• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

moonfever;290145 said:
Happy Easter, did you have a nice meal?^_^
Haven't had a meal yet - forgot to eat today. But happy Easter to you too ^_^

JohnDoe;290182 said:
Question for the staff: While watching the news on television, have you ever shouted as loudly as you would while watching your favorite sport? (I'd say football, but...)
I don't really watch the news (uber depressing) and we no longer have a television so can't watch it anyway - but there has been the odd occasion in the past when I've been ranting at the TV because of some coverage I feel strongly about. Rarely happened though as most stuff I'm not interested in as it doesn't affect me. Yes, I am that selfish :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;290142 said:
Did you notice a certain aura missing around the forums for the last 2 weeks?

Havent had much time to get on the forums as ive been working 7 days a week so couldnt answer that. :lol:

moonfever;290145 said:
Happy Easter, did you have a nice meal?^_^

Happy Easter to you too, i also havent eaten yet but im taking the girlfriend out later.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

JohnDoe;290182 said:
I'm not sure projectile vomiting is on Tsuyu's list of approved fetishes.

Projectile vomiting... I misunderstood then. Or did I?

Anyway - should I go and learn furniture design(or whatever it may be called)? Or can you suggest me a good thing to learn that involves art (and maybe handicraft), but is practical. Because I don`t want to be an artist whose works won`t become famous even after my death.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I'm not in the slightest bit arty, I'm afraid, but bespoke furniture is one way to go I would say - offering people what they want and making it for them, y'know, one of a kind pieces - that sort of thing.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I`m just thinking if it pays off later on, because I do want money - it helps a alot, you know.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

i heard there were 5 mods before who were they? i probably won't know :rolleyes:

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Andy, Steve and Sharon are trapped on an island, surrounded by poison waters, and the island itself has no life on it what so ever.

What person would be the first to succumb to cannibalism, and which would be the first victim? Which would be the last person alive?

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

lovez 2 pwn;292332 said:
Andy, Steve and Sharon are trapped on an island, surrounded by poison waters, and the island itself has no life on it what so ever.

What person would be the first to succumb to cannibalism, and which would be the first victim? Which would be the last person alive?

this was already asked by weirdkidinabox on the 3 page of this thread. XD

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I have a Question, For any Staff member.

Lately.. I've been growing these big, throbbing, gan-green, smelly, pussey warts all over my (R18)
Schrotum (Ball Sack)
, Please tell me what to do. :(

Pfffftttt :lol:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Archon'sRage;292290 said:
i heard there were 5 mods before who were they? i probably won't know :rolleyes:
5 mods? Do you mean all staff, admin included? If so, we've got Dark Drakan, projectego, Tsuyu, FableFreak, my good self and there was also Hexadecimal for a time. I don't think there has been anyone else apart from the aforementioned.

JohnDoe;292329 said:
That's a good question. I know of one of them but I'll leave the question unanswered as it was for the staff anyhow.

I'm curious as to what the circumstances were that their statuses were revoked. My understanding is that they each flipped out at one time or another, to a much greater extent than FableFreak's brief journey through the tubes.
Only one has ever had their status revoked and after a time was also banned for various reasons, none of which will be discussed as it was a long time ago, some people here are friends with the person in question and it's not right to discuss the situation in detail and in public when they are no longer present to defend themselves. Suffice to say, there was good reason, it was dealt with appropriately by Steve and unfortunately for one reason and another it could not be resolved peacefully. But it's ancient history :)

lovez 2 pwn;292332 said:

I can't remember my original answer to this...and I can't be bothered to go looking for it. I think in my current state, I'd eat both of them and float home on their skeletons so I don't touch the poisonous waters. Sorted.

ScareCrowReturn;292357 said:
I have a Question, For any Staff member.

Lately.. I've been growing these big, throbbing, gan-green, smelly, pussey warts all over my (R18)
Schrotum (Ball Sack)
, Please tell me what to do. :(

Pfffftttt :lol:
Cut 'em off and send them off to I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here! for the next batch of z-listers to munch on. Or ebay them.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^HAHAHA!!!!!!

As for the island answer, Sharon would be the last to eat someone because assuming shes your stereotypical woman she wouldnt eat someone.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Archon'sRage;292354 said:
this was already asked by weirdkidinabox on the 3 page of this thread. XD

Really? Damn! >.<
Mebbeh I should do another question...

Sharon, you find out that Steve is a cannibal, what do you do?

And Steve, you find out that Sharon has been dipping your toothbrush in the bathroom for quite some time now. What do you do?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Steve is a cannibal? Sweet - saves on shopping bills and gets rid of unwanted house guests :D

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

How do you Buckaroo!?

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Will you Youtube My-Space while I Google your Yahoo?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Urahara;292680 said:
How do you Buckaroo!?

Zjuggernaut;292685 said:
Will you Youtube My-Space while I Google your Yahoo?
See all I'm seeing here are sexual euphemisms...that's quite worrying, really...

I used to play Buckaroo, if that counts for anything. That mule used to scare the crap out of me when he chucked everything off his back. Not as freaky as Mr. Pop though - his face fell off when you put too many things on it.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

What, right now? Well if you insist but to be honest cybering is usually crap and then I'll have to waste time lying to you about how great you were and let's face it - it'll be a phenomenally bad use of bandwidth.

Have a cookie instead. All the pleasure and none of the insecurity :)

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Lulz.

You make a deal with the devil. You get one wish, but what ever you wish for, your husband (Steve) gets double. What will you wish for?

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

angel would you go emo if steve died?