• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Character In The Whole Of Fable

Favourite Character From Fable.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Favourite Character In The Whole Of Fable

douchbagness dosnt really seem to make people dislike characters take reaver for example everyone seems to want to have his babies and he's a total fWIT. it just means thunder just isnt enough of a tool to get votes off of reaver

and i think i did the same just but not just because thunder is a tool but wisper was just so damn annoying i killed that *****

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Syth the old one;426511 said:
douchbagness dosnt really seem to make people dislike characters take reaver for example everyone seems to want to have his babies and he's a total fWIT. it just means thunder just isnt enough of a tool to get votes off of reaver

Thunder = Black Reaver.

Their personalities are quite similar with the exception of Thunder not being a greedy twat. Aside from that, they're practically twins.

I do hope I get the chance to kick Reaver's ass in Fable III. He thinks he's skilled with a gun but he'll be pretty damn upset when I shoot his queer little head off.

Reaction score

GrimWhim;426512 said:
Thunder = Black Reaver.

Their personalities are quite similar with the exception of Thunder not being a greedy twat. Aside from that, they're practically twins.

I do hope I get the chance to kick Reaver's ass in Fable III. He thinks he's skilled with a gun but he'll be pretty damn upset when I shoot his queer little head off.

i just want to kill him for destroying my home away from home and building a city wide bordello ontop and turning it into a marshland

whats lionheads deal with oakville anyways dont they they think its suffered enough it got burned down once and if you were a lunitic it probally got extorted by the HoO then reaver comes and shats on it give the poor village a break

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Syth the old one;426514 said:
i just want to kill him for destroying my home away from home and building a city wide bordello ontop and turning it into a marshland

whats lionheads deal with oakville anyways dont they they think its suffered enough it got burned down once and if you were a lunitic it probally got extorted by the HoO then reaver comes and shats on it give the poor village a break

Reaver did not turn it into a bordello, he just made it a lawless town and it was actually formed from Twin Blade's bandit camp.

Also, it wasn't necessarily him who destroyed Oakvale but rather his selfish actions that eventually lead to its destruction. He certainly did not turn it into a marshland though.

I'm not sure if they ever explicitly stated why it turned out that way. They may have but I have a terrible memory and I forget the small stuff often.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

It's Oakvale, you miserable peasant

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
Yeah. Reaver's my favourite. This may be a bit on the late side, but hell, I'll bring it up anyway. :)
Oh, yeah, spoilers ahead to anyone who hasn't played Fable III.

Now, I'm sure most of you have played Fable II (I'll naturally assume that, and if you didn't, you should'nt be talking about Reaver anyway) and if you bought Bloodstone Manor, you should have PROBABLY collected Reaver's little diary pages. If you listened (if you haven't, go do it) he didn't seem to comprehend what he did at the Shadow Court would destroy Oakvale. He even seemed to have a lover in the town, mourning her death: "He falls to his knees before the town he called home-- now a dark circus of screams. Hers is among them, but he can do nothing to stop it." He also includes in the text that he was 'oblivious to the consquences' therefore I reinstate my point. Everything is really within the diary, even if you don't get much of his personality besides the evident flaws such as his narcissism and cruelty. He seems to have a softer side that he doesn't display much that can be seen within his journal.

In the third game, you see the same amount of cruelty (when he forces the hero into the Wheel of Misfortune game) so yeah, I'll deem there, he's an ass. But I'll say he's a lovable one, good for some laughs, and memorable quotes. He said something along the lines of: 'If you murmur a complaint, you will be shot. If you take more than a three second break, you will be shot. And if you break any rule I've yet to come up with, you guessed it, you will be shot.'

Besides his lovable nature, you have to give the man a pat on the back. He knows the true meaning to decadence and furthermore, pleasure. If you can't applaud him for anything else, you can applaud him for that simple fact. I mean, he was right.. the whorehouse made me rich in Bowerstone!

Khalin

Reaction score
My favourite will always be the Hero of Oakvale, at least the way I play him. There's somewhat of a personality of his that's insinuated in the game and I rather like it. And there is the badass factor.

I'm surprised Reaver only has 2 votes since he has such a huge fanbase.

Edit: Oh geeze, this topic is old. Just noticed.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I somehow voted for HoO, but Scythe/William Black/The First Arhcon id for me, definitely the most awesome character. I want to change my vote, meh.

Noelle Alexandra

Reaction score
Reaver, for sure. I don't consider him underdeveloped at all. I think if you use your imagination he's pretty much the most complex character in the game. If I may get cliche for a moment, he's a tortured soul. Who he is when you meet him is what he became as a result of what he did. His past and future are very complicated. And if I end up somehow having to 'justify' myself for this opinion, I can do so, just ask :)

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
Yep, see, Reaver does have depth. Haha. Why the hell is Lady Grey up here..

Khalin

Reaction score
I'm surprised that many people like Thunder. That guy was such a try-hard.

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
Are you kidding me!? How can you not have the guy you bought the chocolate box from in the beginning of fable tlc!?
He had one wicked mustache, and accent if I could remember correctly. :lol:

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
Man, I'd rather pick Theresa over fookin Lady Grey. SERIOUSLY. That ho divorced me.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
I really liked Scarlet Robe despite having seen her less in the series. I just love the whole twisted fairytale legend she's got going on. Little Red Riding Hood lobbing off a White Balverine's head? Epic. And she was a total badass in the first Fable game.

And of course on the male side, I'm sticking with Scythe. If there was anyone in the Fable universe I wanted to kick ass with side-by-side, it was Scythe. Oh why wasn't he in the latest installment? :(

SalphadoreGore2818

Reaction score
I like Reaver.

Why? He is the only person in Fable 2 to be alive in Fable 3.
The reason for this is because he knows his way around. Without that eternal life thing he would be long gone, just like Hammer or Garth. He may have destroyed Oakvale but because of this he is alive, well, and probably one of the richest people in Albion.

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
I like Reaver.

Why? He is the only person in Fable 2 to be alive in Fable 3.
The reason for this is because he knows his way around. Without that eternal life thing he would be long gone, just like Hammer or Garth. He may have destroyed Oakvale but because of this he is alive, well, and probably one of the richest people in Albion.

He's doing something right.

bradio12

Reaction score
personally reaver got abit annoying in fable 3 i loved him in 2 he just got a bit annoying

Khalin

Reaction score
Are you kidding me!? How can you not have the guy you bought the chocolate box from in the beginning of fable tlc!?
He had one wicked mustache, and accent if I could remember correctly. :lol:
All the traders in Fable I looked that way. And it was a very disturbing look, at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.