• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Soundtrack

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 Soundtrack

Gotcha angel. Yeah tons of viruses good thing i scanned comp after dloading

R

-Ravan-

Whats this downloading, wink,wink. lol, like Angel said, we can not speak of it here, agry musician and such.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Vegeta;62772 said:
I hope there is a fable/2 soundtrack

Im sure there will be, seems even games with the most basic of music scores in them can have soundtracks so no doubt a game like Fable 2 will have a good one.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I hope Danny Elfman works on the Fable 2 sound track

V

Vegeta

huhuhuh Elfman...

I just hope they keep some of the old music and not jazz it up to much.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;62280 said:
As for modding, well as far as I am aware, you can mod software but you cannot redistribute it. You also can't promote what you do for financial gain and by modding you agree to having your warranty voided and cannot request assistance because you've screwed up your own game. The game creators retain their copyright at all times and there are a few things that are definitely illegal but otherwise you can mod to your hearts content. But to be certain I shall look into it further...

Some developers are really picky about their game files, for example Blizzard with WoW - in the End User Agreement it says that you aren't allow to modify the gamefiles or something like that - alot of people got toast for, for example, changing the model used for their mount to that of another race.. :ninja:

So you can't always be certain that it is allowed to monkey around with the game files. :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;63071 said:
Some developers are really picky about their game files, for example Blizzard with WoW - in the End User Agreement it says that you aren't allow to modify the gamefiles or something like that - alot of people got toast for, for example, changing the model used for their mount to that of another race.. :ninja:

So you can't always be certain that it is allowed to monkey around with the game files. :p

Also got to remember WoW is an online game and people playing around with files could change the online experience for other people and cause technical problems that were not in the retail release of the game but that Blizzard would still be blamed for.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;63076 said:
Also got to remember WoW is an online game and people playing around with files could change the online experience for other people and cause technical problems that were not in the retail release of the game but that Blizzard would still be blamed for.

Yeah, that's what I am saying. Different kinds of games, different kinds of rules, so you can't be 100% that you are allowed to monkey around...:ninja:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;63079 said:
Yeah, that's what I am saying. Different kinds of games, different kinds of rules, so you can't be 100% that you are allowed to monkey around...:ninja:

Yeah very true, some developers are touchy about that and some encourage it and release SDK's with their products and then they spawn amazing mods that make the game's shelf life quadruple i know which i would prefer.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;63083 said:
Yeah very true, some developers are touchy about that and some encourage it and release SDK's with their products and then they spawn amazing mods that make the game's shelf life quadruple i know which i would prefer.

I know for certain that Morrowind wouldn't be half the game it is now if people didn't make those amazing mods, that is for sure!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Hell song by sum41 would be sweet for a part where the character figures out he can be good or evil and effect the outcome of the world
also Getting Away With Murder when something mainly evil happens like i wouldve put that song on when the bandits came to raid oakvale some of you might've heard that song from Mech Assault 2 for the PS2 that song comes on when you fight the giant robotic spider thing

D

dudegutarman

RanHarasaki;60764 said:
Lord knows, Fable was completely made by the musical score. I absolutely loved it.
It was very soothing on the main menu, and when you were exploring, it was inquisitive; curious. Inside of the towns, it was very playful. It was just so original, in its sound structure, composition, etc.
Does anybody have any details regarding who's doing Fable 2's soundtrack? Hopefully the 1st game will influence the upcoming one.

i completely agree with you on the fable 1 soundtrack. it was very beautiful.
i know for a fact that danny elfman is doing fable 2's soundtrack but hes working with someone else. i also believe that they used almost the same exact scores for places that stayed intact from fable one. like oakvale or possibly witchwood.
im really looking forward to this game.

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score

http://www.planetxbox360.com/article_5028/Sumthing_Else_Music_Releases_Fable_2_Soundtrack_CD

+rep

Lol yeah right.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Try not to bump two to three year old dead threads.

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score

Sean;400049 said:
Try not to bump two to three year old dead threads.

I actually didn't know it was three years old until recently. Why that guy was posting in it though, Idk...

.:fablefan:.

Fable 3 Player And Other Games
Reaction score

sry didnt kno it was a 2, 3 year old thread didnt check the date:blush: