• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finally!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Finally!

As some of you may recall, I made a few mentions of getting XBL sometime in the near future. Well, I finally got it! I have it all set up and everything. My gamertag is Necromancer616 so feel free to add me. ;)

There is one problem though. It seems that while setting up my XBL profile, it didn't just simply make my old profile into my XBL profile, and now all of my stuff is gone. Well, not gone really. It's still on my other profile, but my XBL profile has no saves, achievements, gamerscore, etc. Is there any way I can transfer all that stuff over to my new profile?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Re: Finally!

Necromancer11;389230 said:
As some of you may recall, I made a few mentions of getting XBL sometime in the near future. Well, I finally got it! I have it all set up and everything. My gamertag is Necromancer616 so feel free to add me. ;)

There is one problem though. It seems that while setting up my XBL profile, it didn't just simply make my old profile into my XBL profile, and now all of my stuff is gone. Well, not gone really. It's still on my other profile, but my XBL profile has no saves, achievements, gamerscore, etc. Is there any way I can transfer all that stuff over to my new profile?

Just make your old profile have a account on it...? lol My xbox automatically asks me to make a profile when I don't have one.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Tyloric;389233 said:
Just make your old profile have a account on it...? lol My xbox automatically asks me to make a profile when I don't have one.

That's what I tried to do originally, but since it made me a new profile, I assumed you couldn't do that. How would I go about doing it?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Necromancer11;389237 said:
That's what I tried to do originally, but since it made me a new profile, I assumed you couldn't do that. How would I go about doing it?

Sign in to your original profile and hit the home button. There should be a 'Connect to Live' option. It will then ask you to make a live account.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Strange...that's what I did last time, and it took me to a totally different place. Now I'm having a different problem. After putting in my gamertag, an error occurs. It told me that the action could not be performed and to try again later. It also told me to go to xbox.com/support but there wasn't anything there. Then it gave me this number: 80154013. Anybody know what's wrong or how to fix this?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

You can't have two of the same gamertags. Necromancer616 was on your first account, correct?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

The second one I made was different.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Did you use the same email? I'm not sure if it will let you do that.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Alright, the problem was with my windows live ID, and that's been sorted out. My new gamertag is Necromancer161 so go ahead and add me. ;)

One quick question though: Does the free month-long gold subscription automatically activate or do I have to get it manually?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

It should work automatically.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Sweet, now all I have to do is go grab a card for MS points (That is how it works...right? :lol:) and I should be playing Knothole Island and See The Future by tonight! :D

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yup, either buy a MS Point card or just use a credit card to buy the points through Live.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Skotekal;389392 said:
Yup, either buy a MS Point card or just use a credit card to buy the points through Live.

I tried to get my parents to do that for me. It would have been so much easier, and I have the money to pay them for it, but they don't want to put anything else on their credit card... :rolleyes: So now I have to swing by Best Buy to grab a card.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

lololololololol

You didn't collect all feathers :p