• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Legendary Weapons And Rare Item Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
I'd love to have both of the tattoo sets if you still have them available. If you want anything in return, just tell me.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
Could I just get the rare tattoos and long hair?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I'm sending you a PM with what I need and a friend request on XBL.

GT: Necromancer161

Norman

Reaction score
Well aren't we the popular one Mr. Jericho! Haha... anyway I finally got my game all fixed up. Apparently my main save file had corrupted data that prevented me from doing anything at all so I had to transfer everything to a new toon which well... was a total pain. I'd be happy to give ya the missing pieces next time I see you on. Time difference is killer seeing how I work till after you go to sleep, but we will figure something out. Anyway i'll ttyl. Happy Hunting!

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Hey Jericho. I new to this forum and I know you are getting a lot of request but I was wondering if I could get the rare hairstyles (long and bobs) and whatever you think the best Legendary sword is? My gamer tag is ScaledawG if you ever get a chance I graciously thank you now if you do so.
Sure thing, send me a msg or a FR on XBL and I'll hook you up next time I'm online.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
I'd love to have both of the tattoo sets if you still have them available. If you want anything in return, just tell me.

Still have them, nothing needed in return but good rep on XBL.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Well aren't we the popular one Mr. Jericho! Haha... anyway I finally got my game all fixed up. Apparently my main save file had corrupted data that prevented me from doing anything at all so I had to transfer everything to a new toon which well... was a total pain. I'd be happy to give ya the missing pieces next time I see you on. Time difference is killer seeing how I work till after you go to sleep, but we will figure something out. Anyway i'll ttyl. Happy Hunting!

Haha, seems so Mr. Norman. Alot of ppl lining up here, didn't expect so many requests when I first made the topic. Barely leaves me any time to play but it's good to do something useful on xbox for a change. Last time I did something like that was back on Borderlands, I was getting about 15 friend requests a day, couldn't even keep up but it was good fun. Glad to hear you've managed to fix your save, would be a pitty if you had lost it. All this time invested in nothing. I'll be happy to take that makeup I'm missing off of you. Then soon as we find jewel we'll be all set. Time difference sure is big but I'm what you may call a "night person" so I like to stay up late sometimes.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
ok my GT is Murhder

Ryan0508

Reaction score
Sure! Much obliged my friend! Send it to my email, it's - Gorehamm20@googlemail.com

Jericho, thanks for trading. My gamer tag is KRS1taughtme and I hope to meet up with you soon to trade. I would be willing to take whatever you have to offer.
What I am looking for:

• Aurora's Shield
  • Arkwright's Flintlock
  • The Barnumificator
  • Beadle's Cutlass
  • Briar's Blaster
  • The Casanova
  • Chickenbane
  • Defender of the Faith
  • Dragonbone Hammer
  • The Equaliser
  • Facemelter
  • Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
  • Gnomewrecker
  • The Hero's Companion
  • The Ice Maiden
  • The Love Sword
  • The Merchant's Bodyguard
  • Mirian's Mutilator
  • Mr. Stabby
  • Reaver Industries Perforator
  • Scattershot
  • The Shrieking Pilgrim
  • Slimquick
  • Souldrinker
  • The Splade
  • The Swinging Sword
  • Tee Killer Shooter
  • The TYPO
  • Trollblight
Thanks again.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Due to a very large amount of requests and our common interest in helping out people on this forum, I am partnering up with ox0 Shad0w 0xo. So if I am not available feel free to contact him.
To everybody I haven't helped out yet, I will meet up with everyone I could catch up with online tonight but after that I'm off for the weekend. Will be back next week to deal with the rest of requests.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Lately I have been getting alot of messages on xbox but no replies here, please post a reply on the forum before contacting me on xbl, otherwise the topic gets lost and it becomes harder for other ppl to find it and get me to help them out. I will no longer take requests from people who don't post here.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Wow, this is really cool. I'll be more than happy to give you positive feedback for xbl. I could use a few things if you find the time.

Hammer of Wilmageddon
Jack’s Hammer
The Tenderiser
The Swinging Sword
Thunderblade
Dragonstomper .48
Marksman 500
Simmon’s Shotgun
The Equaliser

GT : Recycled Human

Even if your swamped and can't take any more requests I'll still be more than happy to give you the thumbs up ;D

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Thank you, I appreciate it. I'll give you the items you want when I'll get a chance to catch up with you online. Be sure to msg me on xbl so that I have a reminder. Oh and Marksman 500 is not in the game yet, it will be available in the first DLC that comes out next week.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Ahh thanks for the heads up. And here I thought I was just unlucky.

Norman

Reaction score
Lately I have been getting alot of messages on xbox but no replies here, please post a reply on the forum before contacting me on xbl, otherwise the topic gets lost and it becomes harder for other ppl to find it and get me to help them out. I will no longer take requests from people who don't post here.

I <3 that post... I too have been getting a Ton of messages on XBL but no requests from forum. Myself and Jericho are happy to try our best to help anyone out and all we ask is that you post here and not send a random message through XBL. It's easy and free to sign up so don't be lazy! Haha... anyway i'll be setting up a new thread to help relieve my buddy so keep an eye out! ;)

StringWail

Reaction score
Hi Jericho, I am looking for a few weaopns to complete my collection if you could oblige that would be great. Also thanks to Norman for the post on my thread, will take you up on that too. Once I have all 50 weapons I will hang around for a while and help others to complete the collection again for likes on here and rep on xbox live.

So weapons I need are:
Swords:
The Swinging Sword
Avo's Lamentation
Souldrinker
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

Hammers:
The TYPO
Scythe's Warhammer
Tannar's Glory

Pistols:
Bloodcraver
Tee Killer Shooter

Rifles:
Skorm's Justice

GT is StringWail.

Many thanks

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
Oh sorry, forgot to reply to your message, only looked through the second page. Thank you for the offer but I'm not going after achievements just yet, I don't even have time to finish the game so any side tasks are for much later. Glad to hear you've completed your weapon collection, if you're interested I can give you the rare tattoo sets and hair styles in case you don't have them yet. Let me know, J.F.

Hey, nah its ok im not bothered about the hair/tattoos/make-up but thanks. Ill add you we should hook up n play some co-op sometime ^_^

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Hi Jericho, I am looking for a few weaopns to complete my collection if you could oblige that would be great. Also thanks to Norman for the post on my thread, will take you up on that too. Once I have all 50 weapons I will hang around for a while and help others to complete the collection again for likes on here and rep on xbox live.

So weapons I need are:
Swords:
The Swinging Sword
Avo's Lamentation
Souldrinker
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

Hammers:
The TYPO
Scythe's Warhammer
Tannar's Glory

Pistols:
Bloodcraver
Tee Killer Shooter

Rifles:
Skorm's Justice

GT is StringWail.

Many thanks

Msg me on xbl and I'll catch up with you soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.