• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your First Crush?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
If I had known grown men jumping around on sofas turned you on, I could've wowed you a long time ago.

Lucky you though, I know a few folks who tried to roll the dice with a same sex relationship, and that person never wanted to speak to them again. Not sure how I'd approach a guy myself either, I've yet to meet a nice lad who fits me.
It's hard being such a young age, I always wondered "how do I approach this?" and it was more of the Mission impossible 2 Tom Cruise, not jumping on couch cruise. :)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
It was more of the Mission impossible 2 Tom Cruise, not jumping on couch cruise. :)

It it strange how all cool movie stars are turning out loco these days.

Remember Mad Max Mel Gibson?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Middle School, specifically 6th grade, cute little girl, same grade as me, a few months older, blonde hair, blue eyes, looked sorta like a young, short Natalie Portman. I remember her turning me down, but I was creepy and sort of hounded her down for several months, we still hang out, and she is moving in next to me next month, but it went no where, and it was a terribly heartbreaking and awkward experience.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
grade 5
i had a crush on her and little to my knowing the whole school knew
little to any ones knowing she had a crush on me
one day out in the playground 2 (maybe 3?) of her friends come and pull me away from the monkey bars. They take me behind the school where she is standing with like 4-5 other girls; at this point i though i was gunna get my ass handed to me by a bunch of girls. She walks up to me and asks if we want to be b/f g/f. i stare at her...
"ha... wow really?"
"ya rly"
"HELL YES!!"
Whoe school knows we are going out by the end of the day. this relationship lasted till grade 7.
View attachment 399

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
First crush I guess was on a girl called Jessica Steinman in grade one. All I remember was that she was a new girl, and when I really liked the way she laughed, so I went up to her and suggested that, during play lunch, we go to the back of the oval and kiss. It happened, but I'm pretty sure she also kissed my best friend at the time as well. Slut.

We would both erupt with laughter at how the other relieved themselves. Man, it was the funniest thing in the world back then.

Hey, it's still pretty funny.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
My first crush was a girl at school, a classmate. Her name was Sharon (hey Angel! I bet it was you, no?). It wasn't really a success at first; she was the popular one with the big boobs, and I was the nerd because I loved to play games *rolls eyes*. She had a big mouth towards the teachers too.

That changed when we were two years further – she had matured and so had I (well, as teenagers anyway). She didn't have a boyfriend at the time I asked if she wanted a relationship. Fortunately, otherwise I probably would've been DEAD MEAT (pun alert). We did have sex, but not safe unfortunately; we weren't precisely... informed a lot.

My second crush (well, for a long time really, as he is my best friend since I was 4), Martin. I kind of liked him a lot, although not in a sense of a true romance or any of such, oddly enough. Just as a sex thing I guess... yeah, being teenager in combination with horny doesn't really fare well.

Third crush was another boy, Nick. He was a classmate as well, although I never got to ask him (he was straight and had a girlfriend), and haven't seen him either since 5 years ago or so, as he quit that study and went for the military.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
We did have sex, but not safe unfortunately; we weren't precisely... informed a lot.

Uhh.. she didn't get pregnant, did she?

Yorri said:
My second crush (well, for a long time really, as he is my best friend since I was 4), Martin. I kind of liked him a lot, although not in a sense of a true romance or any of such, oddly enough. Just as a sex thing I guess... yeah, being teenager in combination with horny doesn't really fare well.

A disaster waiting to happen, but plenty of fun. I can only imagine something eventually happened with you and Martin, yes? Even if not romantic.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Uhh.. she didn't get pregnant, did she?
No, she didn't. Or she did, but she didn't let me know.... but that'd be creepy. Reminds me of some real-life TV show on MTV; I believe it was called "16 and pregnant", or something.

A disaster waiting to happen, but plenty of fun. I can only imagine something eventually happened with you and Martin, yes? Even if not romantic.
Indeed, I didn't really get into detail. We did have sex, pretty much every weekend evenings (after having drunk energy drink like mad, and gamed like mad) when he visited my house (first time with him, I believe I was 16).

He's hot, and I still think he is. I however, stopped contacting him stupidly enough, even though he lives like 300(?) meters away. We're on the same school as well, just different studies.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Indeed, I didn't really get into detail. We did have sex, pretty much every weekend evenings (after having drunk energy drink like mad, and gamed like mad) when he visited my house (first time with him, I believe I was 16).

He's hot, and I still think he is. I however, stopped contacting him stupidly enough, even though he lives like 300(?) meters away. We're on the same school as well, just different studies.

Sex, gaming, sex, and more gaming.. sounds like a simple life of bliss. Pity, perhaps you should call him up for some more hangouts (srsly, no pun intended), assuming he hasn't already found a new love machine.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
It's a relief that she didn't get pregnant (pretty lucky too). A friend of mine is dealing with an unwanted pregnancy right now. That sh*t's not fun.

Sex, gaming, sex, and more gaming.. sounds like a simple life of bliss.

TRUE THAT!

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
Oh, I remember my first crush. That's because she is my girlfriend right now. Been going strong since, I dunno, 6 years back. All I remember was that, when I moved into a new neighborhood, I was all alone (well, not all alone; I had a devil for a brother). I loved playing games since I was born and I had a Gameboy. I was playing Pokemon (still do) when she came 'round saying that she needed to trade some Pokemon spec's. She was a gamer, too, I soon found out and, well, we really got on together like bread and jam. I still remember when I first asked her out: I got it in my mind to kneel and say something -- but all I said was 'Wannogoatwi'mme?' before I really felt right with the words. No dice, though, she took my hand and hailed a taxi, then we went to dinner (where I still squirmed a bit) which went well. Since then we had had a pretty nice relationship (we still rule out sex, though); we play games (Fable 3 is a favorite of hers)every time we had the time. Nice life, nice relationship. I wish it would stay this way for the rest of my life..

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
No sex for the rest of your life? :O

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
We're still not married. So no sex for me. Just as well, I'm pretty content in being just with her now.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
We're still not married. So no sex for me. Just as well, I'm pretty content in being just with her now.

I'm not married either (not anymore anyway), but just what are you going to do if you never end up getting married ... for the rest of your life?

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
I dunno. There's always games... so, I think life wouldn't be so boring..

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Why is marriage a requirement for sex for you?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Pink Ranger, anyone?
pinkf.jpg