• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YOUR Favorite Fable III quotes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percentage

Reaction score
"BAAALLLLLLSSS!" from Walter and,
"Your funny.....but looks arn't everything" from the Gnomes

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
"Let me just say one thing before we go on.... BAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS!"

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
I like it when the fourth wall was broken.
Walter: "Does it ever feel like someone is playing games with you?"
Hero: "All. The time."
XD

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
pretty much all of the side quest "the game" dialog

"Let me just say one thing before we go on.... BAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS!"
lol that too

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score

That's one of my favorite quotes as well. I actually am starting to use it. Now that's sad. :ermm: Oh, BAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSS!!!

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
"What kind of game has a one hit kill boss?"

-Heard in The Game quest

Rachierae

Reaction score
Just though of some other funny ones, ALL of the letters you find around the place from Arther

"My dear Saul, your an odd fish and no mistake. Possibly a trout or maybe even weirder like a sea cucumber or something, though technically they are not a fish. Anyway you look like some weird mutant fish thing so THERE. yours sincerely Arther"

"My dear Bernard, one of these days the chicken god is going to come down from acelestial coop in the sky and peck out your eyes! So There!. Yours sincerely Arther"

+ a lot more!

Reaction score
The Gnomes were the best for Me:

"We could be best friends...if I wanted someone with an Arse for a face!"

"Winters' My favourite season, plenty of snow...and thats when most people die!"

"Oh He's wagging His tail...probably thinking about eating crap!"

"If it were up to Me, No-one would get sick...They'd just all die instead, starting with YOU!"

"Seeing You brings back memories...of wanting My eyes gouged out!"

"I could really get to know Someone like You...and then drown them!"

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I'm not gonna spoil it, but during the rare book gathering quest The Pen Is Mightier... you will be asked to find the especially rare book (the third one, possibly the second one) The Pangs of Sunset. I'll tell you this, it's a fangirl's rendition of Fable II and its Heroes.

EDIT: Oh, and also whenever the gnomes speak. It doesn't matter what they say, they're adorable (yes, adorable!) voices always crack me up. Also the word "gnome" itself. That's hilarious. XD

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
Max to Sam. Or Sam to Max. I forget which.

"You said this cemertary would be loads of fun, and its obvious you were just talking bollocks."

Lunar

Reaction score
When i was killing mercenaries on my female character, he said
"A woman fighting? She should be in the kitchen"

i just cracked my self up after hearing that

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
I heard one of the gnomes say something like "I'm going to your mother's for tea... then I'm gonna have HER too." Randy little bastards! :p

Hector

Reaction score
My favorite is "It's the king or as my mom says the big cheese!"

Epiternal

Reaction score
I heard one of the gnomes say something like "I'm going to your mother's for tea... then I'm gonna have HER too." Randy little bastards! :p

I'd like to come round yours for tea...Then I'll 'av your mum. Good times. xD

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score
"My favorite things are music, sunshine, and looove..... and pain."
-random gnome

Aruu

Reaction score
I love what the gnomes say! And while it's not exactly a quote, I love the message you get on completing the quest 'Reaver's Unmentionables'

''You have obtained a pair of.. well, what happened was, you managed to acquire... Benjamina wanted.. Look, you know what you did.''

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
Hah I like the one of the books you find early on....I can't remember it exactly but, "The way to win a sword fight is to stick the other guy first." Or something like that, there's another one about guns along the lines of shoot the other guy first.

mourningwaffles

Reaction score
I love what the gnomes say! And while it's not exactly a quote, I love the message you get on completing the quest 'Reaver's Unmentionables'

''You have obtained a pair of.. well, what happened was, you managed to acquire... Benjamina wanted.. Look, you know what you did.''

Ahaha me too.

Gnome (when playing a female character): "Why don't you go do something useful, like making me a sandwich?"
I also like the part during the revolution when you have to get through a giant locked door...Ben Finn's all "If only we knew some sort of small, crazy old man who loved blowing things up--" KABOOSH. Sabine.

$am

Reaction score
After shooting the first knome, when you go back to Brian, in the middle of Brians speech, the knome goes: "Your mother."

I COULD NOT STOP LOLLING :')

Status
Not open for further replies.