• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anti-Emo news!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Anti-Emo news!

^nice, I sent you the last part of my story

D

DragonMaster91

I don't get it. I mean I do, but why? Goths only hate emos because they are the big group. Why do you have to hate it? I can see not liking it, but hating?
Goth doesn't make any sense, and emo is all "woe is me..." I think the two of them would match perfectly. Neither of them realize it yet, but it is true.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Goth makes sense, just not to some people, it makes sense to me, embrace the things you like and ignore what everyone else wants you to be... And we hate emo because they acosiate themselves with us when they are VERY different!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

And they probably don't like your group much either, and being emo makes sense to them, or else they wouldn't be emo now would they? And like it or not, the goth and emo apparel look the same, and in the next 10 years both groups are gonna look back and think "my god, is that what I looked like and did?". I don't see why you guys take such offense to it, just take it in stride, and stop bitching about it.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Firis;277867 said:
^Goth makes sense, just not to some people, it makes sense to me, embrace the things you like and ignore what everyone else wants you to be... And we hate emo because they acosiate themselves with us when they are VERY different!

Not as different as a Rastafarian.

Stop bitching.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

you shouldnt hate emos. they feed on that. and then bitch and mone on youtube about being hated and that they love everyone and hate themselves and life is so sad bla bla bla. STFU!

thats the kind of emo that i cant stand. the winey ones that never shut up. other than those ones emos are tolerable.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Firis;277867 said:

Empathy.

Try it out sometime.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^What is this 'empathy' you speak of? Is it a type of cheese? Just to let you guys know I really dont hate emos that much, only the whiny ones... Just like my last thread I only did it to watch you squirm around lol!

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

I get called an emo all the time, just because i have natural black hair =_=, i'm bleaching it today though ^^ no more being called an emo =P

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ruuku The Kid;278024 said:
I get called an emo all the time, just because i have natural black hair =_=, i'm bleaching it today though ^^ no more being called an emo =P

Only idiots with a narrow mind label someone due to something so trivial. I mean ive had someone call me emo and ive been wearing a Metallica shirt with some black combats with chains... they obviously have no idea what they are talking about.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;278072 said:
Only idiots with a narrow mind label someone due to something so trivial. I mean ive had someone call me emo and ive been wearing a Metallica shirt with some black combats with chains... they obviously have no idea what they are talking about.

Aye!

The correct term is "unclean rocker". They got the wrong friggin stereotype. Idiots...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;278080 said:
Aye!

The correct term is "unclean rocker". They got the wrong friggin stereotype. Idiots...

Exactly, and for someone to label someone emo just because they are wearing black clothing with a band name on and have dark hair is plain stupid.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

agreed, And you just remembed me, i need new cloths...

H

Hexen_Harlot

Oh wow there was a subculture debate and i missed it?
You know why I don;t like emos? They've made everyone think us goths are as faggoty and whiney as they are. It';s fun when chavs try to mug my friends and they kick their heads in instead of cutting themselves and crying about it, but that;s the only time it's a good thing.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Still doesn't stop the fact that you fail, harlot :)

H

Hexen_Harlot

Don't bring our fail debate in here Urahara you failmonger, that's what msn is for

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

But you're too scared, you signed out because you fail

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Urahara;279000 said:
But you're too scared, you signed out because you fail

No need to be insulting on the boards to members or bring conversations to here.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

We're only joking, and seen as in this whole thread is more or less for insulting emos, I didn't think it'd matter. Sorry.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Urahara;279019 said:
We're only joking, and seen as in this whole thread is more or less for insulting emos, I didn't think it'd matter. Sorry.

Thats ok then, just thought it might have been some argument from MSN that came over here from the replies.