• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
*hides razors in apples*

Happy Halloween staff, here have an delicious golden apple! Now.... what are you all doing tonight?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
*hides razors in apples*

Happy Halloween staff, here have an delicious golden apple! Now.... what are you all doing tonight?
*noms on razors, spits out apple bits* Got a halloween alternative party to go to tonight with two of my kids at our church - basically tonnes of over the top games and lots of caek :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
*hides razors in apples*

Tonight? Nothing, still recovering from Saturday night at the moment.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
*hides razors in apples*

Umm, watch a horror movie or two then proceed to a quick round of trick or treating with my sis and her kids, and then we finish it with a Halloween party at a mate's house.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Following question assumes that everything has a price:
What is the least amount of money would you accept to force your children watch A Serbian Film?
Costs for the years of therapy following are included in the deal.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
What is the least amount of money would you accept to force your children watch A Serbian Film?

Nah, couldn't pay me enough to do that. Considering how lousy therapy can be these days it'd just be a waste of time and money trying to cure a child of something so.... traumatic. Plus I'd feel like a total prick for doing it in the first place, Father of the Year indeed.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I don't know what that is but I shall presume it involves something horrendous at some point or otherwise you wouldn't ask the question. Eh...going by Scott's answer, I'll say no deal.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Man, you guys are no fun. :(
and yes it's completely horrendous.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Angel, not to be offensive, but are you one of those people who thinks that Halloween is Satanic/Pagan/evil/generically bad and so make your kids celebrate "Autumn Fest" or some equally generic expy?

Because I just got lectured about that by a ten-year-old and it was reeeeeal annoying.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Well I'm pagan so does that mean angel is gonna condemn me to fire and brimstone?! Ahhhh the fire it burrrnnnnnss.

Most Christian holidays are pagan holidays with a shiny new label on anyway so it really doesn't matter what the hell you attend, you're still honouring pagan traditions.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Well I'm pagan so does that mean angel is gonna condemn me to fire and brimstone?! Ahhhh the fire it burrrnnnnnss.

Most Christian holidays are pagan holidays with a shiny new label on anyway so it really doesn't matter what the hell you attend, you're still honouring pagan traditions.
Days of the week, even.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Christians outside of the US of A couldn't give a rat's arse about Halloween.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I don't do Halloween because of my beliefs but also because it's not a big deal over here. Never heard of Autumn Fest, whatever the hell that may be...sounds rubbish.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

No. No, I'm not.

I don't do Halloween because of my beliefs but also because it's not a big deal over here. Never heard of Autumn Fest, whatever the hell that may be...sounds rubbish.

It's nothing specific. Just a generic "not-Halloween." There's a lot of them.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Zurg.jpg

Apparently.

Lorelai

Reaction score
Dear Staff: Will I win 500 dollars or more on the scratch off I am going to buy tomorrow??? (PLease say yes I am broke)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Dear Staff: Will I win 500 dollars or more on the scratch off I am going to buy tomorrow??? (PLease say yes I am broke)

Chances are no, but for the sake of your hope to eat I will say why not. Usually better idea to save all the money you spend trying to win money on gambling and you will have more money.