• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Legendary Weapons And Rare Item Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Hey, nah its ok im not bothered about the hair/tattoos/make-up but thanks. Ill add you we should hook up n play some co-op sometime ^_^

Sure, why not.

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
I'd be happy to help you out with this thread when I can, however I still need
Mercenary Tattoo
Right Leg
Nature Tattoo
Face
Right Arm
Old Kingdom Tattoo
Back
Chest
Face
Left Arm
Left Leg
Right Arm
Right Leg
Scythe Tattoo
Back
Chest
Face
Left Arm
Left Leg

GT: lanteantokra

Malfious

Reaction score
Could either of you help me with the last few items I need? GT: WotP Zamamee

THE STRIVER

Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE! hows it goin? happy as to find this thread. So everybody knows I'm also making a go at trying to get some more gamerscore by getting this achievement "find all 50 legendary weapons"

I have weapons I can trade because I have more than one of them some I even have three of so I'll make a list of the weapons and how many of them I have. Those weapons I leave out are the ones I don't have and the weapons that are listed below in capitals are the weapons that I have- but cannot trade because I only have one. I have loads of make up and stuff as well so whatever people need then I can let them know if they ask. kk

(aurora's shield x 2) - ( dragonbone hammer x 1) - ( mr stabby x 1) - (casanova x 1) - (the splade x 1 ) -
(the merchants bodygaurd x 1) - (the love sword x 1) - BLOODSTONE BLUDGEON - THE TYPO - TANNAR'S GLORY
- MALLETS MALLET - LUNARIUM POUNDER - THE SWINGING SWORD - TROLLBLIGHT - FAERIE HAMMER OF THE MOON KING - REALLY SHARP PAIR OF SCISSORS - SLIMQUICK - JACK HAMMER - SOULDRINKER
- THE TENDERISER - SCYTHES WARHAMMER .

(the barnumificator x 2) - (desert fury x 1) - (the bonesmasher x 3) - (holy vengeance x 1) - (mirian's mutilator x 1)
- (face melter x 1) - (the hero's companion x 2) - (scattershot x 1) - SWIFT IRREGULAR - SKORMS JUSTICE
- THE SHRIEKING PILGRIM - SIMMONS SHOTGUN - THE EQUALISER - GUSKETS MUSKET
- OL' MALICE - DEFENDER OF THE FAITH - TEE KILLER SHOOTER - BRIARS BLASTER - REAVER INDUSTRIES PERFORATOR - (((HAD THE 'SANDGOOSE' BUT GAVE IT AWAY - DON'T NEED IT NOW)))

OK thats about it. I am not going to list all the make up that I have but I DO NOT WANT any of the make up that I have so
IF ANYONE IS IN SEARCH of make up then I am more than happy to trade for weapons.

Like I said the weapons not listed above are the weapons I am in desperate need of to complete my collection.

MY GAMERTAG IS 'STR1VER7777' . I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL, HOPEFULLY I WILL

THANKS AGAIN.

Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE! hows it goin? happy as to find this thread. So everybody knows I'm also making a go at trying to get some more gamerscore by getting this achievement "find all 50 legendary weapons"

I have weapons I can trade because I have more than one of them some I even have three of so I'll make a list of the weapons and how many of them I have. Those weapons I leave out are the ones I don't have and the weapons that are listed below in capitals are the weapons that I have- but cannot trade because I only have one. I have loads of make up and stuff as well so whatever people need then I can let them know if they ask. kk

(aurora's shield x 2) - ( dragonbone hammer x 1) - ( mr stabby x 1) - (casanova x 1) - (the splade x 1 ) -
(the merchants bodygaurd x 1) - (the love sword x 1) - BLOODSTONE BLUDGEON - THE TYPO - TANNAR'S GLORY
- MALLETS MALLET - LUNARIUM POUNDER - THE SWINGING SWORD - TROLLBLIGHT - FAERIE HAMMER OF THE MOON KING - REALLY SHARP PAIR OF SCISSORS - SLIMQUICK - JACK HAMMER - SOULDRINKER

(the barnumificator x 2) - (desert fury x 1) - (the bonesmasher x 3) - (holy vengeance x 1) - (mirian's mutilator x 1)
- (face melter x 1) - (the hero's companion x 2) - (scattershot x 1) - SWIFT IRREGULAR - SKORMS JUSTICE
- OL' MALICE - DEFENDER OF THE FAITH - TEE KILLER SHOOTER - BRIARS BLASTER - REAVER INDUSTRIES PERFORATOR - (((HAD THE 'SANDGOOSE' BUT GAVE IT AWAY - DON'T NEED IT NOW)))

OK thats about it. I am not going to list all the make up that I have but I DO NOT WANT any of the make up that I have so
IF ANYONE IS IN SEARCH of make up then I am more than happy to trade for weapons.

