is not a good thing by the way. ;)

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Said somehting earlier about only being... I know about 20 or so people that I consider buddies or pals, 10 acquantances and 3 actual friends (people that I almost trust)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Firis, I never called your girlfriend stupid. Your opinion on this matter is however incorrect and stupid, if that's what you mean by "insulting".

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^It was on the thread about Ruuku's gf being in scotland and this other girl comign over and he got a bj... you called me soemthing and insulted my girls intelligence...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Quote me or it didn't happen. I don't usually pick on girls, especially ones I don't know.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

"I pray to sweet Satan himself that you both are just 13 years-old and these girls who are unfortunate enough to be your girlfriends will eventually grow up and meet a couple of decent and honest guys in the future.

How is not telling her "honest"? It is not honest or decent in any way. All it does is allow your relationship to grown on a gigantic lie as foundation. And the bigger the relationship becomes, the greater will the crash and bang be when that foundation eventually, and unavoidably, crumbles.

If you truly cherish her as much as you say do - you'll tell her.

Look at that. And can you believe I'm still single? Unbelievable. I've got this relationship thing down to a science, better than Jerry Springer!"

Thread is: "Girl coming over D:" page 5... I was a little off, you called my gf immature (Thus stupid), and you called me indescent...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Re-read my post. Then do it again. Then again. Over and over until you get it. I never called your girlfriend stupid or immature.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah... I didn't see that anywhere actually. And immature never means stupid, immature is immature as stupid is stupid.

And yes, just read it until you get it. And you ARE indecent.

Jeez, I can't believe I'm still replying to this thing, just sucked me right in.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

You said you hope they grow up, meaning they are immature right now, i.e: "Geez Marty grow up already!"

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

He didn't say "Grow up girls, you're immature!" He meant that he hopes that the girls eventually grow up to realise that the two of you aren't good enough for them.

Basically he was insulting you, not your girlfriend.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Is this not turning into a continuation of the thread that was locked?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

:wacko: so...anyone else wondering if that wine bottle story is physically possible? i mean...the opening of a wine bottle is pretty small...not to mention how much pain might be involved if you manage to form a seal :O
*cringe*

Status
Not open for further replies.