• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Annoying things your parents do.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Second: Theory =/= unproven. Gravity is a theory. Evolution has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Theory is the strongest scientific term you'll encounter outside the realm of mathematics. Evolution will never be regarded as anything "higher" than a theory. Neither will gravity. The only way theory would ever mean anything close to unproven is in the sense that you can't prove anything because truth is subjective.

And sorry I was blunt before. I really get annoyed when people bring this up.
Thanks, mate. It bugs me as well when people say ''it's just a theory!'', when they don't understand the definition of a scientific theory...

View attachment 535
I know i started it with the "dad believes we are put here by aliens" comment awhile back, but im just sayin' :/
If feel partly responsible by actually putting the word 'religion' in there.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
So, it's Mother's day today. In the UK atleast. I got my mother some orchid in a pot. I hid the damn thing on the windowsill in my bedroom, but I'm pretty sure she must've found it. She'll still act surprised, I hope. Though to be honest it was clear I would be getting her something, on penalty of death. Adding to that I got her some fairly humourous card and packet of her favourite Thornton's cappicino chocolates. I'm too good to that woman.

On giving her these gifts after I first woke up - she told me to come back later. I'm not even joking.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
YOU EVER TRY TO GET THE CRANBERRIES BACK OUT OF THE SAUCE?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Umm let me correct u , NO YOU DON'T!!!!!:D
(I'M only saying this because there my mama and dada NOT URS !!!:mad:LOL!

But I'd be the best older sister ever! D:

Please?

...please? :'(

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Umm let me correct u , NO YOU DON'T!!!!!:D
(I'M only saying this because there my mama and dada NOT URS !!!:mad:LOL!
Dude, you got time to post then you got time to spell-check.

I bought you a dictionary. Use it before you hurt yourself.

@Queen - sure, sign the papers and come live in our house with the baby, the toddler, the gobby 10 year old and the Steve. I maek flapjack on a daily basis and once a week it's a trip to the bakery for lunch. Is that ok?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
@Queen - sure, sign the papers and come live in our house with the baby, the toddler, the gobby 10 year old and the Steve. I maek flapjack on a daily basis and once a week it's a trip to the bakery for lunch. Is that ok?

I'm sold aslong as you can assure me I'll be the favourite.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

So you're saying you are the normal one in the bunch?:O

Reaction score
My mother thinks I'm a mind reader, she says: "Why didn't you do *insert mundane chore here*?" I reply "Ask me in future, and I'll do it." She then blurts "But I shouldn't have to ask!" to which I reply "Well if you don't ask, then how am I supposed to know that you want me to do such a thing" You don't ask, you don't get.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
My mother thinks I'm a mind reader, she says: "Why didn't you do *insert mundane chore here*?" I reply "Ask me in future, and I'll do it." She then blurts "But I shouldn't have to ask!" to which I reply "Well if you don't ask, then how am I supposed to know that you want me to do such a thing" You don't ask, you don't get.
Being a responsible human being. ''You don't ask, you don't get'', you say? Tell me more about how you have to ask to live under someone else's roof and to ask them to pay for electricity, water and gas

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Being a responsible human being. ''You don't ask, you don't get'', you say? Tell me more about how you have to ask to live under someone else's roof and to ask them to pay for electricity, water and gas

1300960109616.gif

Being responsible ≠ Knowing everything that is wrong within the household 24/7

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
1300960109616.gif

Being responsible ≠ Knowing everything that is wrong within the household 24/7
Being responsible is to question whether anything in the household needs to be done, so you check it out and see if you can do that. It's not that hard to notice that the dishes need to be done or that the floor's dirty.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Queen says I am weird. It hurts my feelings.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Shut the **** up and deal with your lives, eat your damn poptarts and drink a beer. Settle down and understand that no one is perfect, and probably at least one of your parents didn't entirely 100% want you.