• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your All Time.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Re: Your All Time.

ScareCrowReturn;341595 said:
@ Walker. I had Golden Eye too! It was So Awesome! One of my Top N64 Games by far. :D

Yeah, I miss them-- Halo's just not the same.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

For me? It is a tie between one of the Halo games, Half-Life 2, Tiberian Sun, Portal and Golden Axe.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

- Kingdom Hearts II
- Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask
- 007: Agent Under Fire
- 007 Goldeneye
- Fable II
- Sonic Battle
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Need for Speed: SHIFT
- Need for Speed Undercover
- Halo 3

And much more

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;341505 said:
Kingdom Hearts (1), Ninja Gaiden (1-2 not sigma or delta or w/e), Halo (1,2,3), Oblivion, Jedi Outcast, Ratchet & Clank (1+Going Commando), Super Smash Bros (1+Melee), F-Zero X (1)

WOO! Super Smash Bros. Melee ftw. I kick ass with Young Link, Ganondorf, and Sheik.

As for the Ratchet and Clank, I've only played Up Your Arsenal and Deadlocked. I really liked Deadlocked.

My top ten are:

--Rockband 2. Big suprise. On-disk Dream Theater, Kansas and Journey stole the cake.

--Rockband 1. On-disk Coheed and Cambria, RHCP was epic.

--Final Fantasy IX. Yeah, I'm an anti-fanboy of 7 and 8. I loved 9, best storyline IMO.

--The Last Remnant. A traditional J-RPG, very similar to Final Fantasy. Not for casual gamers. This one's a hardcore.

--Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2: THE most epic vampire game ever. I haven't played any of the others, but this one is extremely brutal, violent, and everything. If you like sucking blood, using awesome psychic powers to kill things, jump long distances, etc., doing brutal decapitations and torture techniques, then this one is for you.

--The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Awesome GameCube exclusive. The Three-Heart Challenge will keep me occupied for quite some time.

--Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. Another great GameCube exclusive. Great story, and 2d/3d graphics.

--Pokèmon Platinum. Awesome spin on Diamond/Pearl. It's too bad that mine was stolen shortly before the Darkrai event.

--World of Warcraft: This would have been #2 on my list, but Wrath totally disappointed me. I'm highly anticipating Cataclysm.

--Fable: The Lost Chapters. This is the lowest on my Top Ten because modding it just gets bland and boring after a while. Normally I'll mod/play it for about a month or two, then put it down for a few months.

Now, that was my TOP ten, so the lower it is doesn't mean I think it's a bad game, it's just the higher ones are the ones I prefer to play.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Tiamatria;341829 said:
--Pokèmon Platinum. Awesome spin on Diamond/Pearl. It's too bad that mine was stolen shortly before the Darkrai event.

Finally! Someone else who plays pokemon! You should PM me sometime, maybe we can exchange friend codes and battle :D

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

I will, I still have my Diamond.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Pirate X;341824 said:
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask
- 007: Agent Under Fire
- 007 Goldeneye
- Fable II
- Sonic Battle
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Need for Speed: SHIFT
- Need for Speed Undercover
- Halo 3

And much more

Undercover and SHIFT? Have you played the previous Need for Speeds? Underground and Underground 2? Most Wanted. I despise you for having those two on your list. [:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I really like Most Wanted. Was pretty cool with the blacklist thing. I really liked it.

Damn it, I really want to play Tony Hawk's Underground now.

I remember Veteran difficulty. Was THE hardest game I've ever played with it on that. And the customization. Oh, it was glorious in its time. Even the story was epically awesome.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Legend of Zelda, OOT, Majoras Mask

Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (Antonio Cipriani owns all the other characters.)

Dentie

Reaction score

Tony hawks underground for sure it was the most fun game in the series and the story line was awesome and the intro scared me :p

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

Ah. tony hawks underground, i loved that game, but i got two first, never got past the beaver buster part(and i borrowed my game to my friend at he scratched it so horribly it was unbelievable), then eventually i got the first, i played through it like more than 5 times i loved the customization.
Let's see...
i can't remember the games i have back in the USA but i liked most of them(like 20 games or so in all).
I'm not really a critic so as long as a game is fun, i like it, even if the storyline is cheesy, games are for fun, not for in-depth story-telling and a non-fun gameplay.
let's see out of the ones i remember:
halo(1,2(haven't played three yet(2 was fun with co-op with my friend)))
need for speed underground
crimson skies
ugh... i can't remember anything else but i know i liked most of my games.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Archon'sRage;342172 said:
Ah. tony hawks underground, i loved that game, but i got two first, never got past the beaver buster part(and i borrowed my game to my friend at he scratched it so horribly it was unbelievable), then eventually i got the first, i played through it like more than 5 times i loved the customization.
Let's see...
i can't remember the games i have back in the USA but i liked most of them(like 20 games or so in all).
I'm not really a critic so as long as a game is fun, i like it, even if the storyline is cheesy, games are for fun, not for in-depth story-telling and a non-fun gameplay.
let's see out of the ones i remember:
halo(1,2(haven't played three yet(2 was fun with co-op with my friend)))
need for speed underground
crimson skies
ugh... i can't remember anything else but i know i liked most of my games.

Oh, yeah, Crimson Skies. There're so few flying games that any are cool, but I especially liked that one-- I've always liked the weird little x-plane-type designs that never got built, and all the aircraft in that game were like that. Plus, it had a fairly interesting alternate history, which I ALSO like.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

almost forgot Legend of the Dragoon for PS1.
it may be old and unpublicized, but that JRPQ was more immersive and fun then any Final Fantasy ever was for me.