• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your First Crush?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Let the dick do the thinking.

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
Yes, but why?
Dunno. Influenced by moral-inducing stuff? Like in Fable 3... you can't have sex with someone unless you are married... or unless the person you are trying to have a go with is a whore...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
So... are you saying that any girl who wants to have sex before marriage is a whore,
or are you saying that you're the main character from Fable 3?

Because either way please elaborate. and FYI Logan isn't really a bad guy, before you go off and do something rash (like overthrow and execute him).

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
ive never really had a crush because a majority of my youth i was confused of my orientation, so it hasnt been until recently have i had a real crush on someone..

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
I also believe in waiting till marriage.

Except when I don't.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Dunno. Influenced by moral-inducing stuff? Like in Fable 3... you can't have sex with someone unless you are married... or unless the person you are trying to have a go with is a whore...

If it has nothing to do with religion, I see no reason to abstain until marriage (even religion is a sh*tty reason to me, but that's a different subject entirely). Don't let societal conditioning dictate what you think is right and wrong. If you really can't think of a good reason for why you believe something, then that belief probably shouldn't be part of your belief system.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
ive never really had a crush because a majority of my youth i was confused of my orientation, so it hasnt been until recently have i had a real crush on someone..

Well tell us about the recent one then!

Lorelai

Reaction score
My first crush was with a boy in 3rd grade, who eventually moved shortly after. Had my one moment when we kissed at recess, awkwardly of course.. but that was that really. I've had more than enough crushes after that though, probably too many. :ermm:

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Can you think of a single good reason that doesn't stem from societal conditioning for why you feel you have any place telling someone else what should and shouldn't be a part of their belief system? Guy doesn't dig it, I'm cool with that, and you should be too.

I'm not telling him to do anything. I just want to help people start thinking for themselves and to start asking the question "why?"

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
I am what I am. And everyone isn't everyone else. I don't say that I am exactly proud of myself, but anyway; the world is one huge jumble of things thrown together by a fallacious individual named God.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
But you don't answer my question. What's one good reason for you to do this outside of "societal conditioning"? Here's a better question, would you want people to ask themselves "why" if they had the same viewpoints as you? Or would you be cool with it? If you ask everyone to challenge themselves on it, then I'll just chill because that's fine. But if you only do this to people who do things you disagree with, well that's kind of crap.

If somebody has the same beliefs as me, I probably wouldn't challenge them to ask themselves about their beliefs because I will have assumed that they've already done something like that at some point. However, if somebody with the same views as me asked me if I thought he or she should ask themselves why they believe what they believe, I would say yes, though I really can't do anything to prove that part to you.

I am what I am. And everyone isn't everyone else. I don't say that I am exactly proud of myself, but anyway; the world is one huge jumble of things thrown together by a fallacious individual named God.

I'm really not getting the meaning or relevance of this.

Lorelai

Reaction score
I can respect your decision to abstain because of your own or passed down perception of morality and the fear of blemishing it but it is probably not a good idea to bring God into it on here. With the no doubt probably widely contrasting views or thoughts on God by everyone on this forum, from experience it will probably just turn into a ugly debate and if it were necessary warrant its own discussion.

That said, my current crush is Robin Pecknold. :wub: I will be extremely but pleasantly surprised if anyone here knows who he is.

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
Necromancer is Necromancer, and r5v3n i r5v3n; not anyone else. But one could easily lose oneself in a very disarranged world created by something (someone?) known as God.