• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a city for the evil.

S

SilentFilmStar

Re: a city for the evil.

moonfever;191784 said:
Hush.:p One of the things I really look forward to, is the npc's conversations, and what all the story lines are. Every family has their own story. That's going to take a lot of my time. Finding out what they all are.
I'm thinking of having a house in Bloodstone, just to see, what all the npc's, have to say, about a good hero, as a neighbor. :)

On the next episode of Desperate Housewives. . .

S

ShadowMiscreant

I'm intend to be evil, but i'll live in a good area, what is more evil than making your neighbours extremely uncomfortable and unsure about their remaining life.... Mwahahahahahaha >_>

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SilentFilmStar;191849 said:
On the next episode of Desperate Housewives. . .
I wouldn't know, I don't watch the Desperate Housewifes. Don't have time for much TV.:p

S

SilentFilmStar

moonfever;192264 said:
I wouldn't know, I don't watch the Desperate Housewifes. Don't have time for much TV.:p

Yeah me either. Thats why I have DV-R. I watch Psych, Burn Notice, Heroes, Life and My Name is Earl.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SilentFilmStar;192267 said:
Yeah me either. Thats why I have DV-R. I watch Psych, Burn Notice, Heroes, Life and My Name is Earl.
I watch a good mystery, or House, maybe some news. But that's about it. I play my games at night, usually starting at 8. And then I gotta crash, sometimes.:) I have loads responsibilities.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

I watch 2 and a half men and that's it, don't wanna watch it so I don't!

Lionheart

Reaction score

Ive been wondering about something ^_^ if you commit a crime in bloodstone then do you get punished or praised by the authorities ? If evil is praised like PM said then doesnt that mean that you can cause havok and be popular ??? ;)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Lionheart;192438 said:
Ive been wondering about something ^_^ if you commit a crime in bloodstone then do you get punished or praised by the authorities ? If evil is praised like PM said then doesnt that mean that you can cause havok and be popular ??? ;)
I'm not sure how that works, in Bloodstone with the guards. Maybe they are
bought off. I know they like evil people, and the good people will have problems there. You would be popular for being evil, in Bloodstone.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I don`t know. If you kill the people of Bloodstone or even smash their homes and become more popular... sounds weird to me. I mean, even evil people... no, especially evil people would mind if you trash their lives.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;192517 said:
I don`t know. If you kill the people of Bloodstone or even smash their homes and become more popular... sounds weird to me. I mean, even evil people... no, especially evil people would mind if you trash their lives.
LOL, bet there's a lot of bar fights.:D Imagine having a drink and some thugs come bursting through the door, and all heck breaks loose. Chairs, and bottles go flying, maybe run up a stair, and then jump over the banister, and go out front to finish the fight. Take heavy breath, and then finish them off, up against a wall, two at a time, for extra, experience. Yes, I want this game, so bad. OK, that's all.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

moonfever;192530 said:
LOL, bet there's a lot of bar fights.:D Imagine having a drink and some thugs come bursting through the door, and all heck breaks loose. Chairs, and bottles go flying, maybe run up a stair, and then jump over the banister, and go out front to finish the fight. Take heavy breath, and then finish them off, up against a wall, two at a time, for extra, experience. Yes, I want this game, so bad. OK, that's all.
“can’t we settle this over a drink?”:p

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Boss;192737 said:
“can’t we settle this over a drink?”:p

OK.:)