• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cats in Fable III?

CatPerson

Reaction score
Is there some way I can get a cat in Fable III?

If not, does anyone know of any RPGs that do feature cats?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Welcom to Projectego.net. Nope, no cats, sorry. :(

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Perhaps a mod if you have the PC version, but even THEN it is unlikely.
Cats < Dogs anyway

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Yeah, your opinion means...absolutely nothing...to me.

Thanks for the reply anyway
If it meant absolutely nothing, then why would you post an answer? I do not mean to further feed this rather unnecessary thread so I'll be leaving now.

CatPerson

Reaction score
If it meant absolutely nothing, then why would you post an answer? I do not mean to further feed this rather unnecessary thread so I'll be leaving now.

someone is not acquainted with dark humor. I guess sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet (no facial expressions) so here's one :p

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Is there some way I can get a cat in Fable III?

If not, does anyone know of any RPGs that do feature cats?

As stated already aside from mods for the PC version, which is going to be awhile. No, there isn't any other way to get a cat in the game.

As for other RPGs that feature cats, I don't know of any at all.. not sure if you're also including big cats (lions, tigers, etc) into that group.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Cats are too cool to follow some idiot Hero around and dig up treasure for him.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I vote this as the most bizarre question we've ever had on PEGO for quite some time :lol:

Is there a weird JRPG out there somewhere which might have something that looks a lot like a cat perhaps? The only other thing I can think of is playing as a Khajiit in Oblivion - not a cat but probably the closest you'll get. Fallout New Vegas lets you have a dog with a weird cyber brain thing but not a cat...

Maybe RPG makers keep running out of butter to put on their paws? Not that it ever worked with my cat - stupid moggy just slipped over and gave himself mild concussion...

tahmfoolery

Tahm!
Reaction score
Angel's right. Khajiiti are about as close to cats as you'll get in RPG's. That I know of, at least.

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
Cats? I like throwing them into the well.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to have a cat in Fable.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thing with cats is they arent likely to jump to your aid in battle or help you find that elusive treasure. Now if you want a companion that will turn tail at the first sign of trouble, lick its own ass and walk around aimlessly before relieving itself in the middle of someones flower bed then yeah cats may be a good idea. But seem as though you cant really train cats to do anything besides go to the toilet in a tray or have them following you around merely for food they would be pretty useless & yes I own cats.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Pity that member isn't around anymore, I just remembered you can have pet animals (including cats) in the PC version of Oblivion.

Yes, it does contain animal abuse.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Pity that member isn't around anymore, I just remembered you can have pet animals (including cats) in the PC version of Oblivion.

That cat can take a mean right hook.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Well I lol'd anyway.

Kind of reminds me of reviews on Amazon for SimAnimals for the Wii - all these horrified parents saying "don't buy it!" because you can pick up animals and lob them around or drop them in a lake. I think that's brilliant :D

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

"Oh awesome, a new cat to add to my colle-- wait wut, you sound like a friggin' horse when you walk. THIS WILL NOT STAND!"

falcon-punch.jpg

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score
Yeah, your opinion means...absolutely nothing...to me.

Thanks for the reply anyway
I definitely prefer cats. They are way more awesome. Would love to see cats in Fable. They would be worse treasure hunters but way better fighters. That would be cool.