• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your own legendary weapon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Your own legendary weapon!

I am making this out of sheer boredom. Here you will make your own Legendary weapon. It will be to your own design; how it looks, what it is called, what its augmentations are, ect. Remember, this is just for fun and again...out of sheer boredom.

S

spartain-117.5

Re: Your own legendary weapon!

H:\My other stuff(pitures)\Tervingi.bmp

Can you see it

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Hmm, can we make up our augmentations for our own legendary weapons or do we have to use the set game ones?

S

shadow

my legendery weapon would basiclly make me invinicble and kill anyone in one hit simple but effective

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

shadow said:
my legendery weapon would basiclly make me invinicble and kill anyone in one hit simple but effective

Wouldnt that kind of make the game to easy :lol: o_O

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

You can make up any augmentations and weapon types just be creative and be sure to give information upon the weapon. What does it look like; what are its origins; just anything to make it seem like it could be made into an actual Legendary Weapon.

K

kane

mine would be something brutal...(THAT SWORD)all augs,and 2 of them

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

You people are not very creative. I suppose the imagination of the youth has left you all.

J

JP8117

My legendary weapon would be a single sword that has the capablity to split into two weapons for both hands. It would hold four agumentations: Flame, Lightning, Piercing, Sharpening. The weapon shape would have the spike edge of the Cutless Bluetane expect both sides would have the spike edge. When seperated as two weapons it would look like the Cutless Bluetane, expect the color of the steel would be red and black. There you go Seigfried, is that a pretty good imaginary weapon.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

...Damn! That was a great use of one's mind, well done! Does it have a name?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JP8117 said:
My legendary weapon would be a single sword that has the capablity to split into two weapons for both hands. It would hold four agumentations: Flame, Lightning, Piercing, Sharpening. The weapon shape would have the spike edge of the Cutless Bluetane expect both sides would have the spike edge. When seperated as two weapons it would look like the Cutless Bluetane, expect the color of the steel would be red and black. There you go Seigfried, is that a pretty good imaginary weapon.

Thats pretty good sounding weapon :thumbsup:

J

JP8117

Well since you want a name I think I will go with The Kimura. I think that suits the weapon very well, it is not cheesy or a word that is over used. And a other note, when the weapon splits, the red part would have the Flame and Piercing agumentations, and the black would have Lightning and Sharpening. The origin of The Kimura would be the two swords of Avo and Skorm, Avo would have the red and Skorm the black. In a classic battle between good and evil the weapons clash together until both fell from Avo and Skorm's hands onto earth, where a mere human would enable the swords to be weilded into one or be seperated by choice. The human noticing the strength of the weapon would hide it of course. It is only thought to be a myth that the weapon exits.

Okay I think that settles all aspects of my perfect weapon, if you have anymore questions about the Kimura just ask or go ahead and give more ideas.

D

Druid

omg the game would be so kwl if that weapon existed...but it dont sadly.

i was thinking if a staff that had cavings down is of snakes and a blueish black shadow ball at the top between 4 kraken teeth, this weapon would give you more mana experiance and would help you keep controle of your mana so it wont decreas so quick plus it can be doubled as a mele weapon to hurtle foes with a mighty blow, its augmentations would be mana, health, shadow and experiance.

the shadowy orb apon its top shows that it looks like a dark weapon but in fact it was made by skorm and avo to sucome the final war and to hold back the ever growing number of demi gods,(the ultimate battle betwen gods and mortals). this weapon was a last desperate atempt to banish intellingen life on earth but backfired on the mighty gods so they had to flee, the roumer goes that one of the demi gods traped both of the gods mighty powers SKORM:The power of mind controle and torture AVO:The power to shape shift and telakanesis inside of the staff but it could not be confermed, the heros agreed that the staff was to powerful for even them to handle so they tossed it into the dephs of the ocean and gatherd clans and clans of krakens to guard it...funnly enought if you listen to the oricle it tells you about thunder and whisper being attacked by krackens on thier way to land, little did they know miles below where ther boat was hid the alsoom might of the...filiolus permaneo spes(Latin for Gods last hope) terminus to the heros (Latin for the end)

and that is my weapon :D

D

Druid

omg the game would be so kwl if that weapon existed...but it dont sadly.

I was thinking of a staff that had cavings down it of snakes and a blueish black shadow ball at the top between 4 kraken teeth. This weapon would give you more mana experiance and would help you keep controle of your mana so it wont decrese so quick plus it can be doubled as a mele weapon to hurtle foes far distances with a mighty blow. Its augmentations would be mana, health, shadow (Shrouds you to give you better guile) and experiance.

