• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Boss fight should have been the brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
I wouldn't wanted to have killed Logan. Especially not when I found out why he was such a jackass. He was just doing what he had to to try to keep the land safe.

Reaction score
I wouldn't wanted to have killed Logan. Especially not when I found out why he was such a jackass. He was just doing what he had to to try to keep the land safe.
I did it one time just to see what happened, and i must say its was a bad way to die, but the other 3 times i let him live

ohvegeta

Reaction score
I did it one time just to see what happened, and i must say its was a bad way to die, but the other 3 times i let him live

I'll probably never kill him, I just love the guy. He and Reaver are my favorite characters by far. Mind telling me what happens?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I'll probably never kill him, I just love the guy. He and Reaver are my favorite characters by far. Mind telling me what happens?

If I heard correctly, they just take him away to be executed but you never get to see it.

Twilight

Reaction score
If I heard correctly, they just take him away to be executed but you never get to see it.

There's a cut scene of him being taken to the yard outside the castle and being shot by the guards. Nothing special.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
There's a cut scene of him being taken to the yard outside the castle and being shot by the guards. Nothing special.

Ah, well, I personally did not pick to kill him on my first playthrough but I plan on doing it on my achievement hunting playthrough. Honestly, Logan never gave me enough of a reason to hate him and in fact, I THANK him for letting me kill Elise. She's an obnoxious beotch who ends up ditching me and for what? Because I valued her life over some strangers?! Friggin' women, never appreciative of the sacrifices we men make.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Ah, well, I personally did not pick to kill him on my first playthrough but I plan on doing it on my achievement hunting playthrough. Honestly, Logan never gave me enough of a reason to hate him and in fact, I THANK him for letting me kill Elise. She's an obnoxious beotch who ends up ditching me and for what? Because I valued her life over some strangers?! Friggin' women, never appreciative of the sacrifices we men make.

Wait, she ditched you? After I married her on my first play through she never left me.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Wait, she ditched you? After I married her on my first play through she never left me.

She ditches everyone... doesn't she? She meets that orphanage guy who deals with that one criminal bugger and we go after him only to find out that his girlfriend was actually my girlfriend who I had no idea had broken up with me and found someone else in the time I was away from the castle. I just told her to stick with the guy because I didn't want to be with a fickle, unappreciative, slut.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
She ditches everyone... doesn't she? She meets that orphanage guy who deals with that one criminal bugger and we go after him only to find out that his girlfriend was actually my girlfriend who I had no idea had broken up with me and found someone else in the time I was away from the castle. I just told her to stick with the guy because I didn't want to be with a fickle, unappreciative, slut.

If you make the evil choice and tell her you love her then she will eventually leave that guy. There's a quest that'll come up later where you meet her in Bowerstone Industrial and propose to her. That's what I did my first time through. This second time I did the "no comment" option so I doubt I'll see her again.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
If you make the evil choice and tell her you love her then she will eventually leave that guy. There's a quest that'll come up later where you meet her in Bowerstone Industrial and propose to her. That's what I did my first time through. This second time I did the "no comment" option so I doubt I'll see her again.

Yeah, it just wasn't worth it. In fact, I wanted to fireball her face in half but I don't get that option sadly... so, I'm content with Logan giving me the option to kill her. I always pick her now.

<3

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Yeah, it just wasn't worth it. In fact, I wanted to fireball her face in half but I don't get that option sadly... so, I'm content with Logan giving me the option to kill her. I always pick her now.

<3

Haha! I'll have to play through again for that pleasure. After this go around I'll have at it.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Haha! I'll have to play through again for that pleasure. After this go around I'll have at it.

I don't see how anyone can tolerate her! I mean, even if you put aside the fact that she's a whore, she has a very annoying voice and personality. It's not super perky or anything it's just... she reminds me of Hammer from Fable II who criticizes you about EVERYTHING! Oh... I would pay so much money just to get to kill Hammer over and over again in the most horrific ways imaginable. Same with Theresa.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can tolerate her! I mean, even if you put aside the fact that she's a whore, she has a very annoying voice and personality. It's not super perky or anything it's just... she reminds me of Hammer from Fable II who criticizes you about EVERYTHING! Oh... I would pay so much money just to get to kill Hammer over and over again in the most horrific ways imaginable. Same with Theresa.

Theresa's a conniving bitch. I never realized how underhanded she acted until the end of Fable II. She's used you in II and III and it infuriates me. She should have stayed dead at the end of I.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Theresa's a conniving bitch. I never realized how underhanded she acted until the end of Fable II. She's used you in II and III and it infuriates me. She should have stayed dead at the end of I.

That would have been nice, wouldn't it? I mean... she's the only one who has stayed alive throughout all three games and she doesn't even lift a finger to help us despite all of Albion (and more) being in dire straits. Honestly, the only reason I would purchase Fable IV or Fable V is to get the chance to kill her, Hammer or Reaver. If I got to kill all three in one game, I would just stop right after doing so because I would be absolutely happy.

Reaction score
That would have been nice, wouldn't it? I mean... she's the only one who has stayed alive throughout all three games and she doesn't even lift a finger to help us despite all of Albion (and more) being in dire straits. Honestly, the only reason I would purchase Fable IV or Fable V is to get the chance to kill her, Hammer or Reaver. If I got to kill all three in one game, I would just stop right after doing so because I would be absolutely happy.
For tha record, her ass was gone at the end of F1 on one of my playthroughs.I would have to purchase V and IV cuz i just have to finish the series, no matter how bad(in a bad way) they are, i still have to beat both of them atleast once,
I wonder how the whole series would be if we got to import our F1 save at the begginging of 2 and if theresa was dead on our playthrough.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I'm glad with the boss fight as it was. I wouldn't have fought Logan, that would have been pointless. He had lost from the time you entered inside the war room. (plus he has no heroic powers)

Also, this isn't Devil May Cry 3
dmcsebig1pe.jpg

Reaction score
I'm glad with the boss fight as it was. I wouldn't have fought Logan, that would have been pointless. He had lost from the time you entered inside the war room. (plus he has no heroic powers)

Also, this isn't Devil May Cry 3
dmcsebig1pe.jpg
I agree with u, i kinda saw it coming when he said he had a good reason to do all that, so i couldnt have faught him, and why did you post DMC3?

ohvegeta

Reaction score

I can't imagine wanting to kill Reaver. He's... amazing. I adore him. Such a hedonistic, amoral... motherfucker. I love the bastard. But Theresa can die. She really doesn't do anything but manipulate you into doing what she wants. She's just jealous~ of your mad hero skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.