• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anti-Emo news!

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Re: Anti-Emo news!

I'm an old school (Aussie) Bogan. Drink grog, listen to Heavy Metal and Hard Rock, wear bands shirts, black jeans, flannelet shirts, steel capped boots, goatee, unkempt black hair (going gray with age).
the only think i have against emos though, is they spend so much time cutting themselves. why can't they make themselves more useful to society and come cut my lawn instead?

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself. It is getting really long and I really don't want to have to whip out the lawn mower. I'll do it if I have to, but I think it would be easier and more satisfying if I made my grass depressed.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

^ Your sig. Basement and Ceiling cat?

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

That would be the ultimate battle of Looooongcat VS Tacgnooool. God help us all.

H

Hexen_Harlot

"Deeply sexual culture" for the win. We;re not all wannabe subs, I myself get my jollies from beating people, preferably with metal bars. There always seems to be an equal number of sadists and subs, genealogoy or something lol.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Goth is a hippie culture sorry to break it to you. :p Violence only when neccesary, but there is alot of violent sex o_O, we are hypocrits XD.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Not really. You mean pacifist. Hippies can be violent. Like business hippies.

Freakydreamer

Magically Delicious
Reaction score

For Firis....I saw this T-shirt on my friend the other day...

emo_lawn_tshirt.jpg

http://www.emo-site.com/emo-pictures-3.htm

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;280842 said:
"Deeply sexual culture" for the win. We;re not all wannabe subs, I myself get my jollies from beating people, preferably with metal bars. There always seems to be an equal number of sadists and subs, genealogoy or something lol.

We should get together some time :3

Bring those bars.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Tsuyu;285859 said:
We should get together some time :3

Bring those bars.

Trust you lol.
It would be an interesting interaction, a viking and a goth hmmm interesting lol

H

Hexen_Harlot

Haha, my boyfriend just got a new boat, and it had an iron bar to hold the door closed... he did NOT realise the mistake he made til too late :p
Not as if he was complaining.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Arseface;276985 said:
You are incorrect about emos. You can't go around bagging one subculture, then get all on your high horse when one you happen to belong to is attacked. It's a double standard.

Arseface, Thank you atleast someone has a brain. And Firis, honestly.. I thought you were better then that. And like Arseface, you really need to stop bagging on emo. Emo's like me have to deal with people like you in school, outside and on the web. You don't know us and we don't know you, so why are you starting this anti bullcrap. If you don't like emo's then fine, but you don't need to start bringing up your hate on them on here. Best if you go find some Anti Emo Forum or something.

I really thought you were better then this..

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Why are you emo, just tell me if their is ideals or a common vision, then I will leave you alone, every sub has one: Goth = spread our dark philosophy through the world. Punk = bring down the "Man" (Not our member). Hippy = free thought and freedom. Emo = *insert something here*

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

Firis;286051 said:
^Why are you emo, just tell me if their is ideals or a common vision, then I will leave you alone, every sub has one: Goth = spread our dark philosophy through the world. Punk = bring down the "Man" (Not our member). Hippy = free thought and freedom. Emo = *insert something here*

You would expect me tell that to a ignorant stereotypical hypocrite like you, Umm try no.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^So you can't find an Ideal, or you don't want to share it as if it's a secret emo handshake thingy? Honestly I don't care, I just hate excess-whiners and I love to bust peoples reproductive organs...

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

Firis;286085 said:
^So you can't find an Ideal, or you don't want to share it as if it's a secret emo handshake thingy? Honestly I don't care, I just hate excess-whiners and I love to bust peoples reproductive organs...

And I hate baggers and Hypocritical haters, I love to cut peoples throats...

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^So is their an Ideal or a common vision, or is it all a bunch of excessive whiners, or people who don't want to cure their depression/actually put effort into focusing on the negative which in turn keeps them depressed?

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

Firis;286089 said:
^So is their an Ideal or a common vision, or is it all a bunch of excessive whiners, or people who don't want to cure their depression/actually put effort into focusing on the negative which in turn keeps them depressed?

Well, the fact that nobody is whining and the fact that you don't exactly know what emo is.

Sterotypical definition: Emo's are people who cut themselves and are sad and depressed who wear black.

^ No that's not the definition,

Real Definition: E.M.O = Emotionally Hardcore. Emo is not a music, dress style or a self harm practice. It's expressing your emotions to a high and hardcore level. You feel sad, you wear the clothes that express your sadness or do things that express's your depression. Your feeling happy, you wear the clothes and do the things that show your happy.

Your being Emotionally Hardcore.

depression and darkness is just a sterotype of emo, it's not true. There is no ideal or common vision. It's just a more emotional and hardcore version of yourself..

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Emotical Hardcore is just as Post-grunge and Metal-core and Doom-core and many others, I can pull out my Gothic points from several areas, when I search Emo I get the steriotype AND THATS IT if I look up EMoticaly Hardcore all I get is the genre of music and the attached stereotypical emo, except 1 page, which was the average "You don't understand me" thing, which was not a viable arguement for what I hate it for...

EDIT: If it has no Ideals or vision or purpose then it is not a sub and should divide itself away from that term.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Ladies ladies please! put the claws away! Stop with the arguments, seriously, I'm not a huge fan of goths or emo's or chavs for that matter, but you don't hear me whining like a little girl, so basicly firis you just became a hypocrit, you defined emo's as whiny blah blah, well your whining right now -_- little goth kid who wants to be somebody by taking up the anti emo flag just uncool man. I actualy have more respect for emo's then everyone else, they have to put up with this **** from people like you.....