• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Does it still count if you stand in the shower, hitting the toilet...?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Woowoo! Go me!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I pee in the shower, I'm not going to get out, pee, go back in, finish showering and then come out and flush when I'm done... Too much work.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Question for the dudes.

You ever accidentally sit on your own balls (no, not Randy Marsh style) and the almost paralyzing pain surges through your entire body, weak in the legs and must then find the strength to re-situate your sack for better comfort?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Question for the dudes.

You ever accidentally sit on your own balls (no, not Randy Marsh style) and the almost paralyzing pain surges through your entire body, weak in the legs and must then find the strength to re-situate your sack for better comfort?
Yes and no. Never full on sat on them, but they've definitely landed sloppily whilst I was parking my keester where rearrangement was necessary. It's important to arrange ones-self properly when taking a seat. We males have it so tough. :thumbsup:

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Question for the dudes.

Yes.

But seriously, chicks got it bad too. Do you guys ever have to constantly sort your bra? Scotty don't answer that.

And don't even get me started on front-wedgies. DAMN YE FRONT-WEDGIES!

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
I feel like I should make a comment about how every guy in the vicinity would be more than happy to assist you in sorting your bra, so long as you're within an appropriate age range, but I feel like your instant response would involve questioning the competence of male bra-adjusters, and that would just ruin the whole joke.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Yes.

But seriously, chicks got it bad too. Do you guys ever have to constantly sort your bra? Scotty don't answer that.

And don't even get me started on front-wedgies. DAMN YE FRONT-WEDGIES!

But your problem lies in discomfort, whereas we have to endure inexplicable torment.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Front wedgies are hot.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Question for the dudes.

Had it happen on more than a handful of occasions (no pun intended).

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
But your problem lies in discomfort, whereas we have to endure inexplicable torment.

Being punched in the boob hurts like hell.

I feel like I should make a comment about how every guy in the vicinity would be more than happy to assist you in sorting your bra, so long as you're within an appropriate age range, but I feel like your instant response would involve questioning the competence of male bra-adjusters, and that would just ruin the whole joke.

I always welcome helping hands.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I never punch pillows, especially natural ones.

Well, good. Though I should add - the one time I was punched in the boob, it was by an unsavoury drunk woman who I strongly suspect was one such that we refer to as a chav. And I don't even remember why she punched me. I probably insulted her intelligence somehow. Though her being a chav, correcting her on the difference between apples and bananas would be an insult to her intelligence, or lack there of.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Dear staff,

What is the worst thing you could say to someone after just having sex for the first time?