• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Legendary Weapons And Rare Item Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

$am

Reaction score
Thanks Jericho, I did not know that about Marksman 500, I'm only looking for weapons to get the achievement. I just thought it was one of the 50 legendary weapons I had to collect.

Anyone who is looking to trade with me I have these weapons that I can trade:
Swords - Casanova, The Love Sword, The Splade
Rifles - Scattershot, Ol' Malice, Defender of the Faith
Hammers - Mallett's Mallet, Dragonbone Hammer, Lunarium Pounder
Pistols - The Barnumifactor, The Bonesmasher , Mirian's Mutilator

I'm looking for these weapons:
Souldrinker
Skorm's Justice
The Tenderiser
Scythe's Warhammer
Tannar's Glory
Briar's Blaster

GT is Baked3sixty5, just message me if you want to trade.

i have briars blaster, il trade for the Barnumificator?

YarsPraxis

Reaction score
Hey Jericho, I sent you a friend invite yesterday and was wondering if I could meet up with you later today to conduct some trades for the ones I'm missing. Thanks. And anyone else missing something, just take a look on my post on the first page and send me a message (Gamer Tag: YarsPraxis) on what you need and we can meet up to conduct a trade. Good luck to everyone still finishing thier collection.

Norman

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind word, through I'm affraid I have bad news for you, I don't think I have those pieces of make-up. So far you're the first person to show interest in make-up so I never bothered collecting them but one request is enough, I'll get on searching for those ASAP and will let you know soon as I find them.

Oh it's not a problem at all ~ I agree not many would really care about it I suppose, but I want it all! Haha... anyway thanks again anyway and keep up the great work! Hopefully you track em' down i'll be doing the same so if ya need any of em' i'll be happy to give em' to ya or anyone else for that matter! Happy Hunting!

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Hey Jericho, I sent you a friend invite yesterday and was wondering if I could meet up with you later today to conduct some trades for the ones I'm missing. Thanks. And anyone else missing something, just take a look on my post on the first page and send me a message (Gamer Tag: YarsPraxis) on what you need and we can meet up to conduct a trade. Good luck to everyone still finishing thier collection.

Sure, I'll catch up with you if I see you online.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Oh it's not a problem at all ~ I agree not many would really care about it I suppose, but I want it all! Haha... anyway thanks again anyway and keep up the great work! Hopefully you track em' down i'll be doing the same so if ya need any of em' i'll be happy to give em' to ya or anyone else for that matter! Happy Hunting!

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm a perfectionist myself, for me it's either 100% or nothing but I didn't see the point in starting to look for make-up since I don't even know yet which ones are rare and which ones are common. But I did get the Entertainer make-up today, dug it up in Mourningwood not too long ago.

Unkle Fungus

Reaction score
Sure, I'll catch up with you if I see you online.
Awesome, I've got school during the day, but I'm typically at home and able to sign on after about 5:00, I'm in California, not sure what time that corresponds with for you. I'll send ya a friend invite and seeya online! Thanks again!

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
I had a look and I don't have the tattoos you needed and I got the bloodcraver. Is there anything else your after or is there anything else I can help with like achievments etc :)

Oh sorry, forgot to reply to your message, only looked through the second page. Thank you for the offer but I'm not going after achievements just yet, I don't even have time to finish the game so any side tasks are for much later. Glad to hear you've completed your weapon collection, if you're interested I can give you the rare tattoo sets and hair styles in case you don't have them yet. Let me know, J.F.

alex smith

Reaction score
I have them. what do u have for trade?
I have these weapons for trade:
Swords - Avo's Lamentation, Casanova, The Love Sword, The Splade
Rifles - Scattershot, Ol' Malice, Defender of the Faith
Hammers - Mallett's Mallet, Dragonbone Hammer, Lunarium Pounder
Pistols - The Barnumifactor, The Bonesmasher , Mirian's Mutilator

Munkey

Reaction score
Jericho I would love to get one of everything as well if possible. I also have an extra DLC for the Channeler, Lightning Tattoo and One for the Villager Creator if you wanted to trade. GT is CrazyDmunkey, and you can verify the codes through Project GO.

Henry Mc

king of guys
Reaction score
hi jericho can i please have the queens outfit if you have it and for those who want to know the understone pack comes out on the 23rd of november

jericho my gt is mega hyper 23.

Khalin

Reaction score
Hey Jericho, I added you on Xbox LIVE [my gamertag is Darscus on there], though you seem to be getting a lot of requests here in this thread so I hope I'm not adding to a feeling of being overwhelmed... if you have the time though, I'd very much appreciate weaponry or even just the tattoos since I'm having a hard time getting a hold of them. And in exchange, I'd be happy to give you a positive review.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Jericho I would love to get one of everything as well if possible. I also have an extra DLC for the Channeler, Lightning Tattoo and One for the Villager Creator if you wanted to trade. GT is CrazyDmunkey, and you can verify the codes through Project GO.

One of everything? No problem. It's extremely kind of you to offer those codes to me, I've been dying to collect all or just some of those and would be greatful. But I have to tell you, it's not really a fair trade since all that I offer you can get in-game and those codes are extra addons and are hard to get. But if you are still willing to give those to me I would never reject them, I have the villager maker thing but would love to get the Channeler, Lightning Tattoo code. In any case the items are yours, I'll hit you up tomorrow after college.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
hi jericho can i please have the queens outfit if you have it and for those who want to know the understone pack comes out on the 23rd of november

jericho my gt is mega hyper 23.

Sure, no problem. And yeah, I heard about the dlc. But thanks for keeping us updated.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Hey Jericho, I added you on Xbox LIVE [my gamertag is Darscus on there], though you seem to be getting a lot of requests here in this thread so I hope I'm not adding to a feeling of being overwhelmed... if you have the time though, I'd very much appreciate weaponry or even just the tattoos since I'm having a hard time getting a hold of them. And in exchange, I'd be happy to give you a positive review.

Thank you for the thoughtful comment, yes there are alot of requests here and it is a little overwhelming, especialy since I only get few hours a day to play but it's all good, I'm happy to be able to help ppl even if just with little things in games. I have your msg on xbl and will give you all the stuff that you need next time I'm online.

Munkey

Reaction score
One of everything? No problem. It's extremely kind of you to offer those codes to me, I've been dying to collect all or just some of those and would be greatful. But I have to tell you, it's not really a fair trade since all that I offer you can get in-game and those codes are extra addons and are hard to get. But if you are still willing to give those to me I would never reject them, I have the villager maker thing but would love to get the Channeler, Lightning Tattoo code. In any case the items are yours, I'll hit you up tomorrow after college.

Thanks. I'll send you the codes for the Channeler and Tattoo. when I get home from work.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Thank you, it's really nice of you. Send me a msg on xbl and I'll give you the items next time I'm online.

scaledawg

Reaction score
Hey Jericho. I new to this forum and I know you are getting a lot of request but I was wondering if I could get the rare hairstyles (long and bobs) and whatever you think the best Legendary sword is? My gamer tag is ScaledawG if you ever get a chance I graciously thank you now if you do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.