• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your own legendary weapon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poppycock

Re: Your own legendary weapon!

i know im saveing the money

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

gtg ill be back tomorrow maby at like 2:00 am

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

bye man

U

unsettledcrab

my weapon would be a great sword with the blade curve like the solus, but a good 2 feet taller. black handel, blood red blade. causes pure rot and corruption of the soul for just having it in your possesion. every augmentation has been bound to it. when swung, it has the effect of multi-strike. There is an after shadow of 6-7 translusent swords behind it. when you strike someone, the after shadow swords add to the single strike with 100 damage per sword.
The weapon was forged by skorm himself. In the era when there were only demons and angels war for the world, skorm, fearing defeat, cut himself and forged this sword from his own blood. This sword is indestructable and gives the weilder the might of the devil himself. this was the sword that the sword of aeons was modeled after, though the sword of aeons failed haplessly to come anywhere near the might of this sword.
1000 damage standerd. 100 plus for each "ghost sword" when drawn, causes a 50-75 percent reduction in damage taken from attacks. percentage changes depending on ferocity of the attack.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

unsettledcrab;21049 said:
my weapon would be a great sword with the blade curve like the solus, but a good 2 feet taller. black handel, blood red blade. causes pure rot and corruption of the soul for just having it in your possesion. every augmentation has been bound to it. when swung, it has the effect of multi-strike. There is an after shadow of 6-7 translusent swords behind it. when you strike someone, the after shadow swords add to the single strike with 100 damage per sword.
The weapon was forged by skorm himself. In the era when there were only demons and angels war for the world, skorm, fearing defeat, cut himself and forged this sword from his own blood. This sword is indestructable and gives the weilder the might of the devil himself. this was the sword that the sword of aeons was modeled after, though the sword of aeons failed haplessly to come anywhere near the might of this sword.
1000 damage standerd. 100 plus for each "ghost sword" when drawn, causes a 50-75 percent reduction in damage taken from attacks. percentage changes depending on ferocity of the attack.

Sounds like a pretty good weapon selection to me :thumbsup:

Very good explaination aswel +rep for first post!

Welcome aboard the forums by the way :D

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

awesome weapon wish i had it in the game

by the way welcome to the forums

D

Druid

i have an idea for another weapon...but it aint a normal weapon it is a pair of gloves.

sue me if u want but i have 2 take an idea from unsettledcrab about skorm fearing defeat for u see avo did the same and tried to make himself an ultimate weapon, he made a pair of gloves similar 2 the will users gloves but the purest of white and glowed with a blue outline. avo put all of his might and power into the making of these gloves. The person wearing these awsom gloves would get the strength of 100 hero's. with these gloves he swar to get as many followers as posible but had no clue how so he went to a small part of a place called albion and build single handed a temple so that people from far and wide could share his power.

the gloves now placed apon avo's hands had many powers like the power 2 controle the minds of humans and other simple minded beings and alos being able 2 comand creatures like troles krakens and even the mighty draons but the power to bend reality was far the best, being able 2 rip apart the molicules of a solid wall and step through and being able to vanish without a trace was good for party tricks but when the war broke out avo had differant ideas on how 2 use there gifts, plunging his hand inside an opponants chest and ripping out there heart might sound brutal but avo done what he coud 2 defend his people.

these gloves also had the powerd over the 5 elements earth, fire, water, wind and spirit, with these powers he was able 2 controle the forces of nature its self by summoning huge tornado's and desecrating mases of armys with titdle waves avo was not taking any chances. also in these gloves was the power 2 slow time, make it slow 2 les than a fraction of a second in its place and avo indeed used this 2 his advantage especialy in battle.

the great war was nearly over but somthing bad had happened avo was taken by suprise and ambushed by skorms daemons, avo in a desperate atemped to escape summoned a might hurracane but as 2 late he was stabbed by skorms blood red sword and left to die. avo knew at once that he would not let skorm get his gloves so he hastily made his way 2 his temple and hid the gloves.

no 1 knows what had happened 2 avo but the gloves were found and tried 2 master but the power was 2 strong for even the mightyes heros and so they was sent to be destroyed and was never seen again.

man that took long 2 write...i hope i dint bore you with the story line 2 much i just couldnt resist :D hope u like

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

awesome gloves

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

come on guys i like this thread lets try to keep it alive

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

ill make a new wepon right now

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

this weapon is like a handle and hilt made of gold it has the power to turn anything into a swords blade. origins are unknow. but we do no it lies at the center of the earth.

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

the golden destoryer
(stupid name i no but i cant think of anything)

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

like the gold hilt on this sword

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

uc1258lg1.jpg

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

This is the oblivion katana more info on p.2

D

Druid

every 1 has been makin a strong unbeatalbe weapon but am nt
this weapon was made by an unknown hero called Sherob who was poor in archery will and weaponry but what he was good at was putting things together and inventing so he made himself a handy tool to help him become a hero (not very succesfully).
Sheron begane gollecting chickens so that he could studdy there unique quality but didnt have enought sohe had to chase more and more down (hence the name chicken chaser was descoverd) now this hero wasnt well known but his inventions were like the sun dile in the piknic area and the statue at look out point but this time he had gon 2 far and had invented a glove to turn enythink he pointed at into chikens, but this got way ourt of hand because all he had to do was lift his hand and any1 infront of him turned into 1 (the poor chikens in south bowerstone).

Funnyly enough his own weapon backfired and turned him into what he made when trying to banish the ghost in oakvail, so if u wish 2 find the original chicken chaser then go to the beach in oakvail were the ghost is and u will still see him clucking around (the gloves were never found and he was forgotten about everythink went on like nothing had ever happened).

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

lol funny weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.