• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirsimon

Reaction score
ah ok thanks guys, bloody hell, that looks like a giant spider or something

Reaction score

I don't know if you have ever played the game called "dark messiah", but at the end you face the main guy you have been hunting, but before that he makes you face his undead giant dragon pet bodyguard thing. that is what it looks like to me.

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score

Hmmm spider, well if my hunch is right its Auroian in nature so it could be the mother of Arachanox for fable I

grogpole

Lord High Grand Duke of all Chickens of Albion
Reaction score
right lets make a list of what we think this thing is: Giant spider, Troll, King of Aurora, dragon, kraken any more suggestions would be apreciated

grogpole

Reaction score
yep, still waiting for that one...

Reaction score
right lets make a list of what we think this thing is: Giant spider, Troll, King of Aurora, dragon, kraken any more suggestions would be apreciated
ok let me edit really quick, lets think facts people:
1.as for the kraken, maby an undead one
2.king of aurora-maby something he transforms into
3.spider is good(it would not be called giant spider for the mega boss) just saying
4.i am 50-50 on the troll
5.I don't think it is a dragon

sirsimon

Reaction score
I guess only ten days from now, the answer will be revealed

grogpole

Reaction score
found the new lionhead dev diary, shows some new charecters and ****, mostly about voice acting though, but these charecters are going to be with u threw rthe game, so maybe a few will be in the ending? just type in Fable 3 Voice Talent Trailer [HD] on youtube to find it :)

grogpole

Reaction score
good idea! you get all the ropes and safe crackers and i'll get the device to torture Peter Moleyenux until he revels all the big plot lines, and the secret fable movie script!!!!

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
good idea! you get all the ropes and safe crackers and i'll get the device to torture Peter Moleyenux until he revels all the big plot lines, and the secret fable movie script!!!!
Good while you do that I'll play Fable III on their specail Xboxes in lionhead

grogpole

Reaction score

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
unless the have a kinect set up so that molyneux is a character on the screen shouting at everything you do and say.

sirsimon

Reaction score
I will wait, because when it comes out, I have no doubt the waiting will be truly worth it, this game will make up for the wait,

grogpole

Reaction score
I will wait, because when it comes out, I have no doubt the waiting will be truly worth it, this game will make up for the wait,

.............I think we should still break in to lionhead and actully find out what happens at the end, wait..... **** that means this blog will be pointless in about 10 days... i should have done this months ago.

Reaction score
TEN DAYS IS 2 LONG I NEED TO FIND OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol, That is why you be like me and pre-order Fallout New Vegas:) Which comes out in 2 days and i can be satisfied for a week until fable:) (pre-ordered also)

Reaction score
maybe the ending based on your alignment Evil you become a corupt king just as your brother and your father before you you have reaver as your right hand man and albion sinks into the greatest depression its ever seen. Or good you restore albion to its former glory and eveyone cheers and loves there new king you die shorty after naming your Aeir restore the heroes guild. But i doubt it......

Status
Not open for further replies.