• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

Urahara;277410 said:
Firis, A woman may attempt to rape you if she had an eye for you, but you're happily married, as I've said.

There are many reasons for a woman to want to rape somebody, all of them pretty messed up. And not all men are shallow enough to go off with someone at first glance.

If any woman came up til me (minus my girlfriend) and told me that she wanted to have sex with me, I'd say no. And if the woman tried to rape me, I'd obviously fight back. Rape isn't a game to be enjoyed by the male counterpart, or the woman. Rape is a sexual assault that is demoralising and humiliating to the victim. If you wouldn't mind getting 'raped', then there's something wrong in my opinion.

Sorry for double post but I dont know how to quote two people in one post... If you do not mind it, then it is not rape, rape is something against your will, if you wouldn't mind having sexual assault inflicted on you, then it is not rape.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Women cant rape men - dont read if you're not mature enough to hear about it.

You wouldn't enjoy it if you didn't want it. If you didn't want it, then you would be writhing around, fighting the woman to get off of you. But from the looks of it you would let her do it, which is consenting, ruling it out as rape, eh? So it would be being unfaithful.

You said if you were raped by a woman you would enjoy it, and therefore you'd be consenting to it, ruling it out as a rape. Therefore - you are being unfaithful.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^No it would not be unfaithful, because if I am tied down as Drakan stated, then I cannot help but to "do it" so it is not unfaithful... if I am drugged or knocked out, then it is not unfaithful, for I am not fully aware of what is happening.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

If you were drugged or knocked out, you wouldn't enjoy it.

And anyway, wouldn't you be scared that a random woman has tied you down and started raping you? If you'd just lay back and enjoy it then there's something wrong.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I remember talking about something like this to a friend. It makes a lot of sense because even if your gay, your still more than likely to get an erection.

I'm glad no 4 year old has been retarded and left a stupid comment yet ;).

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Look, it's either rape or your unfaithful. You already admitted to enjoying it and thereby you say it isn't rape. But now you're not claiming unfaithfulness...

'tis a tangled web we weave, huh, Firis?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Quite tangled Tsuyu, but if you are tied down and cannot prevent it, it is not unfaithful, but because I would make the best out of the situation it would not be rape...

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

By the way, you may have a different opinion to firis, but can we not get into a flaming war or anything. I dont wanna bully him :unsure:

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^No it's fine, I am used to it and I take no offence lol! My whole identity screams out "Disagree with me!"

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

In my case it was rape, she forcfully sucked me off D: I didn't want it but she did it anyway :'( I feel so dirty..

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

^This isn't a post your experiances thread, the actual reason has been debated pretty well, hence the silence for now.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Okay, I actually went through and read all of this, and so far Tsuyu, Drakan, and Urahara have all pointed out in some way that you are either getting raped or being unfaithful in many ways. So if you don't consent it is rape, and if you do, it is unfaithful. You can't fight around that.

And I'll +rep all your good posts guys, it'll take me awhile though. :lol:

Z

Zingo

Sorry that I can't give you any links or sources, but a couple of years ago here in Sweden a man was raped by 5 women, of which 3 are now in jail for it.

So from a legal perspective (in Sweden at least), women can rape men.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Zingo;277609 said:
Sorry that I can't give you any links or sources, but a couple of years ago here in Sweden a man was raped by 5 women, of which 3 are now in jail for it.

So from a legal perspective (in Sweden at least), women can rape men.

Hmm... that wouldn't happened to have involved wine/beer bottles of some kind...?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

um i read the first and last page here and i just want to add to the mention of whether an erection happening affects the nature of the rape.

Men have ways of making it go away (picturing random things in their head...nuns...elmo...etc). Men use vaginal lubrication as a means of claiming that she "liked it" and therefore "wanted it". It can go both ways... A woman could easily use an erection as an excuse to say that it was not forced sex.

EDIT: assuming no torture was involved...if he's all bruised up and no longer has a "matching set" then i think that theres just too much evidense for such a miniscule option to matter.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Exactly. However, both scenarios are lies because neither thing is voluntary. Saying that "he/she wanted it" is ridiculous.

You'd think the struggle to resist and screaming would point to the otherway around. :rolleyes:

D

DragonMaster91

Tsuyu;277664 said:
Exactly. However, both scenarios are lies because neither thing is voluntary. Saying that "he/she wanted it" is ridiculous.

You'd think the struggle to resist and screaming would point to the otherway around. :rolleyes:
But people lie. People will always lie. There will never EVER be a time when people don't lie. It is human nature.

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score

This is quite the conversation.

:ninja:

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Woah, I dont mind any of this, DD good points and crap, but Tsuyu? YOU ARE JUST OUTRIGHT INSULTING ME!

D

DragonMaster91

Firis;277797 said:
Woah, I dont mind any of this, DD good points and crap, but Tsuyu? YOU ARE JUST OUTRIGHT INSULTING ME!
Oh man, I know how this feels... That was the worst thing you could possibly say, now he will pull some sort of thing saying that it is not like that..

How about this:

Stop trying to be politically correct, start thinking
that it might be a situation where you are arguing an
opinion, stop trying to say that everyone must be
or you will insult them. Believe it or not, that is how
you are acting...

I am not trying to say anyone is wrong, but opinions will but heads and say someone is wrong, and if their reasoning is good enough, it might change someone's opinion, or it might not.

It is about how willing they are to change their opinion. An example from history that proves this is when the Federalist party had to dissolve...

Status
Not open for further replies.