• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Explorers Coat

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Re: Explorers Coat

...I like my High roller's coat.... T_T

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I thought the coat resembled the one they guy was wearing on the cover, since I never saw i merely assumed.

Through a peculiar rumor, it is said the Traveller's Coat was taken out of the game becuase they wanted the Highroller's to be more exclusive. Though, whether that is true or not is well beyond my knowledge. Either way it blows as I do not have access to Live and cannot hope to gain such a treasure.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

can anybody post a pic of it eghr something?

J

Jiin

i wish it were, thats a bad ass looking coat...its a coat vest. and the demon is wearing the highwaymans coat.

but unfortunately the picture in the guide shows the explorer set with the high rollers coat

.:fablefan:.

Fable 3 Player And Other Games
Reaction score

The only full assassin set is on the dlc Knothole's Glade:) it doesnt look that good anyway

Smithyatticus

Reaction score

thebeastlyboy15;234148 said:
yeah.... is there a full assasins set? i only have the coat and am hoping that there are pants, mask, or w/e. if not, then oh well.... :(

I think there's gloves, boots and trousers too. It's in the Knothole box of secrets shop or whatever it's called in the knothole island dlc. Think it costs 2 puny carrots

treasureguardian

treasureguardian
Reaction score

actualy, in the knotholde island dlc, there is a full assassins outfit available.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

The explorer's coat is the High Roller's Coat. Just look it up.

HW_Vigo

Reaction score

they are one and the same you half to download the pub games for xbl and do very well at fortunes tower to get it . trust me i spent a ton of time looking for it and playing fortunes tower in the game before i found out it was on the xbl pub games download so i hope this helps

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

He's correct. Download Pub Games.