• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games you COULD be looking forward too?

DieselFuelOnly

Pardon cheez while he gets classy
Reaction score
System Shock 3
Half-Life 2 Episode 3 - Valve really knows how to f*** people over, but somehow keep me madly in love with them.

More realistically, STALKER 2. It's been announced but no release date in sight. And repeatedly playing through the first three just isn't cutting it anymore :'(

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
System Shock 3
Half-Life 2 Episode 3 - Valve really knows how to f*** people over, but somehow keep me madly in love with them.

More realistically, STALKER 2. It's been announced but no release date in sight. And repeatedly playing through the first three just isn't cutting it anymore :'(

Half-Life 2 Episode 3 is just plain overdue. I'm currently playing through the first Half-Life, then will do Blue Shift and Opposing Force. THEN I'll finally get to play through Half-Life 2 and Episode 2.

By the way, how is Stalker? I never got to play it though it looked really good, if horribly unfair to the player.

DieselFuelOnly

Pardon cheez while he gets classy
Reaction score
Half-Life 2 Episode 3 is just plain overdue. I'm currently playing through the first Half-Life, then will do Blue Shift and Opposing Force. THEN I'll finally get to play through Half-Life 2 and Episode 2.

Let me just say, if you want to play them on the 360 get the Orange Box. The best investment I ever made. ^_^

By the way, how is Stalker? I never got to play it though it looked really good, if horribly unfair to the player.

First of all, I'll be the first to admit that it can be a very unfair, but there are mods out there that balance the game out to be more fair. With a mod like that installed, it's a masterpiece. You're talking to the #1 STALKER fanatic in teh planet... So I'll try not to get on a roll about this.

There are no words that can describe the beauty of the series. All I can say is, it's not for everyone, and is very much realistic to an extent(considering the reality put forth in the game), but seeing as you like rpg's and have an interest in Half-Life and possibly post apocalyptic stuff. I'd almost promise you that you'd like it. Plus, with the lights out and the volume cranked it's one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played. I find myself looking behind me as I'm playing it to make sure a Bloodsucker is standing behind me :| Anyway, before I go on for an hour, just keep in mind that each of the three games put you in the shoes of somebody different. You don't have to play them in order. So if you want to try the series out, I'd recommend you play Shadow of Chernobyl, skip Clear Sky, then play Call of Pripyat. Clear Sky was a bit weak, but that's just my opinion.

Cain

Reaction score
Chris Avellone has recently asked people if they would like an isometric RPG with the kickstarter project. I hope this happens, and we get a new Planescape game.

https://twitter.com/#!/ChrisAvellone

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score
Azura Online ( Diablo Like MMORPG with a Minotaur like race ( that isn'twow or aoc ) FINALLY )

Guild wars 2

Skyrim DLC

Reaction score
I would like to see a fully updated remake of the original 1987 MSX Metal gear game with current generation graphics and MGS4 type gameplay, I really wouldn't mind sinking my teeth into something like that.

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score
i wish they would release some INFO on what it is... im ITCHING to get DLC, i must have replayed Skyrim a million times atleast by now and still having fun ( on console so no mods... until i build a pc anyway ) but im just ITCHING for new content lol

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
"...on console so no mods... "
You know they found a way to put mods on consoles?
No, I don't mean editing gamesaves, I mean actually putting PC mods onto your... well... I've only seen Xbox 360, but it would likely work on Ps3.
No, I don't mean through J-Tag, In fact, I've got no idea why anyone would purposely damage their console, just seems stupid to me.
I doubt this seems relevant, as it's a guide for doing it for Fallout 3, but it's made with the same engine and by the same company, so it should be straightforward to figure out.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ausir/Fallout_3_mods_on_the_360

^That's the link, in case you were wondering.

Cain

Reaction score
I am definitely looking forward to Wasteland 2. Its nice to see an old-school party-based RPG being made. They have almost $300,000 pledged by fans in only 9 hours on the kickstarter page. Incredible.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I revoke my Ninja Gaiden 3 anticipation. All of the INTENSELY negative criticism has made me second guess spending a full $60 USD on it. I love the series, but there's just too damn much that could be wrong with it so my wallet runs away sobbing. I reform my list to include only the new SSX and Mass Effect 3 (when my wallet finishes crying).