• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

As for Hammer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: As for Hammer...

Hammer was ok even if She did criticise every decison You make, can't really say I would miss Her that much if She isn't in Fable 3. Truth be told if I had to pick whether Hammer or Reaver was in the game, it would be Reaver every damn time. :D

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

But dude, if there's a dog in that picture, where's the hero? That "hammer" you speak of must be the hero and not Hammer, cuz I don't see no Hero to whom the dog belongs to...

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

obviousryuduhyesiknowyo.gif
-INE

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Actually it's Heroine. Damn chauvinist pig.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Thank you.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Recycled Human;412519 said:
Don't tell me I'm the only one who liked her...

She was so nice to your dog, even if everyone else was kicking it. Plus she had a lovely singing voice, haunting.

No, you're not alone. She was my favorite character. I just really like her, I enjoy listening to her, whatever she says is valid, which I like. I honestly don't understand what was so bad about her, you certainly didn't have to listen to her.

I didn't really care much for Garth at all, he seemed pompous, it was annoying, but eh, he was okay.

I absolutely hate Reaver...he was a little interesting, but super annoying, more so than Garth.

I love how I have the opposite view of 98% of the people on this forum, it's great.

And I'm pretty sure someone was just pulling chains because there's no way that that's Hammer. If she is wanted, she was obviously trying to help someone that wasn't supposed to be help and Logan (being an a$$) wants her imprisoned. :(

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Warrior monks corrupted her mind and now she's leading the revolution from the north?

And I'm glad I'm not alone in my hammer love. Check out my av! It's hammer time!

Wasabi

Cant play Fable 3 till Dec.
Reaction score

ssjcb1186;412827 said:
No, you're not alone. She was my favorite character. I just really like her, I enjoy listening to her, whatever she says is valid, which I like. I honestly don't understand what was so bad about her, you certainly didn't have to listen to her.

I didn't really care much for Garth at all, he seemed pompous, it was annoying, but eh, he was okay.

I absolutely hate Reaver...he was a little interesting, but super annoying, more so than Garth.

I love how I have the opposite view of 98% of the people on this forum, it's great.

And I'm pretty sure someone was just pulling chains because there's no way that that's Hammer. If she is wanted, she was obviously trying to help someone that wasn't supposed to be help and Logan (being an a$$) wants her imprisoned. :(

Reaver's unbearable personality is what makes him so great!!
Opposite views are good! no worries.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

hahaa...I know, and they're only virtual characters in a fictional game anyway :)

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

ssjcb1186;412888 said:
hahaa...I know, and they're only virtual characters in a fictional game anyway :)

What!? A friend of mines dream is to marry Reaver with a machine!

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

O_O...what?

xMrMuffin

Resident Lurker.
Reaction score

Garth didnt say much, and i liked that. But how can you not like Reaver, sure he caused the downfall of Oakvale but hes cool!

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

how is he cool? Because he sacrifices others for his own selfish gains? Because he thinks he's all that and a bag of chips when he really deserves nothing? I really don't see how he's likable at all. Nothing about him is funny or witty. I know it's a video game and it is remotely amusing...but it's just not something I prize in a character.

Hammer has depth, emotion, heart, and is lively.
Garth is cold, negative, arguementative, and proud.
Reaver is even more proud, and everything that everyone likes about him deters me away from such a character.

Just my opinion through my eyes and ears :)

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Reaver has style, he makes for a very good villain (I know he's more akin to the ruthless heroes of old but still...) and they needed an evil character to balance out the team. He's a necessity and the fact that he's got a fully developed personality goes a long way.

Hammer is still my fave, though I could do without her crisis of faith preachy bit, I still appreciate what angled character she is.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

and I agree with you 100%. All three of them are very good, full, thought out characters, and this whole thing has gone waaaay off topic anyway.

So...Hammer...Wanted....yeah

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

numb3rs;412374 said:
meh, i don''t really care, she was always my least favorite character in Fable 2
so true

Reaver and garth where by far the best, screw hammer she had little to no
personality

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Aions;412961 said:
so true

Reaver and garth where by far the best, screw hammer she had little to no
personality

She had a dynamic personality, one of the few characters that showed a wide range of emotions, had several character flaws (ex. everything was new and that showed a lot of her internal conflict this seems to correspond with her being 'the pilgrim' in tarot I believe it's called 'the fool' which when examined gives you a pretty good depiction of who she is), she had a reason to fight, we found out things she liked and disliked. Strong, smart, courageous...this is personality. Kind to animals.

I don't think it was her lack of personality that turned you off. Rather her inability to adhere to a typical female archetype : skinny, ditsy, damsel in distress or femme fatale.

Paragon

The Ghoul
Reaction score

Blah, I hated Hammer. Big muscular chicks freak me out. She better not show up as a ripped old lady. That would just be demented.
Garth was cool, I wouldn't mind him coming back but he was old in Fable II so I don't expect him to return...
As for Reaver, I'm glad he's coming back. I hate him... but in a good way.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Paragon;412970 said:
Blah, I hated Hammer. Big muscular chicks freak me out. She better not show up as a ripped old lady. That would just be demented.
Garth was cool, I wouldn't mind him coming back but he was old in Fable II so I don't expect him to return...
As for Reaver, I'm glad he's coming back. I hate him... but in a good way.

Well, Reaver has some stylish manners and references to Pirates of Caribbean. That's what makes Reaver a good antagonist and hero compared to Garth and Hammer.

However, I believe all the three hero's have their good points. I don't like any of the three hero's in particular. Though it would be nice to have such people around you in Fable III. (that add some action and random chattering while fighting)

Status
Not open for further replies.