• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your First Crush?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Those blind youthful experiences we all face at least once in our lives. Who was your first crush? Did it ever go anywhere? Any awkward moments that transpired?

Srsly, don't be shy.

I remember my first crush, it didn't go so well. The girl I liked back in elementary couldn't stand me so much that she actually had to fib to me when I asked if she was seeing somebody. She hesitated and assured me her 10th grade boyfriend wouldn't like me hitting on her... even though she was a 1st grader. Sad to say, I actually believed her.. fail indeed.

2nd Grade rolled around and I eventually developed a crush on my English teacher. She had the biggest butt I ever saw in my life, and I wanted it. So much so, I actually asked her if she was single after class - to which she said "No." I then told her if she was ever in the area to consider something new and "hit me up", she looked at me like I was stupid. The very next morning before the classes started I got called down to the office and was given a short lecture to not do inappropriate things like that again, unfortunately my English teacher was there too. Was quite embarrassing.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Ah, I remember my first crush. It all started when a young boy pushed me off a wall. My older sister shouted at him, and asked him to apologise to me. Not only did I get an apology, but I also got a charming kiss on the cheek. I was 5, and I fell in love. I had the same crush for 2 years, kept it a secret.
Once I threw my shoe off my foot desperately hoping the same crush would pick it up and kindly slip it back onto my foot, a la Cinderella. Alas, my attempt to gain his attention and affection failed - my foot remained shamefully naked and my shoe half way across the playground waiting to be picked up by myself.
Then one day I confided in my friend. She then shouted in the middle of class "Hahah, you fancy so and so." I nearly died. When asked if it was true, I was like "LOL NO." And that was that.

I also remember being significantly taller than him. Either he was abnormally small for his age or I was a giant 5 year old. Bah, would never have worked out anyway.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
First one I can recall was... how long ago was it? We had the same pre-school together, but it wasn't until the after school program that I got a "crush". It must have been either kindergarten or 1st grade.
I don't remember when we started going to eachothers houses, or how it happened for that matter, but boy was it fun.
She had an original GameBoy her parents didn't know about with Street Fighter on it (I wasn't allowed violent games, so that was the COOLEST THING IN THE WORLD). At one point we did the "I'll show you my parts if you show me yours" but instead of leading to what it would today it was simply followed by "WHOAA" and "WHERE DID YOURS GO???" and "DOESN'T IT HURT TO SIT DOWN???". After that it was perfectly normal to walk in on the other peeing. We would both erupt with laughter at how the other relieved themselves. Man, it was the funniest thing in the world back then.

The one climax of our "relationship" was when she came over to spend the night. Whenever I had an overnight my parents would hide the N64 controllers so we'd have nothing to do but go to sleep. I always tried to sneak into their room and steal the controllers from next to my sleeping mom (SO scary) and always failed - except for that night. I felt like such a ****ing boss bringing them down and showing off to her like it was no big deal. We spent the whole night playing N64. We played everything in my 20-game collection at least once, and I got in major trouble the next morning. So worth it at the time.

If nothing else, we bonded over having different genitals, watching and laughing at how we peed differently, and playing video games. I have never had a relationship with a girl afterwards that was half as fulfilling.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Definitely was in 1st grade. I was young, naive even. She was the sweetest girl in the world. been going to the same schools for almost 11 years. Now shes a stoner bro chick with a massive rack.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
His name was Chris Rowley and I had a crush on him from the age of about 3 until I was 11 (interspersed with other lesser crushes). We went to the same playgroup, nursery, first school and then middle school but alas he had a thing for Rebecca Longley (biznatch) and Kerry Sutton (mah friend still so no hard feelings). His sister and my sister were best friends for years and I remember one day we said we'd run away together to have an adventure in the woods - (yes, I read a lot of Enid Blyton. So sue me) - we even told our mothers we'd do it and they stupidly didn't believe us. When we went to pick up our sisters from middle school (we must have been about 6), we legged it and made it across the main road before we were caught and in major trouble. To be fair, I remember saying to my mum "but you said we could go", which was true because she thought I was messing about at the time, and so I got let off but Chris got smacked within an inch of his life, by all accounts. Sucked to be him.

Haven't seen Chris since 1994 but presumably he's not dead or something...his best made (weird ginger bloke called David) had a crush on me in middle school but he was ginger and weird so I ran away. I'm such a heartbreaker...

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
D3m190d said:
Gikoku said:
Who was your first crush?
Nobody.

You've never had a crush? I find that hard to believe.

D3m190d said:
Gikoku said:
Srsly, don't be shy.

I'm not :'(.

If you're not shy then share. :troll:

I won't be sharing cause I'm Srsly shy and forever alone and what not, y'know how it is.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
You've never had a crush? I find that hard to believe.

If you're not shy then share. :troll:

I won't be sharing cause I'm Srsly shy and forever alone and what not, y'know how it is.

Well, it's true =|. I can't relate to all those stories above.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Well I can't relate to them either, but I've had quite a few crushes, everyone has. Unless your secretly a microscopic life form with no reason to have the chemistry we humans call love.

Are you that Demi?! Are you!

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Well I can't relate to them either, but I've had quite a few crushes, everyone has. Unless your secretly a microscopic life form with no reason to have the chemistry we humans call love.

