• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your own legendary weapon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Your own legendary weapon!

Nice pic Arkon +rep for the effort you took, and nice sounding sword Poppycock!

K

Keiyentai

Zoitachiwipcoldsteal.jpg

The Sword of Twilght is said to be a weapon of unknown origins. A weapon of power unknown said to strike fear in all. Wielding the sword is said to shatter the wielders mind and break all ties with reality. They are not good nor evil. The Sword of Twilight is said to lay somewhere in the depth of the ocean, not even Jack of Blades will look for this blade. One man is said to hold it, the man who forged it although not even that is known to be true.

pic made by me in LightWave 3D still working on it so the textures are blah and the model needs alot of work.

D

Druid

OMG that is like the best sword i head of.....soz guys dis is da best woah wee dat pic is kwl 2 :D love it

M

mattatack325

Name: Blade of Rurik
Class: Great Sword
Damage: 547
Silver Augmentation, Piercing Augmentation, Health Augmentation, Experience Augmentation, Mana Augmentation, Holy Augmentation, Strength Augmentation, Speed Augmentation, Sharpening Augmentation.

Legend
This sword was once the sword of the great champion Rurik. Once the personal right-hand man of Avo, this angelic knight was defeated, whilst protecting his king, by his evil demonic brother Dante. As a last resort, he trapped his own soul within the blade and fell to the earth. As the sword struck the solid stone on Warrior’s Pass, it pierced deep within the stone with only the hilt sticking out. Only the purest of heart can wield the sword and once that hero claims the sword, the soul of Rurik will merge with them, giving them the very strength that Rurik, Champion of Avo, used to battle his own brother, giving the user the ability to wield it with one hand. Only the virtuous can wield this weapon.

D

Druid

u no wot would b cool a jelly weapon that changes shape...

D

darkruler500

I know this is slightly off topic, but id that legendary katana from fable still in the lost chapters?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

As far as I know The Lost Chapters only adds things, not removing things.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

No problem, glad I could help.

N

Necromancer

My weapon would be like a club. 1000s of teeth from Balvours would be inmbeded in it. The souls of the fallen Balvours would be traped in it ,durring battle the club would give you all of the strenth and fircness of the souls of the fallen Balvours. It would be like 6feet long, wight 300 pounds. I can`t think of a name for it, somebody give it one.

D

Druid

ok errrrm i dnt no but it sounds FANG tastic

N

Necromancer

Thanks!:D It was off the top of my head.

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

Druid;25879 said:
ok errrrm i dnt no but it sounds FANG tastic

please never say fang tastic again

skorms teeth

incisor the ninja god
Reaction score

it would be a longsword big made of pure silver it would kill evrything in at least 5 hits and would do 500 damage
it would be serated and would be named
Sawlzall balzomberineie's bane
XD

Status
Not open for further replies.