• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a city for the evil.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: a city for the evil.

Johnnycky94;191415 said:
That sounds good. Since your going magic ill be the tank, since ill be the guy(and i dont want my dog all alone fighting melee if i went a archer or magic). Idk if you can marry other players it be funny. Moonfever ? lmao

LOL, no you can't marry coop, or henchmen. It would complicate our worlds. Not only that, the children would end up in an orphanage, without, at least one parent staying home at all times.=]

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

moonfever;191421 said:
LOL, no you can't marry coop, or henchmen. It would complicate our worlds. Not only that, the children would end up in an orphanage, without, at least one parent staying home at all times.=]

Ah, that broke someones heart. Anyway, in the city of evil:devil:, anything is allowed, just take your babies to a nearest acolyte and they are turned the eternal priests of darkness...Oh, forgot, you`re on the good side. Doesn`t matter, works either way.

J

Johnnycky94

True but i tank in everygame, im a fullback for semi-pro football Muskego hitmen. Im guessing thats why bc i like to get up in the action. Ill be a stay out home daddy and working blacksmith. while mommy is killing things by day. then day is hunting down the baddies at night. they wouldnt know!

J

Johnnycky94

TRA Rotid;191424 said:
Ah, that broke someones heart. Anyway, in the city of evil:devil:, anything is allowed, just take your babies to a nearest acolyte and they are turned the eternal priests of darkness...Oh, forgot, you`re on the good side. Doesn`t matter, works either way.

yea she did! very disappointed:(.......but i guess i can find a new mate in the game

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Johnnycky94;191428 said:
yea she did! very disappointed:(.......but i guess i can find a new mate in the game

Don`t be disappointed, it`s not yet decided until the game is out. Let`s see what the co-op brings.I played a tank in Lineage, people say they are boring, but I really enjoyed him. And I like to get into action too, especially in FPS games where I`m the first one to rush in and shoot everything that moves. Or be a medic to run in the middle of the battlefield right into the hail of bullets to save a fallen comrade. I`m not very convenient(sp?) with stealth-tactics. Games like Assassins Creed might change that though.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Johnnycky94;191428 said:
Who broke your heart?:unsure:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Johnnycky94;191438 said:
Moonfever thats who:realmad:, you know her? lol
Wow, OK, I don't know how. Thanks for the answer.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Thanks for posting this! Can't wait to ambush that place :devil:

J

Johnnycky94

moonfever;191443 said:
Wow, OK, I don't know how. Thanks for the answer.

its a joke lol i asked you to marry me int he game if they have it and you said no! my b didnt mean to cause a fight here:blush:. still my partner?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Johnnycky94;191446 said:
its a joke lol i asked you to marry me int he game if they have it and you said no! my b didnt mean to cause a fight here:blush:. still my partner?
Oh, I see. Guess I didn't understand the question right.:p I'm very technical. Actually quite flattered. :blush: Maybe Fable 3? I thought you said you didn't know, the game much and was merely stating, what we can, and can't do, in the game. My mind is swimming with videos, and interviews. It would be fun if we could, but we can't.
We can still coop.:) Need someone to watch my back, in battle, and an occasional drink.

J

Johnnycky94

moonfever;191450 said:
Oh, I see. Guess I didn't understand the question right.:p I'm very technical. Actually quite flattered. :blush: Maybe Fable 3? I thought you said you didn't know, the game much and was merely stating, what we can, and can't do, in the game. My mind is swimming with videos, and interviews. It would be fun if we could, but we can't.
We can still coop.:) Need someone to watch my back, in battle, and an occasional drink.

Well who knows they still ahve a couple months to add new things. If thy did that would be kool. Im glad your quite flattered lol. I just dont get updates as fast as you people bc i work again all the time, rave security and desk job not to mention football and rugby that i still play.

Well good ill be excited to join you in battles......and of course ill watch your back. Few we can trust on this forum since they love skorm(Dont know why) But you might have to babysit for my kids when me and wifey go out and get smashed lol jk.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I`m not into Skorm or Avo, I watch my own back first and then my friends`. I like to be neutral loner, killing my enemies and things that mess up too much.

J

Johnnycky94

TRA Rotid;191457 said:
I`m not into Skorm or Avo, I watch my own back first and then my friends`. I like to be neutral loner, killing my enemies and things that mess up too much.

Take out good and evil........might ahve ,to hunt you down if you taking out my friends of good :realmad:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Johnnycky94;191460 said:
Take out good and evil........might ahve ,to hunt you down if you taking out my friends of good :realmad:

Generally, good guys don`t do bad stuff, so I guess they wouldn`t get in my way. So, I`m leaning more towards the good side myself.

J

Johnnycky94

TRA Rotid;191471 said:
Generally, good guys don`t do bad stuff, so I guess they wouldn`t get in my way. So, I`m leaning more towards the good side myself.

Smart choice buddy! Good to hear more people kinda have alittle good in them.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

I'll problably live and have my family settled in that town. Not that my character will be a bad guy but i'll prefer to live in dark places.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Zquad;191479 said:
I'll problably live and have my family settled in that town. Not that my character will be a bad guy but i'll prefer to live in dark places.
Same here, living in a dark place, minding my own business.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;191483 said:
Same here, living in a dark place, minding my own business.

Exactly, like a mysterious wanderer or something.