• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a city for the evil.

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score
Re: a city for the evil.

i wonder if the city blood stone and bowerstone are the same place but it changes depending on the path you take?

S

SilentFilmStar

He didn't say Bloodstone was full of evil people. Just that the people in the town think that evil is cool, so that you will feel accepted in the evil path you have chosen.
If you are good I imagine you will get something of the same reaction as in Fable when you were evil and people didn't like you or want to be around you.

It annoyed me in Fable when I was evil and was standing in a shop and the shopkeep kept making some weird squealing noise while running in circle with this hands on his head... =/

I wonder if they have a Gothic chick that would follow me around killing people with me... It would be cool if you could corrupt your spouse.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Actually, you can corrupt your family. Your son becomes a bully. Your family morphs with you, in Fable 2.:)

S

SilentFilmStar

moonfever;191611 said:
Actually, you can corrupt your family. Your son becomes a bully. Your family morphs with you, in Fable 2.:)

Sa-weeet :D

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

moonfever;191611 said:
this is one of the many reasons this game is going to rule!;)

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Would be nice to have a good wife while being evil yourself. Good at home, evil outside, that`d fit perfectly to an insane, split personality character.

J

Johnnycky94

I cant wait to come back home and ask my son who he beat up today!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Boss;191718 said:
this is one of the many reasons this game is going to rule!;)
Yes, I agree. I can't wait to go home on a visit from all the heroing, and hear, my daughter tell me, " She wants to be just like me." Better than real life.:p

J

Johnnycky94

moonfever;191756 said:
Yes, I agree. I can't wait to go home on a visit from all the heroing, and hear, my daughter tell me, " She wants to be just like me." Better than real life.:p

well isnt that cute!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Johnnycky94;191783 said:
well isnt that cute!
Hush.:p One of the things I really look forward to, is the npc's conversations, and what all the story lines are. Every family has their own story. That's going to take a lot of my time. Finding out what they all are.
I'm thinking of having a house in Bloodstone, just to see, what all the npc's, have to say, about a good hero, as a neighbor. :)

J

Johnnycky94

moonfever;191784 said:
Hush.:p One of the things I really look forward to, is the npc's conversations, and what all the story lines are. Every family has their own story. That's going to take a lot of my time. Finding out what they all are.
I'm thinking of having a house in Bloodstone, just to see, what all the npc's, have to say, about a good hero, as a neighbor. :)

Well ding dong ditch, eggs on windows, kids getting beat up, wife/husband sexually harrest. But smart idea but i care to much for my familyt and making them live in a nice quiet town. One like oakvale!

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

moonfever;191784 said:
and an evil hero in a nice neigbourhood!
should be interesting!;)

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Living in a treehouse would be a nice addition, or in a tent.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I wouldn't move the family, there. I'm not stupid. ;)
Evil, in the good neighborhood? Bet there's lots of screaming, going on.
I was watching a combat video, at you tube, that explained a lot on combat, but the thing I noticed the most, was how the music sped up, the more intense the fighting was, including drums. It's going to be freakin awesome, as Albion would say.

J

Johnnycky94

It synchrinizes with the music....basically you make music

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Johnnycky94;191808 said:
It synchrinizes with the music....basically you make music
Yes, that makes it clearer. It goes, with what you're doing. The drums were actually rolling.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

But you don`t have to have a family. Or leave the family in a house and live in a treehouse yourself and occasionally visit them: "Oh, I need some sleep, that bad guy was hard to kill."

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;191821 said:
But you don`t have to have a family. Or leave the family in a house and live in a treehouse yourself and occasionally visit them: "Oh, I need some sleep, that bad guy was hard to kill."
Are there tree houses?:p

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

No, probably not. I just thought it would be cool to live in one, maybe as a child. be like Huck Finn.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;191843 said:
No, probably not. I just thought it would be cool to live in one, maybe as a child. be like Huck Finn.
Yeah, it'd be cool for the child. Maybe in Fable 3, along with pirates, and ships.
Originally, Bloodstone was going to have Pirates, but it proved to hard or something.:unsure: