• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games you COULD be looking forward too?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
True, but at the same time the game is such a delicate matter amongst the fanbase & critics that I don't really see how Square-Enix could accomplish it without receiving backlash from one side or the other. Be it staying true to original by keeping the same game with no voices, new graphics, same outdated gameplay etc.. or any other combination of design.
Except the 2 most popular games of the FF series seems to be either 7 or X. It's one or the other. Something I'd like to see Redone in HD would be FF8 or FF9, They deserve a little bit more attention. Tidus is a loser compared to Squall or Zidane, hell he doesn't even really exist he's just a dream.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Neither did I! Granted, I've no idea who the person in question is, but I didn't know!

I didn't know, man... I didn't know....

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Some of us prefer illusion to despair!

.....mmmmkay I'll stop now.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Fallout 4
A GOOD New Fable
Overlord III
Crackdown III
TES VI
Dead Space 3

Waiting for Mass Effect 3 as well.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well if it makes you feel any better, in FFX-2 you can ask bahamut to make him real. So..he COULD be all real now.

Oh, I know, I played the sh*t out of that game just so that could happen. ;)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
TES 6 - set in either Orsinium or Black Marsh (sorry Khajiits, but you bore me)

Fable 4 - if they actually go ahead with it. I'm presuming they will? I must be the only person on the planet who has no problem with the series as a whole... :(

Viva Pinata 3 - they'll never make one but it was such a good franchise

A Crash Bandicoot remake with smoother graphics (but no other changes - the game as it is now, just prettier)

SimAnt 2

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I thought Viva Pinata was highly successful. I love it. They'd be dumb not to make another one.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
SSX Deadly Descents, Ninja Gaiden 3, and Mass Effect 3 for me.

I love the SSX series dearly and I'm so glad that it's finally getting a reboot. 'twill be wild.

TES 6 - set in either Orsinium or Black Marsh (sorry Khajiits, but you bore me)

No interest in the Summerset Isle? I think it'd be interesting since next to nothing is known about the place. What little there is only makes me more intrigued.

Cain

Reaction score
Fallout 4
A GOOD New Fable
Overlord III
Crackdown III
TES VI
Dead Space 3

Waiting for Mass Effect 3 as well.

Yes to all of those. I just hope bethesda takes some lessons from Fallout New Vegas and applies it to 4. That way the old fans can be pleased as well as the new ones.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Yes to all of those. I just hope bethesda takes some lessons from Fallout New Vegas and applies it to 4. That way the old fans can be pleased as well as the new ones.

Considering what they did with Skyrim, I'm doubtful of that. Companions for example are still just cardboard followers with no personality, just like in Fallout 3.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Bethesda didn't make Fallout: New Vegas just so you know, they only published it.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Bethesda didn't make Fallout: New Vegas just so you know, they only published it.

Right, but they still could've learned something from it as they often visited Obsidian on their development progress.