The shadowy orb apon its top shows that it looks like a dark weapon but in fact it was made by skorm and avo to sucome the final war and to hold back the ever growing number of demi gods,(the ultimate battle betwen gods and heros). There has been many roumers of a brother weapon made by skorm behind avos back just incase so not all ov skorms power when into the staff which could have been thier downfall, but none has been found and has been deemed just a myth but the diabolus mucro(Latin for devil sword) is still out ther yet to be found.

This staff type weapon was a last desperate atempt to banish all the threats on earth but backfired on them so they had to flee, the roumer goes that one of the demi gods traped both of the gods mighty powers SKORM:The power of mind controle and torture AVO:The power to shape shift and telakanesis inside of the staff but it could not be confermed, the heros agreed that the staff was to powerful for even them to handle so they tossed it into the dephs of the ocean and gatherd clans and clans of krakens to guard it...funnly enought if you listen to the oricle it tells you about thunder and whisper being attacked by krackens on thier way to land, little did they know miles below where ther boat was hid the alsoom might of the...filiolus permaneo spes(Latin for Gods last hope) terminus to the heros (Latin for the end)

and that is my weapon :D hope you like it.

D

darthlime101

Wow. Amazing use of ingame items and your own ideas. That would be a kick as weapon for mages in Fable 2 (if they use it).

I was thinking of a weapon like the Sword of Aeons but with a dark blue handle. All the augmentations since its the most powerful sword and since the Hero and his familys blood in it, it needs to be all powerful. It would not be split like the Sword of Aeons but solid and jagged like the Cutlass Bluetane. It would be square shapped like the cleaver and would always have a fiery/shadow glow on it.

A bow would be awesome too. Exactly like my sword but even darker. The quiver (arrow holder on the Heros back) would be black. Wielding both weapons would make the Hero a demi-god (not at the same time, like holding the sword in the right hand and bow in left hand like in the game) and neutral but with the ablity to choose light or dark paths via the alignment bar. You could choose whether or not you want to be evil or good. The ultimate good and evil or neutral players weapons. Hope thats imaginative enough. It doesn't have a name but you can name it in the game (if it was put into the game).

Seriously, if you are an allmighty Hero, why can't you have an allmighty sword and bow? Also, Bowerstones rules of "no weapons and spells" would apply to said sword and bow, making taking over Bowerstone 10x easier. :lol::p:)^_^o_O

D

darthlime101

Wow. Amazing use of ingame items and your own ideas. That would be a kick as weapon for mages in Fable 2 (if they use it).

I was thinking of a weapon like the Sword of Aeons but with a dark blue handle. All the augmentations since its the most powerful sword and since the Hero and his familys blood in it, it needs to be all powerful. It would not be split like the Sword of Aeons but solid and jagged like the Cutlass Bluetane. It would be square shapped like the cleaver and would always have a fiery/shadow glow on it.

A bow would be awesome too. Exactly like my sword but even darker. The quiver (arrow holder on the Heros back) would be black. Wielding both weapons would make the Hero a demi-god (not at the same time, like holding the sword in the right hand and bow in left hand like in the game) and neutral but with the ablity to choose light or dark paths via the alignment bar. You could choose whether or not you want to be evil or good. The ultimate good and evil or neutral players weapons. Hope thats imaginative enough. It doesn't have a name but you can name it in the game (if it was put into the game).

Seriously, if you are an allmighty Hero, why can't you have an allmighty sword and bow? Also, Bowerstones rules of "no weapons and spells" wouldn't apply to said sword and bow, making taking over Bowerstone 10x easier. :lol::p:)^_^o_O

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

my weapon would be a black katana with dark red flames it would have the power to heal u on command the longer u hold the katana the more it currupts ur soul forcing u to transform into a demon with the power to make skorm and avo bow before u.
it is said to take its origins in anciant egypt, created by a legendary blacksmith who went by the name of Haku Monokichi as a request from the great pharo heseda
after reilizing the power of the sword (now named the Oblivion katana) by accidentally leveling the great city Derial with a single swing of the Oblivion katana forcing the pharo to lock the oblivion katana away in the left eye of the sphinx turning anyone who look into the left eye to dissappear untill the oblivion katana is once again weilded by a being strong enough to unlock the full power of the katana when the missing humans reappear they will have no free will and will only be able to serve the weilder of the oblivion katana.
hope u think my weapon is awesome :)

D

darthlime101

I would love to have the sword. Imagine all the killing that you would do with it.:wub:

D

Druid

that weapon would be great...imagin if all of our weapons existed but only by taking a cirtain path in life

Status
Not open for further replies.