• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Coming out with new mods :)

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score
Coming out with new mods :)

I've been messing around with CBox lately and I'm gonna be adding/editing ALOT of stuff in all areas if I get enough ideas.

So far all I've done is make the broken bridge in Greatwood lake, making it whole (morerunes already did this) but im making the tele bring u to a different region.

there are a few things I need to know:

1.) How do I find the UID for the REGION_EXIT_MARKER I couldn't figure out how to find UIDs for the areas I want them to bring you to, I tried putting in random numbers and existing marker numbers and it didn't work.

2.)Is there any way to export the map I edited? I only saw an Import function.

3.) Is there a way to create a whole new area? I want to create a Brand New area and link some paths to it, expanding the map.

Your help is greatly appreciated :)

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Coming out with new mods :)

I don't think you can make a new area, but I think you can edit an unused filler or something. And just save the map, and then find the .tng you edited in the Fable directory. Forgot where the .tng's are stored. :p

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Skotekal;338067 said:
I don't think you can make a new area, but I think you can edit an unused filler or something. And just save the map, and then find the .tng you edited in the Fable directory. Forgot where the .tng's are stored. :p
By default:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable The Lost Chapters\data\Levels\FinalAlbion

You can't make a whole new area but you can get an unused filler and include it in the map for a region of your choice so you can walk there. Tell me if you want instructions and tell me which filler you want to use.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

And DS comes to the rescue with proper information. :lol:

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

umm, yea I would like instructions :) and I will use any filler you recommend, I JUST starting messing with the maps so I barely know what I'm doing, but with CBox's 3D Mapping, a child could edit the maps.

I have 1 thing I want to know, I have been avoiding this for some reason but I guess now is as good a time as any. How the hell do I create a proper .fmp? I looked it up in the wiki and I already knew that crap, I need to know like what files (location of them too pls) I need to put in it for like a new weapon or armor (because I finally fixed Frostmourne and I wanna create a .fmp of the fix) Well, its not THAT great of a fix, but it works....

I had to backup all my files last night, that dam weapon packv2.5 thing from OldBoy fcked my game hard. Even after I ran all my backups and made a new FinalAlbion it still caused my game to crash. and all that crap looked awesome too. I guess I'll have to add all that in manually.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

First of all open the region you want your filler to be next to, a region that can already view the filler but can't walk on it. Then come back here and tell me the name of the filler and the name of the region it's on.
Skotekal;338166 said:
And DS comes to the rescue with proper information. :lol:
It's what I live for ;)