Are you that Demi?! Are you!
I am a demigod. I have no need, nor the time, for such earthly emotions.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well, it's true =|. I can't relate to all those stories above.

I also find that very hard to believe. You've said on several occasions that you have a thing for chicks with weapons which means you've most likely had a crush on such a woman/girl at some point, even if you call it admiration. It could be an individual from a film, anime or live-action television show perhaps. Even, *gasp* heaven forbid, a celebrity.

Don't try to fight the truth, Demi. EMBRACE IT.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I also find that very hard to believe. You've said on several occasions that you have a thing for chicks with weapons which means you've most likely had a crush on such a woman/girl at some point, even if you call it admiration. It could be an individual from a film, anime or live-action television show perhaps. Even, *gasp* heaven forbid, a celebrity.

Don't try to fight the truth, Demi. EMBRACE IT.
Yeah, just look at my avatar. Not that I admire a drawn character.

Cain

Reaction score
My first crush was a blonde girl I met in play-school, when I was about 4. I asked her is she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes. I was incredibly nice to her, and even got her a pack of crayons as a gift (I decided not to open them because I wanted to give them to her). Then one day she got her friend to tell me she had dumped me and was going out with some boy I had never even met and didn't even live in the same town as her. I confronted her about it, and she just acted like she didn't care that she hurt my feelings. I then decided that I didn't care about girls right and that I wouldn't go out with one until I was 15. Which funnily enough, as when I started going out with my next girlfriend.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
My first crush was a blonde girl I met in play-school, when I was about 4. I asked her is she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes. I was incredibly nice to her, and even got her a pack of crayons as a gift (I decided not to open them because I wanted to give them to her). Then one day she got her friend to tell me she had dumped me and was going out with some boy I had never even met and didn't even live in the same town as her. I confronted her about it, and she just acted like she didn't care that she hurt my feelings. I then decided that I didn't care about girls right and that I wouldn't go out with one until I was 15. Which funnily enough, as when I started going out with my next girlfriend.

I don't know if I could've ever managed to put off girls for 11 years, it's unfortunate that sluttiness knows no age.

Definitely was in 1st grade. I was young, naive even. She was the sweetest girl in the world. been going to the same schools for almost 11 years. Now shes a stoner bro chick with a massive rack.

Please tell me you made a move on her at least.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well damn, I wish I had some funny story about my first crush. When I was five, I decided that I had a crush on three or four different girls in my class (I had no idea what a crush was). Nothing ever happened with that. Super boring, right?

First one I can recall was... how long ago was it? We had the same pre-school together, but it wasn't until the after school program that I got a "crush". It must have been either kindergarten or 1st grade.
I don't remember when we started going to eachothers houses, or how it happened for that matter, but boy was it fun.
She had an original GameBoy her parents didn't know about with Street Fighter on it (I wasn't allowed violent games, so that was the COOLEST THING IN THE WORLD). At one point we did the "I'll show you my parts if you show me yours" but instead of leading to what it would today it was simply followed by "WHOAA" and "WHERE DID YOURS GO???" and "DOESN'T IT HURT TO SIT DOWN???". After that it was perfectly normal to walk in on the other peeing. We would both erupt with laughter at how the other relieved themselves. Man, it was the funniest thing in the world back then.

The one climax of our "relationship" was when she came over to spend the night. Whenever I had an overnight my parents would hide the N64 controllers so we'd have nothing to do but go to sleep. I always tried to sneak into their room and steal the controllers from next to my sleeping mom (SO scary) and always failed - except for that night. I felt like such a f****** boss bringing them down and showing off to her like it was no big deal. We spent the whole night playing N64. We played everything in my 20-game collection at least once, and I got in major trouble the next morning. So worth it at the time.

If nothing else, we bonded over having different genitals, watching and laughing at how we peed differently, and playing video games. I have never had a relationship with a girl afterwards that was half as fulfilling.

Seriously the whole time I was reading that, I was thinking, "that sounds awesome!" :lol:

Oh come on, I'd kill for that.

Cain

Reaction score
I don't know if I could've ever managed to put off girls for 11 years, it's unfortunate that sluttiness knows no age.

I was a kid. I had bigger things on my mind such as 'what would happen in the next episode of spiderman' and 'I want a playstation'. I did start to think about girls as I entered the final years of primary school, but I didn't have the best self-confidence at the time, so I was very shy.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Do Movie stars count as first Crushes? Because I had a lot of those, other wise, my first crush was my best friend. We had so much in common, and because she was a girl and so was I, I didn't know how to tell her. Once I did, she wasn't interested, but she's still my best friend to this day. No akward moments and pretty much nothing else to share. o_o

Otherwise. Tom Cruise FTW

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Do Movie stars count as first Crushes? Because I had a lot of those, other wise, my first crush was my best friend. We had so much in common, and because she was a girl and so was I, I didn't know how to tell her. Once I did, she wasn't interested, but she's still my best friend to this day. No akward moments and pretty much nothing else to share. o_o

Otherwise. Tom Cruise FTW

If I had known grown men jumping around on sofas turned you on, I could've wowed you a long time ago.

Lucky you though, I know a few folks who tried to roll the dice with a same sex relationship, and that person never wanted to speak to them again. Not sure how I'd approach a guy myself either, I've yet to meet a nice lad who fits me.