• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Diablo IV | Story Launch Trailer​

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Diablo IV Breaks Blizzard Sales Record​

Blizzard Entertainment are celebrating a record breaking release for their new title in the Diablo series. 11 years after the release of Diablo III, Diablo IV is now the fastest-selling game in Blizzard Entertainment’s history. The game generated $666 million in global sales in its first five days of release.

It was the Number 1 game on Twitch from Early Access on June 1st through to June 9th, which also broke another Blizzard record for both hours streamed and watched.​

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Keeping this one on my radar for sure, heard so many good things about it and have been loving the ARPG genre ever since I dove deep into it a few years ago. But that $70 entry price is too steep for me at the moment. It looks damn awesome though.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Keeping this one on my radar for sure, heard so many good things about it and have been loving the ARPG genre ever since I dove deep into it a few years ago. But that $70 entry price is too steep for me at the moment. It looks damn awesome though.

Yeah I held off for a little while due to the price but eventually caved and I have been really enjoying it, great that it works so well on the Steam Deck too.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Diablo IV | Season of the Malignant | Announce Trailer​