Like I said the weapons not listed above are the weapons I am in desperate need of to complete my collection.

MY GAMERTAG IS 'STR1VER7777' . I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL, HOPEFULLY I WILL

THANKS AGAIN.

send me a message on xbox live gt is xBAx DarthMaule ill give you all that u need

Jericho

不死
Reaction score

THANKS AGAIN.

Welcome to the forums.
This needs to go as a new thread, not a post here. This is NOT a trading thread it's a giveaway one. So if you want to trade it would be much better for both of us if you just make a new topic. And if you want me to help you out with some items just ask instead of addressing the comunity and asking to trade.
Sincerely yours J.F.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
My gamer tag is:

I am L0ki

All I want is the tee killer shooter.

Maybe the scythe tattoo set if you can.

Kiebee

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to this.
Realy need help with this achievement I need most of them lol
If anyone can give me a hand that would be great

These are what I have so far from what I can remember:-

mr stabby
casanova
the love sword
BLOODSTONE BLUDGEON
THE TYPO
REALLY SHARP PAIR OF SCISSORS
scattershot

SWIFT IRREGULAR
THE SHRIEKING PILGRIM
GUSKETS MUSKET
BRIARS BLASTER
REAVER INDUSTRIES PERFORATOR

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
im none too bothered about weapons right now but i'd love the bob and long hair styles please

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
Sure thing guys, msg me on xbl and I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Kurei

Reaction score
Hello Jericho.

If its not too much to ask, may I request for the following items please:

- Avo's Lamentation
- Souldrinker
- Bloodcraver
- Briar's Blaster
- Desert Fury
- The Ice Maiden
- Tee Killer Shooter
- Dragonstomper.48

My gamertag is Zablefahr.
Thanks in advance!

Suck on it Trebek.

Reaction score
I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me:

Avo's Lamentation
The Swinging Sword
Aurora's Shield
Hammer of Wilmageddon
Jack's Hammer
Scythe's Warhammer
The Sandgoose
Simmon's Shotgun
Skorm's Justice
Reaver Industries Perforator
Gnomewrecker
Full set of Scythe's Tatoos
Chef's Hat

My gamer tag is Drachna. Send me a friend request and a message over xbox live, if you're interested. Many thanks.

THE STRIVER

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.
This needs to go as a new thread, not a post here. This is NOT a trading thread it's a giveaway one. So if you want to trade it would be much better for both of us if you just make a new topic. And if you want me to help you out with some items just ask instead of addressing the comunity and asking to trade.
Sincerely yours J.F.

SOZ BOUT THAT NEW TO ALL THIS. LOLZ

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
You did say you'd help me, any idea when I might me able to get that help? Sorry if this came across as being a bit rude.

AndyUK

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen this is for everybody out there who still haven't completed their collections in Fable 3. I have all 50 legendary weapons, scythe and old kingdom tattoo sets, long hair and bob hairstyles plus all the items of lesser rarity. I am willing to give these items to anybody who is interested, I have unlimited number of them and the only thing that I ask in exchange is for you to give me a good reputation on xbox live. My gamer tag is Jericho Freeman, feel free to message me at your convenience and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Note: if I'm not online or you can not reach me contact ox0 Shad0w 0xo, he offers the same services and has the same selection of items as I do.

Edit: lately I have been getting alot of messages on xbox but no replies here, please post a reply on the forum before contacting me on xbl, otherwise the topic gets lost and it becomes harder for other ppl to find it and get me to help them out. I will no longer take requests from people who don't post here.

I have a corrupted game save so have had to start again, andy help would be much appreciated.... gamertag Roopert66

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
I will also be willing to help out with you guys tonite from 9pm GMT I have all weapons so you can have any you want. I don't have the queens outfit I play as a guy so just weapon giveaways. Don't wanna leave all the weight on you Jericho anything to help out a friend ^_^ all I ask for is a like vote when the trades are complete

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
I <3 that post... I too have been getting a Ton of messages on XBL but no requests from forum. Myself and Jericho are happy to try our best to help anyone out and all we ask is that you post here and not send a random message through XBL. It's easy and free to sign up so don't be lazy! Haha... anyway i'll be setting up a new thread to help relieve my buddy so keep an eye out! ;)
I'll FR you if you don't mind us 3 will work together since I also got a complete collection

Kurei

Reaction score
May I ask for your gamertag please?

Status
Not open for further replies.