• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III PC features 'could' come to console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
In a recent interview with Lionhead's Josh Atkins he was asked if some of the PC's exclusive features (such as a completely reworked control scheme, first-person mode and a new difficulty system) would be making their way to Xbox 360 version.

Josh Atkins said:
One thing we've done is we've added difficulty levels - it's the first time we've done that in any Fable game. Fable's always been designed to be finishable by anyone... but with Fable III PC we looked at what we'd done, decided we were happy with it, but we did get some feedback from people saying it was too easy. When we came to the PC we decided it's a different market, you're going to have some hardcore gamers on PC... let's give them a choice to make it a little more challenging.

Then when asked about the possibility of the new features coming to consoles...

Josh Atkins said:
I think the joy of working at Lionhead is that anything is possible but we have no official plans as of today, in this room right now... but anything is possible.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Difficulty is definitely needed; enemies aren't of varying difficulty in Fable 3 but rather varying annoyance levels.

Pikpik

The Divinity of Hope
Reaction score
I really do hate first person games... but difficulty levels would be very much appreciated.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
I haven't done it yet but just play the game without leveling up. It's that simple. I did it with Fable TLC and Fable II it is REALY hard. I'm looking forward to see how they do the Online stuff. And of course the Modding I wonder if they will embrace the modding community.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Frist person mode? like oblivion? hmmm

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Never. They don't acknowledge us or what we do. They pretend we don't exist. Which is better than threatening to sue us, I suppose. Still, I resent that they'll promote and support modding for The Movies and Black & White, but if we touch their Fable franchise we get called a large variety of words that all mean 'homosexual'.

Which isn't even an insult!

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
^ it is if you are not. because if you judge, its an insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.