• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Everyones Pet(s).

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
What pet(s) do you have? What's their name(s)?Show a picture maybe.

I have a cat named Daisy. I used to have two cats but one died. She was called Rowan.
Daisy is around 15 years old. You'd never guess though. She's much like Cartmans cat in South Park, she meows whenever food is in the vicinity. Though she does not have any mad soup orgies and does not snort cat nip.

photo004.jpg

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
What pet(s) do you have? What's their name(s)?Show a picture maybe.

I have a cat named Daisy. I used to have two cats but one died. She was called Rowan.
Daisy is around 15 years old. You'd never guess though. She's much like Cartmans cat in South Park, she meows whenever food is in the vicinity. Though she does not have any mad soup orgies and does not snort cat nip.

photo004.jpg

Haha! Snort Cat Nip.. Niiiiice.

I have 1 Chihuahua, Named Coko, Really annoying dog, I dont claim it to be mine, then I have another Dog, which is a Great Dane, Named Baloo (Off Jungle book) He is about 5 months old, he is awesome! Also have 1 Cat, which is called Roxy, prety lame name, but an awesome cat too!

When im older I was to get a Tamaskan Dog! They look awesoooooomeeeeee, Yeah I used the word awesome alot in this reply. :D

Here is my Dog, Baloo.

151083_10150125820243835_662433834_7798621_8125759_n.jpg
Here is the Tamaskan Dog
Tamaskan.jpg

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
I have a dog named Deeogee. I also have another dog, my first dog got him when I was 8 or 9, his name is Shadow.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I have a dog named Isabel. She actually uses pillows like people do...check it out:

picture003lh.jpg

She seriously put herself in that position.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I've got two dogs. One nearly two year old English Staffy named Tasha, and one two month old American Staffy x Rotty named Harry.

Here is them being best friends.

75650_1596442463953_1022708280_31649318_991329_n.jpg

Harry's gotten significantly larger since that photo was taken a couple of weeks ago.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Wanda?

Just sayin

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
I've got two dogs. One nearly two year old English Staffy named Tasha, and one two month old American Staffy x Rotty named Harry.

Here is them being best friends.

75650_1596442463953_1022708280_31649318_991329_n.jpg

Harry's gotten significantly larger since that photo was taken a couple of weeks ago.
Love staffys! Such awesome dogs! Alot of people think they're "Brute" and "Angry" dogs, but they're the nicest dogs around!

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I've never known an aggressive staffy.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
I've never known an aggressive staffy.
Yeah well alot of people who dont know alot about staffys or dogs in general, think that staffys are aggressive and are like pitbulls. far from it.

But then it call comes down to how they're brought up.

But I think that their natural aggression is pretty low.. Sorry, I really love dogs. Haha! :)

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I have one cat, simply called "The Cat", 2 years old. We did try to name it but it never caught on and everbody kept calling him "The Cat", so, that became his name. It's very annoying when he jumps onto my keyboard. I think he knows when I'm typing OK HE'S ON IT RIGHT NOW SERIOUSLY HE IS HE HAS A SIXTH SENSE HE JUST WALKED INTO THE RROOM AND HE'S HEADING RIGHT DFOR ME HE'S TRYING TO DRIVE ME TO THEG EGDEEEEEEEE

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I have one cat, simply called "The Cat", 2 years old. We did try to name it but it never caught on and everbody kept calling him "The Cat", so, that became his name.

Reminds me of Breakfast at Tiffany's. The ladies cat was called 'Cat'. It was cute that it was called just 'Cat' in the film, the fact yours is just called 'The Cat', it's just weird and lazy. :geek:

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Reminds me of Breakfast at Tiffany's. The ladies cat was called 'Cat'. It was cute that it was called just 'Cat' in the film, the fact yours is just called 'The Cat', it's just weird and lazy. :geek:

He does actually have a name, it's Joey, it's just that people kept saying "Have you seen The Cat anywhere?" and stuff, so "The Cat" became his name.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I had a Parakeet named 'Bird' which we had for twelve years before it died, we had about twenty fish, but then we had this one fish that we didn't know was carnivorous, it managed to eat almost all our fish, grew to about seven inches, and managed to break open the Fish Tank, so we had to get rid of it, I now have a False Map Turtle named 'Flinchy' who is eighteen years old.

^Generic False Map Turtle picture since I have no pic.

And a Husky/Keeshond mix dog named 'Sable' who is going on her twelfth birthday and is starting to encounter some semi-minor problems. :(

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
I have a 7yr old Maltipoo, his name is Butch, cause he's a MAN!!

koda-2.jpg

That's actually not a pic of him but he looks just like it.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
we had about twenty fish, but then we had this one fish that we didn't know was carnivorous, it managed to eat almost all our fish, grew to about seven inches, and managed to break open the Fish Tank, so we had to get rid of it

Wow... if that happened to me I'd be really, really freaked out. I hate big, ugly fish, they just make me imagine what it'd be like to be trapped in a tank with it or something... and having one flapping about in a pool of water on the floor in your house, that'd be f**king scary man.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Wow... if that happened to me I'd be really, really freaked out. I hate big, ugly fish, they just make me imagine what it'd be like to be trapped in a tank with it or something... and having one flapping about in a pool of water on the floor in your house, that'd be f**king scary man.

It was freaky as hell, because we knew it was big, but me and my dad woke up at like 3 AM because we heard a *thantink* and then we didn't see it yet, but we felt the floor was wet, then we turned on the light and the fish was having like a little fishy seizure or something, and the tank sprung a leak.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
It was freaky as hell, because we knew it was big, but me and my dad woke up at like 3 AM because we heard a *thantink* and then we didn't see it yet, but we felt the floor was wet, then we turned on the light and the fish was having like a little fishy seizure or something, and the tank sprung a leak.

S**t, that is creepy. How did you manage to actually pick it up while it was having a spaz attack on the floor?