• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your own legendary weapon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Your own legendary weapon!

skorms teeth;27451 said:
Sawlzall balzomberineie's bane
XD

Hehe - try saying that three times fast - especially when drunk :p

I'm no good at this kind of thing - I tend to rely on my magic rather than brute force anyways, but if I did have to create a legendary weapon it would be a great mace the length of Avo's Tear, made out of the bones of the undead and covered in poison-tipped balverine teeth. On the end of the handle would be a blood red orb that maximised all evil will powers during battle and the handle would be covered in pale balverine fur (to stop my little hands from getting cold and sore).

And of course it would be supplied with an integrated mp3 player so I could listen to some kickass tunes whilst murdering the innocents :devil:

(I replied to this thread, like, days ago but it got wiped in the great server move of 06...so apologies for the bumping)

D

darthlime101

You guys need to pool all of this creative thinking into a videogame company or something. Serious. I would love to see what you guys could put into games.

I like all the suggestions. Mine would be a broadsword, like Aragorns, blood red and flaming. It would shoot flames from the tip so mages could wield it and it could shoot flame arrows by means of a flaming, magical bow string. It would be the greatest weapon of all. It would instantly turn you evil but you could choose the option of horns or not. It would keep you and a relatively young age so you would live forever. It would keep your hair pitch black. The arrows for it would never run out and your mana would contantly stay up. It would enhance all fire-type spells (fireball, enflame, infernal wraith) and would set everything you walk by on fire. Towns would crumble as you pass them, villagers, set ablaze when you bump them. Lionhead, if you reading this, put it in Fable 2. PLEASE. How awesome would this weapon be?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Assassin's Bane

This pair of curved daggers are made out of a black metal, but are forever stained by the blood of their victims. There have been made observations of the pair in the books of history in the hands of famous assassins, but none of the assassins lived for very long - such great tools of the trade often trade hands against the current owner's will. Some sages belive they where created by the brother of an assassin's victim not as deadly blades in the hands of an asssassin, but as a tool of his revenge to make the assassin fight amongst themselves.

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score

My Legendary WEapon

The Temples Tear.

A gold and black sword that has 3 auguements.Peircing,Lighting,and Water.It was used by the Temple warriors but when they fell they hid the sword from all of humanity.The only way to get it was to Pass the Labrynth Of doom.It was guarded by the temple guardians.Many have tried to get it but they failed and perish.It did 420 dmg.it would turn you into a temple guardian for 30 seconds if you want to.It was the purests of blades and it had a brother.With both swords combine it was the ultimate sword.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Aw, see all you guys have cool stories to go with your weapons. All I can think of is I found it in a skip right next to where I was throwing up outside Bowerstone South tavern after a particularly intense session of drinking......

Could happen...

D

Druid

kwl but i dnt think i will want that :( i prefer staffs and gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.