• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Feminist Sociologist's Great Idea"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I kinda have the urge to shove a spiked dildo into her butt, vajj and mouth at the same time. Is this abnormal? Mm, probably not for me.

Time to get out of school and go back to the kitchen, I'm getting hungry and could use a beer, thanks.

I have an urge to shove something a little more dangerous up Her butt, how about a loaded shotgun or or a stick of dynamite? That would be entertaining.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
You guy's know this isn't real, yeah?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Things which tell me it's not real:

1. Dr. Merkin, Merkin Clinic. Google "merkin", and you'll know what I mean.
2. No scientist, even a completely insane one one, would bother researching, let alone testing, such an invasive contraceptive when there are many, MANY different alternatives which literally no one are complaining about.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Things which tell me it's not real:

1. Dr. Merkin, Merkin Clinic. Google "merkin", and you'll know what I mean.
2. No scientist, even a completely insane one one, would bother researching, let alone testing, such an invasive contraceptive when there are many, MANY different alternatives which literally no one are complaining about.

3. As I mentioned, no sane researcher should accept those test results as acceptable. Death? Cancer? Get outta here...

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
This must be real-life trolling. No scientist would ever accept the loss of human life as an acceptable side-effect.

Yeah, this is obviously not real. I work in research and I can assure you there's no way in hell a study like this would ever get approved. Plus, how would they insert this thing in all these dicks without the guys even knowing it?

Though, as a woman, I CAN appreciate some of the points being made in this. Every day women put up with the nausea, headaches, weight gain, mood swings, etc. that come with using contraception. And why do we do this? SO YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO USE CONDOMS!! So the next time your girlfriend/wife/booty call is complaining about these things, be nice :)

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
Whoa, hey, hold on a second. I prefer to use condoms for several reasons. One, because I don't trust women. To be fair, I don't trust anyone, but I'm not going to become a dad if a guy lies to me about using contraceptives. Two, because there are health risks to consider, as well as unpleasant side effects. Whether or not these are minor or serious, I don't want to give the woman something to complain about.

I think that's an excellent way to look at things. And you're totally right - though women generally have to pay for contraceptives, be responsible for using them the correct way and put up with all the side effects, the downside for guys is they have no control over it. So if your girl forgets her pill and gets knocked up, you have to deal with the consequences as well. If I was a guy, I would probably use condoms too, unless it was a real serious relationship and we were financially established enough that we would be okay if a pregnancy did occur accidentally.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Yeah I kind of figured it was fake, but it still hurt.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
This must be real-life trolling. No scientist would ever accept the loss of human life as an acceptable side-effect.

You know what the sad thing is? While certainly NOT anywhere near the majority, there are scientists out there who believe the loss of human life to further scientific cause is negligible. Personally I do not advocate human lives being used like toys, but just wanted to throw it out there that there have been plenty of minds that have gone to such lengths. Look at Sigmund Freud, crazy as he was he DID advance the field of psychology.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
"What? What's wrong with my cock, you ask? It's my umbrelly! What's that? It's so you don't get pregnant. No... no, I don't think I can take it out.

...No, I'm not quite sure how sex is going to work now."

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score
Like a previous poster said about Margret Sanger, it would be terrible to have to go a class and hear this **** for the time and money spent on getting a degree. My problem with feminists, Handicaps, and Homosexuals, are that they wish for everyone to treat them the same but yet still get the perks of being different.
1) Feminism is absolutely ridiculous ideal presently due to the fact that women do have more power than men in court, they can get alimony while never contributing to the money pool of that marriage, they can get child support even though she may have found another person to raise the children by bypassing the loophole of not being married to her new boyfriend, and lastly they can accuse men of rape or sexual assault if they feel like it.
2) Though i find no ill to people that have any type of disability, i do find ill on those that want others to treat them the same but still get the perks of being disabled. if someone doesn't want to be treated like a normal person, they can use the perks, but if someone wants to be treated like a normal person, they shouldn't use handicap spots or handicap doors and such (though they can still use elevators cause a wheelchair up a flight of stairs is impossible)
3) My problem with gay community is the fact that they want to take a word that is and has always been a word from god which is marriage, to me they should get another word and still be able to get the same benefits including: pain, alimony, suffering, child support, and such (jk). The word Marriage is between "a man and a women" in the book of god homosexuality is a sin, so for the gay community to try and take that word is appalling. if i lived in California i would vote for prop 8 (or what ever the opposition is to gay marriage) but if they wanted civil unions i would be all for it.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
... How can you defend having a tiny umbrella showed into a penis in order to prevent women from getting pregnant?

TWO dudes DIED!??!?!
Some got cancer, had the testicles removed or couldn't get an errection!

In all fairness, the guys who volunteered (I assume they did) to this has to be retarded.

American's Women's Surgical Symposium

spot an error

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Yeah, how dare those filthy handicapped people except to be treated differently! Prophit, dude... your views are totally messed up.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Wait hold on... I missed this word ... Unsuspecting
The 763 grad students were unsuspecting!?

UNSUSPECTING!?!?

WHAT THE ****! did she tell them?
"Don't mind the umbrella cocktail, you won't feel a thing sinse you don't any nerves inside your penis..."
She doesn't have one, she wouldn't know...

What's wrong with a condom anyway!?
Well a lot of things, but I'd prefer that over the high possibility of having my nuts removed, getting testiculair cancer or dying - any day!

Did you know that marijuana is a legal treatment for testicular cancer?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Calm down people. It isn't real.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
Tsuyu, your comic in your siggy makes me laugh. I wanna slap that dood though.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score
I am going to clarify my views, I am not against u john, and tsuyu I am not saying that, all I am saying is that a person wants me to treat them like everyone else, I will treat them like everyone else, my problem if that a person wants to be treated like that, don't use the disabled spots, however I am not saying you have to walk up the stairs even if it is impossible to do so, I am not hateful of anyone that has a disablity, I just don't like it when some wants special attention then say I don't want to be treated differently is not right. If you want to understand what I am saying, watch bullshit with penn and teller, the disability act episode to be exact. I am a very curteous person especially when I am working at TSA, I help everyone, but expecting me to give u special treatment and at the same time to not treat u like you are me is a total different story. Tsuyu, when u said that I thinking that handicapped people are filthy is very hurtful, cause I don't think that, all I am against is special treatment and being told to not trat them differently.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
So just because handicapped people want the same rights as everyone else they should not be allowed to park in handicapped spots? What do you propose they give up in order to be allowed to use handicapped spots, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.