• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
That final boss could be about twice maybe three times bigger than our character.

I read somewhere that the ending will...'spoiler' 'spoiler' onto 'spoiler'

Thats only if you choose to spoiler the spoiler at spoiler for spoiler around spoiler with the spoiler of spoiler which you spoiler at spoiler after spoiler along side the spoiler and spoiler.

J_onny

Reaction score
Pure fantasy but... Reaver leads his own band of rebels against you while your forces are still trying to deal with Aurora. You fight valiantly but are completely overwhelmed and sure to die when Theresa pulls you away from the battle. Theresa explains that your kingdom is lost like so many heroes before you. Scythe, Guildmaster, Hero of Oakvale, Hero of Bowerstone, etc show up and invite you to join them in 'Haven' where the rejected heroes of albion live out their remaining days. You are given a choice to either live forever with the other heroes of time or return to the battlefield to face Reaver but in doing so have to choose a mortal life.

J_onny

Reaction score
finally! a good detailed pic of the creture we have all been wondering about, inculding its body, watch the vid if you want to see what it properly looks like or wait until you get the game to find out!...
Sorry for the double post but did anybody else see that on 1.59 and think everybodies favourite necromancer/zombie guy from TLC was back? I know I did, and the card he's got would make sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.